Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 832. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 464
Merit: 252
Which board and CPU is the best combination for 6x 570 available?

Asrock H81 Btc 2.0 with G1840. Check marketplace, some folks there selling cheap.
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
Hello i am using Claymore's for overclocking , downcloking , temp control and fan control. But some times after i restart the pc the Claymore's doesn;t controll every GPU, its control only GPU0 and not the other. The overclock work for all card but not the temp control and the fan control. But if i made huge number of restart sometime work for every GPU till the next restart.
Here what i use:
-tstop 85 -tt 65 -fanmin 60 -fanmax 100 -cclock 1130 -mclock 2150 -cvddc 850 -mvddc 850
. I try allso the different commands that i found in "readme" nothing help me. Like -di to list all the GPU and than to map them -gmap.
Need help, i don't know what more to use. And i don't want to restart 20-30 times before it work :neutral:
I will attach also a SS.

ha ha, same error with me.

try -di and many option but not work.

lost few hour to fix Sad

it's problem of Remote Desktop connection, Don't using it, try team viewer or other software, You will see all GPU fan speed and temp.

Thanks a lot, you make my day , I din;t think that Remote Desktop will create that problem. THANKS Cheesy
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hello i am using Claymore's for overclocking , downcloking , temp control and fan control. But some times after i restart the pc the Claymore's doesn;t controll every GPU, its control only GPU0 and not the other. The overclock work for all card but not the temp control and the fan control. But if i made huge number of restart sometime work for every GPU till the next restart.
Here what i use:
-tstop 85 -tt 65 -fanmin 60 -fanmax 100 -cclock 1130 -mclock 2150 -cvddc 850 -mvddc 850
. I try allso the different commands that i found in "readme" nothing help me. Like -di to list all the GPU and than to map them -gmap.
Need help, i don't know what more to use. And i don't want to restart 20-30 times before it work :neutral:
I will attach also a SS. https://us.v-cdn.net/5021640/uploads/editor/l9/ccadk9gdujgw.png

ha ha, same error with me.

try -di and many option but not work.

lost few hour to fix Sad

it's problem of Remote Desktop connection, Don't using it, try team viewer or other software, You will see all GPU fan speed and temp.
Activity: 458
Merit: 250
Hi, can somebody help me out.  I need an advice thread because I want to build a second miner and I have a $4200 budget but I need to make sure I buy the right parts.  Can anybody point me to an advice thread for miner building and choosing parts?
Activity: 146
Here what i use:
I will attach also a SS.
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
Anyone mining ETH + SIA?
What values do you get for
  • RX470
  • R9 Nano
  • RX570 ?

I am not too happy except for the R9 Nano: 26 MH/s ETH + ~900 MH/s SIA.

my powercolor 470 4 gb samsung ram is 28.3 eth, 466 sia at -dcri 15. running 1210/2100, it has been strapped with 1750 timings

my msi  gamingx 470 4 gb samsung ram is 22.9 eth 363 sia at -dcri 15. running 1240/1650. stock vbios
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Hello, can u advise me, which driver for now better for ETH mining? Does it make sense to update to the last?
MSI GTX 1060 x3
I am using the latest drivers and I'm satisfied.
Activity: 1
Hello, can u advise me, which driver for now better for ETH mining? Does it make sense to update to the last?
MSI GTX 1060 x3
Activity: 100
I am mining on dwarfpool and the monitoring page is showing that the miner has not been active for 6 hours,  but claymore is working normally and accepting shares from dwarfpool.  Is this something to be concerned about or are they stealing my hashrate right now?   I am also mining decred at the same time on suprnova and the decred pool is showing my miner functioning normally.

What is going on?  Is this a website glitch? or are they stealing my hashrate?

Got the same thing going on and I was starting to think my machines have been hijacked.  Never seen this before, but I have got no credit for work according to their monitoring page for 7 hours.  Not sure what is going on.
Activity: 458
I am mining on dwarfpool and the monitoring page is showing that the miner has not been active for 6 hours,  but claymore is working normally and accepting shares from dwarfpool.  Is this something to be concerned about or are they stealing my hashrate right now?   I am also mining decred at the same time on suprnova and the decred pool is showing my miner functioning normally.

What is going on?  Is this a website glitch? or are they stealing my hashrate?
Activity: 90
In the new version of dual miner manager 3.1 is still the same problem as in the previous version
The .wav file can not be changed. If you change this the manager can not close.
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Hi all, I have an issue in regards to mining SIA.
Here is my batch file:
Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us2.ethermine.org:14444 -ewal address.worker -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://sia-us-east1.nanopool.org:7777 -dwal address.worker -dcoin sc
I have read the readme file and have also tried the different sia hosts/pools such as siamining, but they all still produce the same error.
Any help or suggestions are appreciated!
Miner thinks that you mine DCR, not SIA. PM me the log file.
Activity: 378
Which board and CPU is the best combination for 6x 570 available?
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
I made 2 .bat files, one for solo ETH and one for both ETH+SIA. However unless I remove/rename file dpools.txt, launching ETH.bat still makes Claymore work with Siacoins as well. Is there a way to force single mining mode without messing with dpools.txt every time?

-mode 1
Activity: 1
Hi all, I have an issue in regards to mining SIA.

I am getting the following error:  "Failed to get valid nonce1 in initiate_stratum"

I have managed to mine ether without any problems, but I am unable to mine siacoin (I'm using an Nvidia GTX 1080).

Here is my batch file:

Code:
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool us2.ethermine.org:14444 -ewal address.worker -epsw x -dpool stratum+tcp://sia-us-east1.nanopool.org:7777 -dwal address.worker -dcoin sc

I have read the readme file and have also tried the different sia hosts/pools such as siamining, but they all still produce the same error.

Any help or suggestions are appreciated!
Activity: 4
I made 2 .bat files, one for solo ETH and one for both ETH+SIA. However unless I remove/rename file dpools.txt, launching ETH.bat still makes Claymore work with Siacoins as well. Is there a way to force single mining mode without messing with dpools.txt every time?
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
Is it someone who use Asus Dual 1070 OC? How much MH/S do you have?

We have 2 of them and they hit 26.5 MH/s each in the Nicehash benchmark run, at 100% stock settings. We probably won't be mining Eth with them so I haven't checked them at non stock settings so far.
Activity: 14
Anyone mining ETH + SIA?
  • RX470
  • R9 Nano
  • RX570 ?

man i wish i could get 900 mh SIA

480 8gb - 27mh/s eth ~230mh/s SIA -DCRI 10
Activity: 3
Help me

I try to dual mining, (eth and pasc) but get error, claymore don't show all gpu fan speed and temp, only show GPU0,

now I rollback to dual one ETH, it's same problem.

now claymore only show GPU0 fan speed and temp, not show another GPU.

I have 2 rig with same problem, one rig I restart band back to mining eth, all ok.

but another one can't fix this problem.

https://scontent.fdad2-1.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t31.0-8/18953261_10154677828412205_2939806301354755197_o.jpg?oh=81f0f5e9ee774c896792efee90bd4e74&oe=59A09B14

Huh
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1401
Disobey.
Anyone mining ETH + SIA?
  • RX470
  • R9 Nano
  • RX570 ?

Jump to: