Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 863. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 266
EthMonitoring.com
For me, the new Remote Manager 3.0 does not play an alarm sound. Does anyone else have this problem?
Remote Manager 3.0 is not usable for me.

Alarm, email notifications, and passwords works good for me.

The problem is it lose connection to all rigs sometimes, if 1 rig goes down, so need to restart ETHMan to get it work.

You can try this mby? https://github.com/JamesSmith2/EthMonitoring
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ethmonitoring-ethcontrol-ewbf-claymores-ccminer-antminer-androidios-1932864
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
For me, the new Remote Manager 3.0 does not play an alarm sound. Does anyone else have this problem?
Remote Manager 3.0 is not usable for me.

Alarm, email notifications, and passwords works good for me.

The problem is it lose connection to all rigs sometimes, if 1 rig goes down, so need to restart ETHMan to get it work.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
so i have a nvidia 970 on windows 10 and i'm only getting 3MH max, whereas some people can get 7 minimum and with the right drivers they can hit 18-20MH.  why am i getting only 3MH?  a google search recommended nvidia 347.52 drivers, which i tried to install, but after that it wont even work.  says i have no opencl or cuda.  so i have to reinstall newer drivers. 
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
Question. You said that for AMD cards to use the Catalyst 15.12 driver. So I downloaded the driver from here: http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amd-radeon-software-crimson-15-12-driver-download.html and installed it but it reported the driver as 15.13? Do I have the right driver?

Install the 16.11.5 drivers and you are affixed

So the latest 9.4 miner works best with the 16.11.5 drivers? Where can I download those?
Activity: 90
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Question. You said that for AMD cards to use the Catalyst 15.12 driver. So I downloaded the driver from here: http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/amd-radeon-software-crimson-15-12-driver-download.html and installed it but it reported the driver as 15.13? Do I have the right driver?

Install the 16.11.5 drivers and you are affixed
Activity: 480
Merit: 250
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
Hey all I added a 6th card to my rig and now every time I run claymores miner i get the windows error EthDcrMiner64.exe stopped working, tried with latest and older versions- anyone have this before?

Increase the virtual memory.
Activity: 37
Hey all I added a 6th card to my rig and now every time I run claymores miner i get the windows error EthDcrMiner64.exe stopped working, tried with latest and older versions- anyone have this before?
Activity: 45
Merit: 1
Hi Claymore!!!  I am starting to use your miner but I am getting an error with open CL -4 (0) cannot create DAG, can you help me?  Thanks

why you don't read the readme instead of quoting it uselessly
Activity: 1
Activity: 92
@Claymore

Win7x64, dual V. 9.3
gtx980 + 3xgtx1070

i'm able to use any 2 cards
it i'm try to mine with 3 cards, i'm see error like: "CUDA error. can't allocate large buffer"
virtual memory 16-32-64 = same problem

may be you can tell me how to resolve it
Thanks
try bigger RAM ( sometimes )

It's already 8Gb
think it must be 12-16Gb?

Thanks, i will try even system report about only 22% memory usage
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
@Claymore

Win7x64, dual V. 9.3
gtx980 + 3xgtx1070

it i'm try to mine with 3 cards, i'm see error like: "CUDA error. can't allocate large buffer"

Thanks
try bigger RAM ( sometimes )
@Claymore

Win7x64, dual V. 9.3
gtx980 + 3xgtx1070

Thanks
Activity: 4
Hi, just started using Claymore on new Sapphire RX580 Nitro 8gb cards
The first rig everything worked fine. new w10 only / no drivers. Installed claymore 9.4 - only using start.bat

setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool asia1.ethermine.org:4444 -ewal myaccountname.BC1 -epsw x

GPU temp and fan speed is displayed every 5 seconds in red.

I cloned the SSD for a new 2nd rig (identical hardware)
ran start.bat and mines fine, but there is no temp/fan speed.  I tried adding -tt 1 or -tt 60 to the bat to no avail. I also tried Sapphire Trixx (no temp displayed) and GPU-Z (also no temp displayed).

I cloned to a 3rd new rig (identical hardware), and same issue.

Anyone else using RX580 having similar issue?
do not use RDP, read manual

I have had nothing but problems cloning rigs this way. Every one I have used a copied HDD on I have needed to at least do a fresh driver install. I had weird problems like only 3 cards showing or like you have, incorrect or no fan control / temp reading 0.

I don't think it's the rx 580.

What program are you using to clone the HDD?

I've used clonezilla multiple times to clone rigs' HDD's & never had an issue.

I used macrium reflect - NOTE: spent most of the day troubleshooting.

and SUCCESS: the difference between rig 1 that was displaying temp and fan speed and the other rigs was how I plugged it into the tv or monitor.

Temp/fan speed will not work if you use onboard video, switched to RX580 card and now gpu-z and claymore report temp/fan speed Smiley
Whats about "dual" mining on Nvidia and AMD cards at the same time? Is it possible?
And if anyone have GTX980, how much mh/s it has?

MSI GTX980 Gaming = 22-23 at a stock bios

in most other algos gtx980 is near (+/-) to gtx1060 6G (except power usage, of case, he-he)
Activity: 17
Does any one try EthMan email notifications

I make setting correctly and test email is done put not working if client shutdown or over hot

is there any way to fix it

donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
@Claymore
The miner doesn't apply -cvddc less than 900mv  on my RX570
-cvddc 880 applies the same voltage as -cvddc 900
Is it by design?  I could still knock some watts down if it allowed me to.

If you cannot set lower voltage it means that AMD ADL library cannot do it.
Activity: 28
i have rejected on DCR  what is problem?

i have claymore 9.4 i try also 9.3 -9.2 but again and again rejects i have on Decred
Activity: 12
Hello
         i have Zotac gtx 1060 6GB  9gbps.
         i am mining ethereum  + LBRY

on ethereum i am getting 20 MHs + 20 MHs on LBRY

ethereum result is same like othere miners. but LBRY is very low performance.
         on single LBRY you can get easily 170 Mhs with gtx 1060.
         here is the video link for LBRY on gtx 1060 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dw-2IIheVYI

what do you think, this is the normal behaviour of the software or it can be perform more better.
Jump to: