Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 805. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 100
www.valuebetting.org
Has anyone ran into an issue with setting global temp for rx560s using ethos?

Seems as if its only setting for the 1st GPU, while others run to their stock target temp of 80 °C and very low fan speeds, 18-25%.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Dualmining ETH/SIA on nanopool doesn't work for me. ETH works fine but SC gets job timeouts.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ETH: 06/20/17-10:15:39 - New job from eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999
ETH - Total Speed: 20.727 Mh/s, Total Shares: 5, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:18
ETH: GPU0 20.727 Mh/s
 SC - Total Speed: 0.000 Mh/s, Total Shares: 0, Rejected: 0
 SC: GPU0 0.000 Mh/s
GPU0 t=67C fan=0%
Socket was closed remotely (by pool)
 SC: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I used nanopool's autoconfig generator, here s my config

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal 0xmyethwallet -epsw x -dcoin sia -dpool sia-eu1.nanopool.org:7777 -dwal mysiawallet -dpsw x -ftime 10

Am I the only one? I tried replacing -dcoin sia with -dcoin sc but same result.

Did you change "0xmyethwallet" and "mysiawallet" to your actual wallet addresses?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Dualmining ETH/SIA on nanopool doesn't work for me. ETH works fine but SC gets job timeouts.

ETH: 06/20/17-10:15:39 - New job from eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999
ETH - Total Speed: 20.727 Mh/s, Total Shares: 5, Rejected: 0, Time: 00:18
ETH: GPU0 20.727 Mh/s
 SC - Total Speed: 0.000 Mh/s, Total Shares: 0, Rejected: 0
 SC: GPU0 0.000 Mh/s
GPU0 t=67C fan=0%
Socket was closed remotely (by pool)
 SC: Job timeout, disconnect, retry in 20 sec...

I used nanopool's autoconfig generator, here s my config

EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool eth-eu1.nanopool.org:9999 -ewal 0xmyethwallet -epsw x -dcoin sia -dpool sia-eu1.nanopool.org:7777 -dwal mysiawallet -dpsw x -ftime 10

Am I the only one? I tried replacing -dcoin sia with -dcoin sc but same result.
Activity: 848
Merit: 500

From the description I understood that now they generate DAG on GPU too. So it is not related to this issue.

I see the speed drop. I checked possible workarounds, at least for Polaris, they failed. So probably this hashrate drop cannot be fixed, at least on miner software level.
Well it can and it is fixed, but maybe you cant fix it. I think its time for competitive miner to be released...

Care to explain this part? Where/when did you see a fix for it?
No, I can't. Its part of my next project Smiley
While you there, fix 280x too!
Get out!
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
It dropped 2% because it's accessing a second memory module, right? So, from 2 to 4GB we shouldn't see a difference in the hashrate, correct?

correct

No, all RX cards will be feeling the effects of DAG. 4gb and 8gb
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
I've run into trouble with my hashrates:

6 GPU mining rig (4x570, 1x470, 1x480 - all with modded bios'es) on MSI Z270 A Pro, 4GB Ram, Windows 10, AMD 17.6.1 Driver.
PC was working for days now (all on -100 mV, 1150MHz, 2000 Mhz, set with MSI AB). Constantly reporting hashrate of 168 MHs / ~2900 SIA (Dual Mining).
PC was shut down, started again, all settings of AB applied and suddenly a 570 and the 480 making troubles. The hashrate of 2 cards in claymore is changing from 28MHs down to 7ish. RX480 made the system crash, even on stock settings when running claymore for some mins.

I've tryed uninstalling driver, reinstalling (the one what was working before), applying the AMD driver fix, changing back to 4g decoding so all cards reported working again. but the hashrates of these two cards are abysmal.

Now the system is running with 5 gpus (without 480) but the hashrate of one RX570 is fluctuating heavily (see attached screenshot).

Can anybody help?

Let me guess: Windows updated?
Activity: 285
Merit: 105
u got 512mb'ed sorry man  Cry Cry Cry
Activity: 1
I've run into trouble with my hashrates:

6 GPU mining rig (4x570, 1x470, 1x480 - all with modded bios'es) on MSI Z270 A Pro, 4GB Ram, Windows 10, AMD 17.6.1 Driver.
PC was working for days now (all on -100 mV, 1150MHz, 2000 Mhz, set with MSI AB). Constantly reporting hashrate of 168 MHs / ~2900 SIA (Dual Mining).
PC was shut down, started again, all settings of AB applied and suddenly a 570 and the 480 making troubles. The hashrate of 2 cards in claymore is changing from 28MHs down to 7ish. RX480 made the system crash, even on stock settings when running claymore for some mins.

I've tryed uninstalling driver, reinstalling (the one what was working before), applying the AMD driver fix, changing back to 4g decoding so all cards reported working again. but the hashrates of these two cards are abysmal.

Now the system is running with 5 gpus (without 480) but the hashrate of one RX570 is fluctuating heavily (see attached screenshot).

Can anybody help?

http://fs5.directupload.net/images/170620/2zupozrs.png
Activity: 7
Has anyone tried to run miner in dual mode with 1080 / 1080ti cards?
i'm interested in hash/consumption/temperature for eth + lbc mode. sry for noobie question if so..
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
Claymore,
do you have any ideas how to overcome Polaris hashrate drop for epoch >129 ?

Genoil said that DAG now took 100% of first memory bank (2gb) and go to second memory bank, so access two banks instead of one leads significant hashrate drop.

Do you make any research in this direction, or it is hopeless? What you think, any comments?

I have this probleme with 8g rx 480 hash drop every new dag epoche on ethereum and ethereum classic

Minergate miner say with her laste version we do not loss effective Hashrate see here;

https://minergate.com/blog/v-6-5-no-hashrate-drop-after-dag-epoch-switch/

From the description I understood that now they generate DAG on GPU too. So it is not related to this issue.

I see the speed drop. I checked possible workarounds, at least for Polaris, they failed. So probably this hashrate drop cannot be fixed, at least on miner software level.
Well it can and it is fixed, but maybe you cant fix it. I think its time for competitive miner to be released...

If claymore can't fix it, chances are nobody can. Its hardware related. People with 280x suffered this also and they just mine ZEC now or bought RX series.

Since claymore,genoil couldn't find a solution with the 280x, chances are there is nothing that can be done.

My 6 year old Radeon 6990, never suffered from this problem and that card was crazy old.
Activity: 22
It dropped 2% because it's acessing a second memory module, right? So, from 2 to 4GB we shouldn't see a difference in the hashrate, correct?

correct
Activity: 652
Merit: 266

No, I can't. Its part of my next project Smiley
Activity: 3
It dropped 2% because it's acessing a second memory module, right? So, from 2 to 4GB we shouldn't see a difference in the hashrate, correct?
Activity: 751
Merit: 517
Fail to plan, and you plan to fail.

Activity: 652
Merit: 266
Claymore,
do you have any ideas how to overcome Polaris hashrate drop for epoch >129 ?

Genoil said that DAG now took 100% of first memory bank (2gb) and go to second memory bank, so access two banks instead of one leads significant hashrate drop.

Do you make any research in this direction, or it is hopeless? What you think, any comments?

I have this probleme with 8g rx 480 hash drop every new dag epoche on ethereum and ethereum classic

Minergate miner say with her laste version we do not loss effective Hashrate see here;

https://minergate.com/blog/v-6-5-no-hashrate-drop-after-dag-epoch-switch/

Activity: 8
Hi,

First post!

I went through few pages of posts about failovers, I also read the readme text file on the same topic and honestly I can't figure out what parameters are mandatory in epools.txt and what is optional. I've had few instances where the failover failed and Claymore exited. So I am trying to find out what is wrong with my file.

here is what I have in the text file:

POOL: us1.ethermine.org:14444, WALLET: 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.Jaja1
POOL: us2.ethermine.org:4444, WALLET: 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.Jaja1
POOL: eu2.ethermine.org:4444, WALLET: 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.Jaja1
POOL: eu1.ethermine.org:4444, WALLET: 0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.Jaja1

I see the sample/commented out POOL lines have PSW: x, ESM: 0, ALLPOOLS: 0 values in them:

# POOL: eth-eu.dwarfpool.com:8008, WALLET: 0xD69af2A796A737A103F12d2f0BCC563a13900E6F/YourWorker, PSW: x, ESM: 0, ALLPOOLS: 0

For ethermine.org failovers do I need to specify ESM and/or ALLPOOLS?

thanks in advance
jaja
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Activity: 285
Merit: 105
So we're all going to see a drop in hashrate in the next four hours?
Check your equipment, I have the r9 380 and get with each 23.5 Mhash. Check -ethi , SET options in your configuration file. Remember, in the help file the parameters are from 2 GB video card
I say that when properly configured miner video card, the VA will not lose in the speed of hashing. I had a year and a half ago 23.5 Mches much the same I get today.

What brand & settings are you using on the 380?  I have a few of those in one of my rigs and I've never gotten numbers like that out of them.  

Yest, Remaining one hour Now for new dag and new droping effective hashrate about 2%

prediction was accurate 2% loss here
Activity: 10
GUYS PLEASE IM DISPERATED

SO IVE GOT A gtx 1070 zotac for mining with 28MH/s speed but i dont get any share.WHY?
Jump to: