Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 721. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
i`m testing smos and have a prop with overclocking

i`ve  1050 ti gpu

the problem is when i make a change on the website the miner repot to applay changes and it`s writing my oc settings
but the hash rate never changes

on windows the default hashrate is 11.5 - after over clock 13

on smos it`s only 11.5 and never changes

i downloaded the system 14-7-2017

with file name : simpleminer-NV-v1103-kernel4.11.4-nvidia375.66-i915fw.imgc

can some one help??
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006
Does anyone know if claymore miner is a fork of CGminer or SGminer?

Huh

Claymore's miner is based on proprietary code.  No doubt he looked at a lot of code over the years, but the code is his own.  Other coders try to take his stuff apart, some succeed.  If he copied code he would get caught.

He was caught once.  His Zcash miner had copied code, he had to remove it and he apologized.  There is no support for nVidia cards in his Zcash miner as a result.       --scryptr

Thanks for your answer. Pls check PM.
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028

Huh

Claymore's miner is based on proprietary code.  No doubt he looked at a lot of code over the years, but the code is his own.  Other coders try to take his stuff apart, some succeed.  If he copied code he would get caught.

He was caught once.  His Zcash miner had copied code, he had to remove it and he apologized.  There is no support for nVidia cards in his Zcash miner as a result.       --scryptr
legendary

Huh
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
I have 11 rx 570. I have calculated that i use 1550w total setup in two rigs. Is this power usage high? Thats about 140w per card (including other components), or 135w without other components.

i have 3 rigs with 6x gtx 1060 3gb

1 rig with 4x rx 480 8gb

1 rig 6x 1060 3gb (samsung memory) mining at 143mh ( claymore 9.7 very good work is perfect now!!!! very stable!!!! better than ethminer now)
+100 core
+730 memory
tdp 55%
at wall kill a watt says 495 watt!!!!!!!!!
all this rigs using just one thermaltake 730w!!

1 rig 4x rx 480 bios mod (27+25+27+25 i cant get more) they mining 104mh power drain is 700w!!!!!!!! nvidia won!!!!
with this i am using corsair 850w

More like "i don't know how to mod AMD cards and dual mining"
Activity: 158
Merit: 100
Anyone can help me pleaseeee, I met this problem:
I have 6 RX470, install Windows 10 1703 on gpt ssd. Driver I use is Crimson 16.9.2, windows detect all gpu as well.
First time i run tools, everything is ok, but after one times, i close Claymore tools by restart computer.
After this time, Claymore tools is working but only GPU 0 can display its temperature, fan, other GPU cannot display.
I use -di command but Claymore tools only can display only one GPU.
I don't know why, so i install windows many times, try newest AMD driver but, this problem still appears. Anyone met this help me pleaseeeeeee  Huh Huh Huh

Usually this happens when crossfire is on.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
I'm having a problem with Claymore's miner which i can't seem to solve by myself. Im not one to ask quick but im at a loss here.

I have Gigabyte HD 7790 6GB and no matter what i do, i can't get both gpu's to work. It recognizes them both but only one works. It's also never the same core/gpu (allthough claymore's miner might assign new numbers every time i reboot).

I tried different versions of the driver, undervolting, underclocking. I lowered the intensity. Re-installed windows 10 (64) and all the drivers. No changes.
When i benchmark the card, i see 2 cores being utilized. I have ran multiple GPU's before and that was no problem. Also when i used other GPU's to mine and when i would browse it would decrease the mining speed. With the hd 7990 it simply offloads it to the unused core and the mining speed stays the same. I can confirm this in MSI Afterburner too.
I'm mining at 300 h/s with one core. Seems more then 1 core should produce, at least on a hd7990, the 2 cores should combine produce something like 480 h/s is what i have see others pull.

So to sum it up:
2 cores seem to work, benchmarking them and multi-tasking while mining the second one seems to kick in. Claymore seems to have trouble to get the second GPU to do anything at all. The one that does work seems to work as a standalone r9 280x.

I use 15.2 crimson, 12.5 claymore's miner.
This is my bat file:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

ZecMiner64.exe -zpool eu1-zcash.flypool.org:3333 -zwal t1diREdKHkAtCNJwPs53gciXPZCkLs4fZ5z.rick1

If anyone could help me, I would be eternally greatfull.
i have same problems. here is some problems about drivers and windows OS. tried to much, i will find a solution
Activity: 1
I'm having a problem with Claymore's miner which i can't seem to solve by myself. Im not one to ask quick but im at a loss here.

I have Gigabyte HD 7790 6GB and no matter what i do, i can't get both gpu's to work. It recognizes them both but only one works. It's also never the same core/gpu (allthough claymore's miner might assign new numbers every time i reboot).

I tried different versions of the driver, undervolting, underclocking. I lowered the intensity. Re-installed windows 10 (64) and all the drivers. No changes.
When i benchmark the card, i see 2 cores being utilized. I have ran multiple GPU's before and that was no problem. Also when i used other GPU's to mine and when i would browse it would decrease the mining speed. With the hd 7990 it simply offloads it to the unused core and the mining speed stays the same. I can confirm this in MSI Afterburner too.
I'm mining at 300 h/s with one core. Seems more then 1 core should produce, at least on a hd7990, the 2 cores should combine produce something like 480 h/s is what i have see others pull.

So to sum it up:
2 cores seem to work, benchmarking them and multi-tasking while mining the second one seems to kick in. Claymore seems to have trouble to get the second GPU to do anything at all. The one that does work seems to work as a standalone r9 280x.

I use 15.2 crimson, 12.5 claymore's miner.
This is my bat file:

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

ZecMiner64.exe -zpool eu1-zcash.flypool.org:3333 -zwal t1diREdKHkAtCNJwPs53gciXPZCkLs4fZ5z.rick1

If anyone could help me, I would be eternally greatfull.
Activity: 1
Anyone can help me pleaseeee, I met this problem:
I have 6 RX470, install Windows 10 1703 on gpt ssd. Driver I use is Crimson 16.9.2, windows detect all gpu as well.
First time i run tools, everything is ok, but after one times, i close Claymore tools by restart computer.
After this time, Claymore tools is working but only GPU 0 can display its temperature, fan, other GPU cannot display.
I use -di command but Claymore tools only can display only one GPU.
I don't know why, so i install windows many times, try newest AMD driver but, this problem still appears. Anyone met this help me pleaseeeeeee  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
I have 11 rx 570. I have calculated that i use 1550w total setup in two rigs. Is this power usage high? Thats about 140w per card (including other components), or 135w without other components.

i have 3 rigs with 6x gtx 1060 3gb

1 rig with 4x rx 480 8gb

1 rig 6x 1060 3gb (samsung memory) mining at 143mh ( claymore 9.7 very good work is perfect now!!!! very stable!!!! better than ethminer now)
+100 core
+730 memory
tdp 55%
at wall kill a watt says 495 watt!!!!!!!!!
all this rigs using just one thermaltake 730w!!

1 rig 4x rx 480 bios mod (27+25+27+25 i cant get more) they mining 104mh power drain is 700w!!!!!!!! nvidia won!!!!
with this i am using corsair 850w
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
hi everyone, i have some problem
start.bat cmd window stop at "NVIDIA Cards available: 2"
and my log file
OpenCL platform: NVIDIA CUDA
AMD OpenCL platform not found
CUDA initializing...
NVIDIA Cards available: 2
CUDA Driver Version/Runtime Version: 8.0/8.0
GPU #0: GeForce GTX 690, 2048 MB available, 8 compute units, capability: 3.0
GPU #1: GeForce GTX 690, 2048 MB available, 8 compute units, capability: 3.0
Total cards: 2
No AMD cards in the list, ADL library will not be used.
NVML version: 8.368.81
Huh Huh

help pls

Just a stab in the dark but for ETH 2GB cards no longer work.
acg
Activity: 2
hi everyone, i have some problem
start.bat cmd window stop at "NVIDIA Cards available: 2"
and my log file
OpenCL platform: NVIDIA CUDA
AMD OpenCL platform not found
CUDA initializing...
NVIDIA Cards available: 2
CUDA Driver Version/Runtime Version: 8.0/8.0
GPU #0: GeForce GTX 690, 2048 MB available, 8 compute units, capability: 3.0
GPU #1: GeForce GTX 690, 2048 MB available, 8 compute units, capability: 3.0
Total cards: 2
No AMD cards in the list, ADL library will not be used.
NVML version: 8.368.81
Huh Huh

help pls
legendary
Claymore, is there a way you can implement your miner into this: https://github.com/nwoolls/MultiMiner/releases
Is it possible to mine via MultiMiner?
Activity: 119

1. Always measure from the wall.
2. Make a measurement of your system with the GPUs completely unplugged from the motherboard/risers
3. Make a measurement of your system with the GPUs installed
4. Subtract measurement of step 3 from measurement of step 4 and divide by your number of cards

This is aprox your per card consumption. In order to be more precise you would have to take into consideration your PSUs efficiency diagram but I do not think it is worth the effort.

You should name the brand of the card as well if you want other users to post their data.

Another factor you may want to mention is your GPUs core and memory voltages.

All of my 9 Sapphire Nitro+ RX 580 8GB consume aprox 142 watts on SOLO ETH mining and 162 watts on DUAL mining, 875mV on core 850mV on memory
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
Please can you help me with this? I want to enable mixed GPU (Nvidia+AMD) mining in Claymore's.
Currently my rig setup is single GPU GTX 1070 (asus strix 08g).
I just bought a Sapphire RX 580 8GB to add on to my existing rig, for obvious reason RX580 is way cheaper in my country.

1. Should I create 2 start.bat files as if 2 miners, 1 for AMD and 1 for Nvidia? both will point to the same pool, same wallet
2. Or there is single line command line that can handle both mix brands (AMD Nvidia) GPU together? Can you show me the command line example? I read the Claymore's readme file but didn't see any options for it for mixed GPU.

just install the card and amd driver. claymore will use both automatically. no need to change anything in the command line or .bat files you currently use.
Activity: 91
Activity: 119
I have a question Im loosing 20-35 mh from reported to calculated thats a whole card is this normal I no they should be different but I think this is high with my r9 cards usually everthing is close but this in on rx470 and 570 rigs Im on nanopool maybe I'll try switching pools

I can tell you about my case:

Dev fee = 2%
Pool fee = 1%
Stale shares/Rejected shares (due to network latency) + Incorrect shares (due to overclocking) = aprox 2%

So in my case, my average reported hashrate should be  5% lower than my reported hashrate and indeed it is.

Calculate those numbers in your case and if they do not sum up, then something is wrong with your pool.

I had 20% (!!!) lower shares from suprnova DCR pool for the last 2 weeks and I switched to CoinMine
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
https://steemit.com/@bibi187
When dual mining (ETH and SIA), pressing 0 on keyboard will disable mining on GPU0.. Pressng 0 again enables mining on ETH only.. Sia mining does not get enabled.. Is there a seperate key for that?
Just press 0 again and dual kicks back in

Go on installation folder, check README. All u need is here ...
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
When dual mining (ETH and SIA), pressing 0 on keyboard will disable mining on GPU0.. Pressng 0 again enables mining on ETH only.. Sia mining does not get enabled.. Is there a seperate key for that?
Just press 0 again and dual kicks back in

I have a question Im loosing 20-35 mh from reported to calculated thats a whole card is this normal I no they should be different but I think this is high with my r9 cards usually everthing is close but this in on rx470 and 570 rigs Im on nanopool maybe I'll try switching pools
Jump to: