Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 698. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Guys, why all my cards(470,480,570) lost in hashrate about 10% ? I think it began slowing few month ago. There some problems with dag file or it's same as with old cards(7950) ? Is it possible to get prewious speeds?

Every new DAG hashrates go down until new driver is released.
Why new driver should fix it? AMD knows about this problem and has said something about this?
Activity: 441
Merit: 109
- If I have 4 cards and want to enable first 3 only in 1 claymore instance do I need to add: -di 012 or -di 02 ?

- If I want to open another instance of claymore to mine other coin (not dual) for the 4th card do I need to enter in the other claymore: -di 3 or else?

Thanks for help.

First instance, -di 012
Second instance -di 3

:-D

Thanks, works!  Cheesy Also, i used -gmap 3 for second claymore, to show gpu temps only for 4th card.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Guys, why all my cards(470,480,570) lost in hashrate about 10% ? I think it began slowing few month ago. There some problems with dag file or it's same as with old cards(7950) ? Is it possible to get prewious speeds?

Every new DAG hashrates go down until new driver is released.
Activity: 349
Merit: 102

Read. Yes it is most likely the DAG slowdown if you haven't changed anything else in that time. According to those in the know it will be fixed by a driver update in the not too distant future.
Activity: 34
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
- If I have 4 cards and want to enable first 3 only in 1 claymore instance do I need to add: -di 012 or -di 02 ?

- If I want to open another instance of claymore to mine other coin (not dual) for the 4th card do I need to enter in the other claymore: -di 3 or else?

Thanks for help.

First instance, -di 012
Second instance -di 3

:-D
Activity: 273
Merit: 250
BD People Are Legend
Hello All,
I know it was discussed already but I don't find the post, everytime DAG change one of mi mining rig reboot by itself. The issue is Claymore SW version independent Win 7 OS, 16.9.2 drivers. Suggestions?

Thanks!

Check if you have set in os at least 16GB virtual memory.
Check gpu memory errors with hwinfo, if card generate errors in normal mining it is possible that will crash on dag change, maybe you overclocked or undervolt too much...

Thanks for help.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
what the cause of incorrect eth shares does it have more to do with overclocking memory or underclocking core and voltage Im running 1850 and 1100 at 975mv and all my cards have a few like 10 inc eth shares but one card has 1000 and happens to be the one that got rma and the only one with samsung chips
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://lbry.suprnova.cc:6257 -ewal login.workername -epsw 1 -dcoin lbc -allpools 1

Did I do something wrong with this?  I keep getting errors trying to launch claymore to mine just lbry.

THE "epool" CAN ONLY BE A DAGGER-HASHIMOTO COIN--

There is better mining software for single mining Library Coin (LBC).  However, when the market is right, a miner can mine Ethereum (ETH) and get an extra 20% in profit mining LBC as a second coin with Claymore's miner..       --scryptr
Activity: 826
Merit: 440
Hello All,
I know it was discussed already but I don't find the post, everytime DAG change one of mi mining rig reboot by itself. The issue is Claymore SW version independent Win 7 OS, 16.9.2 drivers. Suggestions?

Thanks!
Go to Ubuntu.
Activity: 21
Hello All,

Thanks!
Activity: 6
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://lbry.suprnova.cc:6257 -ewal login.workername -epsw 1 -dcoin lbc -allpools 1

Did I do something wrong with this?  I keep getting errors trying to launch claymore to mine just lbry.
Activity: 1
Hello,

I have an issue with the -cvddc parameter with 9.7,9.6 version and AMD Driver 17.5.2 Running on Windows 10 64bits.
Delete AfterBurner and Trixx (before i reset to the default gpu/mem speed)

That parameter is only applied to first card and the 5 other one the voltage doesn't change. Samething for the -cclock and -mclock.

There is my config file

Code:
-epool eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999
-ewal 0xexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
-epsw x
-esm 0
-mode 1
-dcri 10
-cvddc 950,950,950,950,950,950
-mvddc 950,950,950,950,950,950
-cclock 1150
-mclock 2000
-fanmin 50
-fanmax 100

Any idea ?

Thank for you help

EDIT : Found the problem. I Was in RDP....... My bad

EDIT2 : Fan speed not applied any idea ?
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
DAG 137, so much fun, everytime dag increments, nvidia fans party all night long hehe

Haha so true!

I personally started buying and building GTX 1000 series rigs because of this amd crap driver issue. We bought all amd cards made them gain millions of $$$ and now they are making a jokes with us. Until they resolve it i will not buy any amd staff.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
ANy solution for you guys is highly appreciated, I am using now the 9.8 both with my 2rigs but i have some difficulty with nanopool, when im using 9.8 it always gives me an error connection, my interent connection was pretty good, but when i mine with nano i got that error, I already tried all their servers but not luck.. Need your help.. I have my outstanding balance in nano so i just want to get it.. Thanks
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
DAG 137, so much fun, everytime dag increments, nvidia fans party all night long hehe

Enjoy. It might be your last dag party Smiley You wont have any reason to shit after AMD release drivers.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
Hi. I have GIGABYTE Radeon RX 580 GAMING 8GB - GV-RX580GAMING-8GD.

Can someone please share his settings for AMD Wattman to increase the hashrate? I get only 21.5 Mh/s with ETH. and consumes real 175W on the wall riser included (in GPU-z shows 120W, not real).

I do not intend to flash / mod the bios. Only from wattman settings (or MSI Afterburner, or Claymore config file). I have 3 cards and they have the same hashrate.

+Question: Overclocked, how many watts would consume? Would be safe 24h/24 OC and not modded in bios?

Thank you.

I have similar cards, Asus. Before OC they were running at 24Mh/s, after - 28Mh/s ETH. I run them 24/7.

Hi. I have GIGABYTE Radeon RX 580 GAMING 8GB - GV-RX580GAMING-8GD.

Can someone please share his settings for AMD Wattman to increase the hashrate? I get only 21.5 Mh/s with ETH. and consumes real 175W on the wall riser included (in GPU-z shows 120W, not real).

I do not intend to flash / mod the bios. Only from wattman settings (or MSI Afterburner, or Claymore config file). I have 3 cards and they have the same hashrate.

+Question: Overclocked, how many watts would consume? Would be safe 24h/24 OC and not modded in bios?

Thank you.
legendary
Activity: 1151
Merit: 1001

Which is latest 17.x.x  with no need to patch when using modded bios?
Jump to: