Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 763. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Something new with the droping hashrate on Radeon cards ?

yes, dump claymore use sgminer instead.

No DAG issue with sgminer? Are you sure?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

Even if my Vega cards don't work with Claymore's Miner when they get here, I'll wait until they do before I use them to mine.

That is right. I think Claymore will improve the miner further.
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
Is it possible to dual mine PASC/PASL solo?  I can establish connections to the PASC/PASL wallets without issue.  However, hashrate is 0 and I get "Miner thread hangs, need to restart miner!" every few minutes.  Verified everything runs with the official PASC/PASL miner.  Of course, I'd rather use the claymore miner.

timeout /t 15
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100

ethdcrminer64.exe -epool us1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal 9ae633cfd1af4dh2528704fadc60721a311e2431.Main-Rig -epsw x -dpool http://localhost:4009 -dcoin pasc -allpools 1 -dcri 50
pause

Thanks!
Activity: 107
Merit: 10

Even if my Vega cards don't work with Claymore's Miner when they get here, I'll wait until they do before I use them to mine.
Activity: 5

Activity: 238
is it possible to have change most of claymores settings on the fly? changing files in a text file and restarting the miner everytime during testing is kind of archaic. im guessing some of the settings need to be set before run? if thats the case it can still be done a runtime and just have the miner reset when applied. way easier that killing claymore, changing setting(s), and starting again.

Yes and No. What exactly would you like to achieve?
Activity: 29

Thanks

I just downloaded hwinfo to monitor the memory errors.. i will check.. what is an acceptable rate?
Activity: 18
hi guys

i'm using claymore 9.6 ( eth only ) and ethermine pool. reported hashrate = 235.

i've noticed that the effective hashrate drops to 210/200 when the miner runs for 10+ consecutive hours
then when i restart windows the effective hashrate quickly increases to 230/250

any suggestion?

thanks  Grin
This sounds like
A - DAG file degradation inside the cards
B - too high overclock and memory errors
C - summertime hotness
Activity: 29
hi guys

i'm using claymore 9.6 ( eth only ) and ethermine pool. reported hashrate = 235.

i've noticed that the effective hashrate drops to 210/200 when the miner runs for 10+ consecutive hours
then when i restart windows the effective hashrate quickly increases to 230/250

any suggestion?

thanks  Grin
Activity: 158
I'm hoping someone can help me.

I'd like to set my GPU's clock and voltage settings. I can do it for the first card and I thought that I would be able to separate the second, third, fourth cards settings with a comma, but it's not working. It only sets the setting for the first card.

Example of what I'm currently using:

-cclock 1112,1112 -mclock 2000,2000 -cvddc 860,860 -mvddc 900,900

atiwinflash, gpu-z, polarisbioseditor

...and don't expect the cards to work under Windows without first taking sledge hammer to the Windows driver digital signatures, use Ubuntu instead and avoid that mess.

I've already made custom bioses. I don't go as extreme with the bios settings as I do with the settings in windows for stability reasons. I once has a card that was bricked by apply settings via bios mod that worked in claymore.

My questions is why cannot I not set the settings for multiple cards like I'm supposed to be able to with the claymore bat file? Only the first card will take the settings

Also worth noting that it only shows the temperature of the first card, yet all cards are hashing.

That usually happens when crossfire is on.
Activity: 430
Merit: 254
Today I got the beast - AMD Radeon Vega FE 16GB.

Does somebody know why mining with Claymore's ETH miner isn't working?
I've set -etha 0 as reported by miner.

I need to know which hash rate we can get with this newest GPU.

Thank you in advance for a reply.

-swisstrader

https://s12.postimg.org/8iffawn31/IMG_3170.jpg

What happens if you disable assembler mode?
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Claymore, what causes the miner to lock up while setting up gpu's, as per my log extract above?

It's very annoying because only a hard reboot will solve it.

It must be some hardware-related problem.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Claymore, what causes the miner to lock up while setting up gpu's, as per my log extract above?

It's very annoying because only a hard reboot will solve it.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Claymore, please consider adding rejects/incorrect shares per card stats to your miners. The recent addition of per card shares is nice but it would be really valuable to be able to spot the culprit card that causes bad shares without browsing through logs meticulously.

Press "s", see "Incorrect shares", it shows stats per GPU when at least of incorrect share is found. Also ETH shares are checked before sending to pool so miner cannot send incorrect share and "rejected" shares from pool are not related to GPU problems.
For general "rejected" shares stats per GPU for other coins - check my message: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19540815
Activity: 234
Merit: 102
I'm hoping someone can help me.

I'd like to set my GPU's clock and voltage settings. I can do it for the first card and I thought that I would be able to separate the second, third, fourth cards settings with a comma, but it's not working. It only sets the setting for the first card.

Example of what I'm currently using:

-cclock 1112,1112 -mclock 2000,2000 -cvddc 860,860 -mvddc 900,900

atiwinflash, gpu-z, polarisbioseditor

...and don't expect the cards to work under Windows without first taking sledge hammer to the Windows driver digital signatures, use Ubuntu instead and avoid that mess.

I've already made custom bioses. I don't go as extreme with the bios settings as I do with the settings in windows for stability reasons. I once has a card that was bricked by apply settings via bios mod that worked in claymore.

My questions is why cannot I not set the settings for multiple cards like I'm supposed to be able to with the claymore bat file? Only the first card will take the settings

Also worth noting that it only shows the temperature of the first card, yet all cards are hashing.

-swisstrader

I believe ethminer is the only miner currently working for vega. Don't expect much though, it's only getting about 30MH/s from what I've seen.
Activity: 16
Claymore, please consider adding rejects/incorrect shares per card stats to your miners. The recent addition of per card shares is nice but it would be really valuable to be able to spot the culprit card that causes bad shares without browsing through logs meticulously.
Activity: 128
Merit: 10

-swisstrader

Activity: 5
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Getting issues with the latest version... it seems to stop at some point here for whatever reason and locks the rig:

18:20:12:695   20a4   POOL/SOLO version
18:20:12:695   20a4   b365
18:20:12:695   20a4   Platform: Windows
18:20:12:757   20a4   start building OpenCL program for GPU 0...
18:20:13:332   20a4   done
18:20:13:566   20a4   start building OpenCL program for GPU 1...
18:20:13:847   20a4   done
18:20:14:081   20a4   start building OpenCL program for GPU 2...

Any ideas?
Activity: 10
is it possible to have change most of claymores settings on the fly? changing files in a text file and restarting the miner everytime during testing is kind of archaic. im guessing some of the settings need to be set before run? if thats the case it can still be done a runtime and just have the miner reset when applied. way easier that killing claymore, changing setting(s), and starting again.
Jump to: