Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 859. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 301
Merit: 251
Anyone managed to get 4xx and 5xx running on same rig?
Man I think I tried about everything now.

I got 2x 470 (modded)
2x 480 (modded)
1 570 (modded)

With the Crimson 16.x.x drivers I can easily get my 470's and 480's but the darn 580 just shows as standard VGA.

I even tried the latest greatest 17.something driver and that was a mess lol. It showed all 5 cards but never would actually load the drivers correctly..

Grrr gotta be a way lol....

Yes. I have mixed rig with 480 and 570. Simply use latest AMD driver, patch it and start mining Smiley
Could you explain or link to the patch please? I think your talking about skipping sig check but i have never done that. Thanks for any help

Uf, I am getting sick of people who dont want to spent their time and search on google, rather spent time of others, who wants to help. Next time I will better not help.

Google for atikmdag-patcher...
I did spend my time googling and found many different ways to try it. I was simply asking how you did it for my benefit and of course any others reading this with same issues. I have used the patcher with the new drivers and now get past the loading drivers part. All 5 cards are now seen but one card is ALWAYS yellow triangle in device manager. I have switched ports, DDU'd and started over, everything I can come up with.
So now I got all 5 cards but one is non-working. So if a 470 is  failed and I change the riser to another port and reboot then a 480 will be failed for example. The other 4 will mine. Anyone else have any suggestions (and yes I am researching for an answer elsewhere) lol

Well I finally gave up. Skipping sig check allowed new AMD drivers to fully load on 4 of the 5 cards. After numerous tries I could never get the 5th card past error 43 or whatever it was. I pulled the 570 out. Am now building yet another rig and will try again. This time all 570's and again with 5 cards. Fingers crossed...

Well I decided to keep pushing lol.
Here ya go...

In the end I upgraded to Windows 10 latest version, installed 17.4.4 AMD and most importantly patched it with pixel patcher https://www.monitortests.com/forum/Thread-AMD-ATI-Pixel-Clock-Patcherbefore rebooting. All 5 cards are bios modded.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
I've had several FAILOVER 1 disconnection issues, around 6 today (30/05/17) starting 8:30am UTC +1. It last 10 minutes, then it reconnects.
also I've got this error:

I'm aware that maybe these are 2 unrelated issues, the disconnections and the 32700 error code, but I'm completely lost, and I'll appreciate some info to start working with.

what is the meaning of FAILOVER 1?
why this FAILOVER always last 10 minutes?
is this ETH:Recieved Error :{"jsonrpc" : "2.0", "id" :4, "error" : {"code" ; -32700, "message" : "Worknotfound"}} related to the FAILOVER or is something completely different.
which is the meaning of ETH:Recieved Error :{"jsonrpc" : "2.0", "id" :4, "error" : {"code" ; -32700, "message" : "Worknotfound"}} and which is its possible solutions?

thanks a lot for your assistance and patience.

I see nanopool have latest weeks some problems with their eu servers. I mine there too and have same fails. It is not problem on your side but theirs...
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
Im curious as to why the DCR authentication fails. Is it buried somewhere here in these 500+ pages?
Same problem here. Using windows7/64bit with claymore 9.3 on decredpool.org

Have you created your worker??

Oh sure. Not sure why it was failing. It finally worked after a few start ups.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hello everyone.. I am new here. I have Sapphire HD7870 . I follow theseinstructions which wrote in this link. http://www.cryptobadger.com/2017/04/build-ethereum-mining-rig-linux/

But i get these errors. Could u help me ?

Cannot build OpenCL program for GPU 0
Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Best regards.
Activity: 4
I've had several FAILOVER 1 disconnection issues, around 6 today (30/05/17) starting 8:30am UTC +1. It last 10 minutes, then it reconnects.
also I've got this error:
http://imgur.com/a/j5rO7

I'm aware that maybe these are 2 unrelated issues, the disconnections and the 32700 error code, but I'm completely lost, and I'll appreciate some info to start working with.

what is the meaning of FAILOVER 1?
why this FAILOVER always last 10 minutes?
is this ETH:Recieved Error :{"jsonrpc" : "2.0", "id" :4, "error" : {"code" ; -32700, "message" : "Worknotfound"}} related to the FAILOVER or is something completely different.
which is the meaning of ETH:Recieved Error :{"jsonrpc" : "2.0", "id" :4, "error" : {"code" ; -32700, "message" : "Worknotfound"}} and which is its possible solutions?

thanks a lot for your assistance and patience.

--------------------------------

Again at 22:58:05

Talked with ISP, tried to clear the connection. Reseted router, restarted PC.....
----------------------------------
Activity: 8
How to mine ETH+SIA with Claymore on Nicehash? what is SIA address?
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
v9.1:

- added assembler kernels for ETH+SIA and ETH+PASCAL modes (major speedup for SIA and PASCAL).

Any speedup expected for LBRY?
Activity: 53
Guys, I am really really often facing this hangs and miner stuck on my cards. -gser 2 did not solve this issue. Any ideas?

https://s10.postimg.org/3u8u4nmmx/hangs.png
-epool eu1.ethermine.org:4444
-ewal 0xeb2B1dEefb10DfB8093725Ce383cD7aa517c73a9
-epsw x
-esm 0
-mode 0
-tt 80,80,80,80
-asm 0

all gpu works in single, more gpus the other says Cannot create dag
Activity: 430
Merit: 253
VeganAcademy
the 7870 only has two gigs of video ram.. pretty sure thats not enough to mine ethereum. the reference you are making to 11Mh/s is an old statistic before the dag grew to the size it is today.

the 7990 issue is strange. try running only one gpu at a time to troubleshoot by specifying -di x where "x" is 1,2,3 or 4 in your batch file.

anyone have some insight on why claymores ethereum miner for some reason submits shares between 5-20 minutes at times and when i use eth proxy or other software it's far more frequent.

same pool of course, and although f2pool offers vardiff i dont think it's miner adjustable.

getting these false alarms on my gpu not reporting shares for over 15 minutes is a pain but no other miner seems to achieve the hashrate this software can.
Hi Guys , i need help.

Only one GPU is mining.
Every start a other one!?

2x ATI 7990 (=4x ATI 280x 3GB)
16gb ram
20gb Viritual ram

ati 15.12 and 17.1 same

Cannot create DAG on gpu

https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/33253444/eth1.png

https://www2.pic-upload.de/img/33253447/eth2.png

Activity: 2
Hi,

I'm mining with Claymore dual Ethereum miner 9.4 on my rx480+HD7870 rig (Eth only). RX 480 performs 26 Mh/s, but the HD7870 performs only 1.2 Mh/s instead of like 11-13 Mh/s. Any idea what causes that?
When mining Zcash on the same rig with Claymore Zcash miner, both GPUs are working 100%.

Thanks for ideas in advance.

Read about ETH. There is some "DAG"...Or read OP ( first page). Or google "eth mining". Make an effort to understand what are you doing.

Hi, I have swap file size set to 20480 MB and the Claymore Ethereum Dual miner shows, that the DAG epoch was created for both GPUs. Any else (more constructive) advice now?

Cheers
nisarga
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
Hi guys, girls and Claymore.

I was wondering if Claymore will release a version that allow to mine with 9 gpu. MOBOs are heading to the point where mining with 9 gpus is possible. Any information related to this point?

Thank you.
Activity: 463
Merit: 256
does anyone know why 4 of 6 cards mine with low hashrate?asus gtx1060 o3g, tdp65%, core +170,claymore 9.4,win 8.1,driver 382.33.on other rig the same cards with the same sets works fine.thx.

has same situation for etarminer.mb asus z170 pro.gpu mem not overclock.

2 cards of 6 work with low frequency(up to 2000 MHz),and frequency of other 4 between 2000 and 2100 MHz.
Activity: 53
Hello dear colleagues!

I have a problem that I cannot solve for more than a week.

My NVIDIA GTX1060 rigs do not want to work properly with Claymore Dual Miner (they are both in the same network).

I have two NVIDIA rigs:
4xGTX1060 Dual Palit 8Gb
5xGTX1060 Dual Palit 8Gb

After ~30 mins of stable working miner shows 10048 error.

To prevent the questions, what I have done:

1) Started miner only on one rig - same error
2) Changed -mport to 0 / -3333 / 3334 - same error
3) Changed -mport to 0 in 'config' file - same error
4) Used 9.1-9.4 versions of Claymore - same error
5) Tried different pools - same error.

It is shown for every ethash algo - even if I do not farm ETH but another cryptocurrency.

What annoys me even more is the fact, my AMD rigs NEVER have shown this error. Even though there are some in the same network.

Please help, ETH is growing and I would become mad soon  Huh Huh Huh.

BR.
Activity: 214
I have a question. Since this is a dual miner, which coin [Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal] should I mine in addition to Ethereum that makes the most economic sense?

You need to use the
http://whattomine.com/merged_coins/1-eth-dcr?utf8=%E2%9C%93&hr_eth=150.0&fee_eth=4.0&hr_dcr=5180.0&fee_dcr=2.0&p=1350.0&cost=0.12&commit=Calculate

to do some calculation.
Activity: 31
I have a question. Since this is a dual miner, which coin [Decred/Siacoin/Lbry/Pascal] should I mine in addition to Ethereum that makes the most economic sense?
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
BitcoreService.com
can you help me choose for my 2nd build?

thinking of the rx 570s or gtx 1070.

paying about .26kw/h USD

.26kw/h??? Holy sh.....

You definitely want RX cards man.

haha isnt 1070 more power efficient?

Im use 4x Rx 470 and i get only 550watt, for me 470 is more efficient and profitable vga, but the limited stock force everyone to build 570, i think 570 can be more effiecient if you do undervolting.
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
BitcoreService.com
Wich are the best driver today for Claymore 9.4 and RX470?

im use the new driver , i get some trouble with error code 43, then i instal "atikmdag.sys" (get from overclock forum) now my gpu running smoothly .
Activity: 306
can you help me choose for my 2nd build?

thinking of the rx 570s or gtx 1070.

paying about .26kw/h USD

.26kw/h??? Holy sh.....

You definitely want RX cards man.

haha isnt 1070 more power efficient?
Jump to: