Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 876. (Read 6590565 times)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
I'm having a strange issue, I've been working with trying to stop the black screens with 6 cards but now for some reason as soon as I try to open the batch file, it flashes the command window for a split second and closes. No errors or history log are generated and windows isn't having any issues, it just won't open claymore.

Then there is an error in the batch file or the path to the claymore exe file is wrong. It is closing because the program is not being invoked correctly.
Activity: 289
Merit: 107
I'm having a strange issue, I've been working with trying to stop the black screens with 6 cards but now for some reason as soon as I try to open the batch file, it flashes the command window for a split second and closes. No errors or history log are generated and windows isn't having any issues, it just won't open claymore.
Activity: 216
Merit: 101
Hi . i have this very strange problem.  miner freeze when i click on it, but not hole pc, just miner . Click on "X" will close it and will start  normal with no need restarting the rig.
Anyone else with the same problem, or it's just me ?

6x Sapphire RX 580 Pulse 4GB Hynix -stock
mb h81
1200w psu

Windows stops command window execution if you click on it. Click on title bar, not inside the window.
Thanks for the reply . i have this issue only on windows 10 64bit. windows 7 with r9 3xx and window 8 with rx4xx does not have this problem .

known issue with win10.

solution here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33883530/why-is-my-command-prompt-freezing-on-windows-10
Problem solved
Thanks
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
Hi . i have this very strange problem.  miner freeze when i click on it, but not hole pc, just miner . Click on "X" will close it and will start  normal with no need restarting the rig.

mb h81
1200w psu

Windows stops command window execution if you click on it. Click on title bar, not inside the window.
Thanks for the reply . i have this issue only on windows 10 64bit. windows 7 with r9 3xx and window 8 with rx4xx does not have this problem .

known issue with win10.

solution here:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/33883530/why-is-my-command-prompt-freezing-on-windows-10
Activity: 306
Merit: 100
anyone getting this?

Received unknown response: {"jsonrpc":"2.0","result":["0x1b94692fe72338d323f9191671069695bdfc87171d8c43fb027e58cef9c73d28","0x3d72717257cf7bc1cfdb1b5db0d57ddadae8ae80e866a617a3f46da3e7d854d5","0x00000000ffb34c02420e9948eacd78cf33b059a88ade1ff0614f7f3c303cf3a7"]}

ethdcrminer64.exe -epool eth.suprnova.cc:5005 -ewal x -epsw x -esm 3 -dpool dcr.suprnova.cc:3252 -dwal x -dpsw x -allpools 1

anyone can help me with whats wrong?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Pls help!!!
setting for local (127.0.0.1) Pascal wallet mine for Claymore's Dual?Huh
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1001
Anyone pls give me a .bat for mining only siacoin on https://sia.nanopool.org/ with Nvidia 1070 ?

Thanks .

mb h81
1200w psu

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

mb h81
1200w psu

mb h81
1200w psu
Activity: 64
   Running now solid with 3 gtx 1060's so time to build the racks up.  Risers seem to be all over the place on price but really come down to will they work. I am seeing a pack of 10 on NewEgg for $129 that look real good. Can I get some input on which one to use for longevity as opposed to price?

And on the other note, see many going after Saicoin too. Do I use the wallet addy for it too? Using MyEtherWallet so not sure if they will accept payout of that coin.

Many thanks for all the great info here.   Thay
legendary
Hi all, I had a power failure today and claymores miner was saying one of my gpus had failed when my rig restarted. I restarted again and I get 0mhz on the gpu that had failed. The card is detected in device manager but does not seem to be working. Any ideas what I should do?

pull and reseat the card. reseat the power plugs. change the riser if its on one.

unfortunately power outages can be brutal on electronics, especially when it comes back on as its unstable as thousands of appliances come on at the same time.. its possible you card is dead.

this worked after a few tries! Thanks, card was not damaged but should probably invest in a high end surge protector in the near future.

yeah surge suppressors are more or less a must have, but only use quality ones. cheap ones have been known to catch fire.

if you can swing it get a whole house unit that mounts at the breaker panel.

what is that exactly?

Also the problem seems to have come back even though the GPU was hashing, now its hanging again after re-doing what you just told me to do :/

i have one of these Square Ds (slightly different mine is a more powerful model but this was first link that was closest to what i have.):
http://www.homedepot.com/p/Square-D-Surge-Breaker-Plus-Whole-House-Surge-Protector-SDSB80111/205905090

as for the gpu being intermittent it may be a power plug was damaged by the surge. inspect the plugs for discoloration or pitting maybe. maybe change slots if you can.

if your psu is modular reseat all those connectors on the psu side too.
Activity: 37
Hi all, I had a power failure today and claymores miner was saying one of my gpus had failed when my rig restarted. I restarted again and I get 0mhz on the gpu that had failed. The card is detected in device manager but does not seem to be working. Any ideas what I should do?

pull and reseat the card. reseat the power plugs. change the riser if its on one.

unfortunately power outages can be brutal on electronics, especially when it comes back on as its unstable as thousands of appliances come on at the same time.. its possible you card is dead.

this worked after a few tries! Thanks, card was not damaged but should probably invest in a high end surge protector in the near future.

yeah surge suppressors are more or less a must have, but only use quality ones. cheap ones have been known to catch fire.

what is that exactly?

Also the problem seems to have come back even though the GPU was hashing, now its hanging again after re-doing what you just told me to do :/
legendary

Activity: 41
Hey !

Anyone having this error ?

GPU 1, GpuMiner cu_k02 failed 73 an illegal instruction was encountered
GPU 1, GpuMiner kx failed 1
GPU 1 failed
GPU 0, GpuMiner cu_k02 failed 73 an illegal instruction was encountered
GPU 0, GpuMiner kx failed 1
GPU 0 failed
GPU 1, GpuMiner cu_k02 failed 73 an illegal instruction was encountered
GPU 1, GpuMiner kx failed 1
GPU 1 failed
GPU 0, GpuMiner cu_k02 failed 73 an illegal instruction was encountered
GPU 0, GpuMiner kx failed 1
GPU 0 failed

I'm running tests on a brand new EVGA GTX 1070 SC, alongside an ASUS GTX 970 Strix Both are OC's, but I get this message even running on normal setup. Driver is 382.05, OS is W7. I was mining with 2 x GTX 970, and never had this issue before.

[edit] Tried the 9.2 version, and 372.54 driver as well, same error message popping up.

[edit 2] OK, sounds like a performance problem. I reseted the whole OC settings, and it seems to be running nicely since then.

legendary

Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Looks like its time to mine siacoin instead of decred.  Anyone made the switch or currently mine SC and have a recommendation on which pool is the best to use?

Yes, Sia is very profitable right now. Jump on over to Sia guys. I use https://siamining.com
Activity: 1
Im curious as to why the DCR authentication fails. Is it buried somewhere here in these 500+ pages?
Same problem here. Using windows7/64bit with claymore 9.3 on decredpool.org

Have you created your worker??
Jump to: