Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 724. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Any1 running rig with multiple GPUs on old lga775 boards?

Every time I plug riser into pcie x16 slot, the system won't start.
What could be the reason for that?
when pluged only pcie x1 works normal.
I tried changing video setting in bios (onboard, pcie...)

I have a Vostro 230 775 mobo with a 500 watts PSU running a couple of RX 480 8 GB with Ver 6 raisers, did have to update the bios for it to work.
Strangely enough have a Vostro 260 with a 1151 board and a i3 on it, as soon as I plug a 480 in to the mobo the computer wont even boot, not even updating the bios

Go figures
KGV
Activity: 55
Seriously folks.  This Claymore v9.7 DOES NOT DUAL MINE Ether+Decred anymore.    I followed every instruction and every example found on this post and Internet.  Every pool (tried 4 of them now) produces the same error but ONLY for Decred--Eth mines just fine.

Socket was closed remotely (by pool)
 DCR: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...

This is the command line in my start.bat:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us.ubiqpool.io:8008 -ewal 0x91AaaABDa75b55AFB3CE89f262A648886A445b92 -epsw x -eworker minr3 -dcoin dcr -dpool dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 -dwal bobsmith.3 -dpsw x -allpools 1

I've tried "stratum+tcp://" in front of the dcrr.suprvnova.cc:3252 but doesn't matter (default is stratum anyway).  i've tried 3 different accounts on suprnova, multiple workers/names, and 4 different pool providers -- EVERY time I get the same error from claymore.   I tried this on 3 different fully functioning miner rigs running same Claymore v9.7/Windows with same results.

Is anyone actually running DUAL MINING ETHER+DECRED successful right now with v9.7 ??

All is fine. Check you settings !
Here is example.
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 -dwal XX.XX -dpsw XXXXXX -dcri 30
Activity: 1123
Merit: 136
Seriously folks.  This Claymore v9.7 DOES NOT DUAL MINE Ether+Decred anymore.    I followed every instruction and every example found on this post and Internet.  Every pool (tried 4 of them now) produces the same error but ONLY for Decred--Eth mines just fine.

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us.ubiqpool.io:8008 -ewal 0x91AaaABDa75b55AFB3CE89f262A648886A445b92 -epsw x -eworker minr3 -dcoin dcr -dpool dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 -dwal bobsmith.3 -dpsw x -allpools 1

I've tried "stratum+tcp://" in front of the dcrr.suprvnova.cc:3252 but doesn't matter (default is stratum anyway).  i've tried 3 different accounts on suprnova, multiple workers/names, and 4 different pool providers -- EVERY time I get the same error from claymore.   I tried this on 3 different fully functioning miner rigs running same Claymore v9.7/Windows with same results.

Is anyone actually running DUAL MINING ETHER+DECRED successful right now with v9.7 ??

Never tried dcred, did you start with the basics from suprnovas site?

Claymore command for merged ETH + DCR:
ethdcrminer64.exe -epool eth.suprnova.cc:5000 -ewal suprnova.1 -epsw x -esm 3 -dpool dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 -dwal suprnova.1 -dpsw x -allpools 1
Activity: 11
Activity: 37

Activity: 37
is your miner authorized? Currently I don't mine ETH+DCR at this time, but I ran it for a minute and my "worker" was successfully authorized at both mining pools.

I never got the "authorized" message in the log like I always do with ETH mining.   So I assume the pool isn't letting me in.   I have created the worker at suprnova (see below) but of course the "active", Khash, etc. are blank as I've never truly connected yet.  My username for suprnova is bobsmith (not my real name/login to protect my identity) and I named my worker 3.  So that should mean my login.worker is bobsmith.3 which even then suprnova 'worker' settings page tells me (see below).

WORKER CONFIGURATION
Worker Login   Worker Password   Active   Monitor   Khash/s   Difficulty   Action
bobsmith.3        x

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us.ubiqpool.io:8008 -ewal 0x91AaaABDa75b55AFB3CE62f262A648886A445b92 -epsw x -eworker minr3 -dcoin dcr -dpool dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 -dwal bobsmith.3 -dpsw x -allpools 1

I specify my login.worker but I still always get the same error:

I have now tried zpool.ca, decredpool.org, and suprnova.cc and all three get the same error message.   zpool.ca doesn't ask for login.worker rather just a -dwal mybitcoinaddress but I still get same error.  For decredpool and suprnova, they both have basically the same "create worker" screen/function (almost identical web pages between these two pools).

So an update.  I changed my start.bat settings to point to eth.suprnova.cc:5005 and also dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 per the instructions on suprnova's site.  My ETH authenticates but the Decred still does not even though they are literally the same miner/worker that I created on suprnova web site under my account    I'm using Claymore v9.7 and even downloaded new copy of it to make sure--still Decred refuses to let me in.   

try     -dpool stratum+tcp://dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 -dwal username.password -dpsw x

I get the same result with or without the "stratum+tcp://" part.  Says connect to dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 but never get the "authorized" for Decred/DCR like I do for my same login/user account on supernova that works for ETH mining.   The fact that the same "socket was closed remotely (by pool)" occurs for EVERY Decred pool I try to use (3 so far) --and I get same error--not sure what I'm doing wrong or is wrong with Claymore dual mining on v9.7

Anyone else using claymore to dual mine Decred--what actually works Huh?
Activity: 26
You need to update to Windows 10 Creator's Editon for Claymore to work properly in Windows.

?

i run claymore cdm on win7 with 5 gpus: 290, 2x470, 460, 1070.

no problems at all. i have 8 gb mem vs your 4 however. throw another 4 gb stick in.

That's was solution. I added 4gb stick and now it's working with 4 GTX 1070 cards.
Activity: 906
Merit: 507
Do I have to mine the same dcoin in failover as my main dcoin or can I mine dcr on my main and sia on failover as long as I put the dcoin flag in the failover
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Does anyone know the maximum safe voltage I can run HBM2 at?  I seem to have hit a wall at 1100MHz @ 1050mV.  I've risked as high as 1200mV but only managed an unstable 1125MHz on the memory clock.  1100 @ 1050 is rock solid for mining.

With first gen HBM, memory clock steps are at a certain amount: 500Mhz, 545Mhz, 600Mhz etc. like explained here http://www.overclock.net/t/1592384/fiji-bios-editing-fury-fury-x-nano-radeon-pro-duo/820#post_25241381 Maybe with HBM2 it is the same? And this might be the issue.

I think you might be on to something.  Now I'm googling like crazy to see if I can find the steps...
Activity: 5
Does anyone know the maximum safe voltage I can run HBM2 at?  I seem to have hit a wall at 1100MHz @ 1050mV.  I've risked as high as 1200mV but only managed an unstable 1125MHz on the memory clock.  1100 @ 1050 is rock solid for mining.

With first gen HBM, memory clock steps are at a certain amount: 500Mhz, 545Mhz, 600Mhz etc. like explained here http://www.overclock.net/t/1592384/fiji-bios-editing-fury-fury-x-nano-radeon-pro-duo/820#post_25241381 Maybe with HBM2 it is the same? And this might be the issue.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
Activity: 214
Merit: 100
I have a 6GB HD 7970 GHz Edition, which claymore miner is only recognizing as a 3GB card. Is that slowing down my hashrate? Will it be a problem as the DAG increases? Finally, I’m on Windows, would the miner on Linux recognize the card correctly?

That 6GB HD 7970 is a rare gem. Sell it on eBay, they are fetching a huge penny.

But mine ZEC instead with your 7970, ETH no good for your GPU.

That is right. All my 7970/7950 are on ZEC now.
Activity: 51
Merit: 2
She wanted people to know - otherwise, I never name my sources. You don't do that (usually) or they stop doing you favors Tongue

'she wanted people to know' .... Smiley right, now I believe you

When Wolf0 AND Claymore tell you something, you believe it son.

hahahah
Activity: 602
Merit: 114
@Claymore
I am using Claymore v9.7 for Dual Mining (ETH+SIA)
My Rig shows it is working properly and mining as Dual Mode (135 Mh/s ETH + 2200 Mh/s SIA)
But when i look at ethermine.org Dadhboard it seems my rig doesnt work.
And i look at the sia.nanopool.org it shoes my rig works fine.
Why ETH is like that problem? My -dcri value is 13.
I_M
Activity: 135
She wanted people to know - otherwise, I never name my sources. You don't do that (usually) or they stop doing you favors Tongue

Perfect way to start page 700.   Smiley
Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

Activity: 158
I'm running 4 Radeon RX 570 GPUs, post bios-mod, on a Z170A Gaming Pro Carbon motherboard, and I'm trying to monitor the hashrates and temps with Claymore's remote manager application, EthMan.exe.  I have two rigs that I monitor with it.  The first Rig is running 7 1070's and everything displays perfectly fine.  However, on the Rig with the 570's, I see only 1 GPU temp listed.  I see the hashrates for all the GPU's with no problem, but for some reason I can only see the one GPU temp and not the others.  Here is my bat file:

Code:
-epool eth-us-east1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal .Rig2/ -epsw x -mode 1 -ftime 10 -mport -mpsw

I tried adding "-tt 1" to the batch file, but that didn't do anything.  Also, I have noticed that GPU0 starts off a the same hashrate as the other GPU's (which are all identical), but then is slowly starts to lose it's hashrate, but the others maintain their initial hashrates.  I'm not sure if this is related or if this is something else (I'd love to know too if there is a fix for this, but that's of secondary importance right now). 

All rigs are running Claymore Miner 9.7 and I'm also using that same version to

Any idea what might be going on here and how to fix this?

Thanks in advance for everyone's help.

Only one card showing temp: TeamViewer/Remote Desktop/Crossfire
One card losing hash slowly and gradually - overclock/undervolt
Activity: 67

Activity: 83
Hi,

I have a problem with all my 1060 rigs, dual mining or single mining :
they have their hashrate go down on regular basis.
not for an hour are something like that, just for few seconds and then go back to their max hashrate.

So my real hashrate on the pool is way below what it's supposed to be.

it's not a temperature or power probleme. My cards don't make mem errors nor have rejected shares. I went down on oc and still the same.

My RX rig is rock solid but all my 1060 rigs are not :/

Does someone have an explanation?

thx
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
Hey XarDas, there is a new version of nicehash out, 1.8.0 something.  It won't solve your problem but there are some bug fixes and improvements.  Have a good recovery man
Jump to: