Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 884. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
   Kind of curious, is there a relationship of core to mem overclock? I just blue screened my 1 card miner just playing. (chuckles) EVGA 1060 SSC. I did see one post that said they were 400 over on mem and I hit 200 and bang. Core was at 145. Have a solid 20M on all cards now so not sure if it is wise to push it. Temp is in the mid 50's
thay
Activity: 1377
Merit: 268
Claymoooore !!! are you still alive  ? New version coming soon ?

The ETH mining speed is already at its limit.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Dunno, looking at the bios, they don't show any differences or anything particular. I think it's locked by software somehow and for some reason can't be accessed.

I've got two rigs and 13 of these cards in total. On the first rig, no probs at all I can modify the values. Second rig? All locked. Go figure.
Activity: 54
I've got a bit of an issue with one of my rigs... 3 RX 570 are hashing at 28MH/s and the other 3 at 25... For no apparent reason. They've all been flashed with tighter straps and using Claymore to overclock them. Why doesn't the o/c stick for 3 of them??

just a question, do you divide the power from the PSU right,

make sure you share equal power to card, my be the 3 bad cards use one bank.. not sure don't quote me on that..

EDIT: maybe you must try Wattman or MSI Afterburner to overclock, Claymore does not work for me doing OC setting. that's if you use WINDOWS

I'm using one PCI-E power cable per card, definitely not splitting.
Neither Claymore nor Afterburner is actually able to alter the clock settings. They seem to be locked to these values for whatever reason... :s

OK, why not do a hard Overcolck, undervolt etc with in the bios editor, it's risky but don't over do and keep all the same. ( do at own risk )

EDIT: I would like to help but IN South Africa all the GPU's are sold out and I'm awaiting fro my RX570 4GB for testing..

Just for some idea what to do, check Bits been trippin video from 28min 45sec https://youtu.be/m36OS7AWD9A

I've got a bit of an issue with one of my rigs... 3 RX 570 are hashing at 28MH/s and the other 3 at 25... For no apparent reason. They've all been flashed with tighter straps and using Claymore to overclock them. Why doesn't the o/c stick for 3 of them??

make sure you share equal power to card, my be the 3 bad cards use one bank.. not sure don't quote me on that..

EDIT: maybe you must try Wattman or MSI Afterburner to overclock, Claymore does not work for me doing OC setting. that's if you use WINDOWS

I'm using one PCI-E power cable per card, definitely not splitting.
Neither Claymore nor Afterburner is actually able to alter the clock settings. They seem to be locked to these values for whatever reason... :s
Activity: 40
Claymoooore !!! are you still alive  ? New version coming soon ?
Activity: 54

Activity: 742
Merit: 505
Asus RX 570 Expedition OC

Interesting.
They have 1x8 pin power connector?

Whats the apx wattage used pr gpu while mining 28mh?

I tested some rx 570itx a couple of pages back.
So tiny and cute... 25mh no mods.

what wattage was you pulling at the wall  or  gpu-z
105-115W.
But those are without any mods.
The cards only have 1x6pin power. Im sure some can push these really low.

Personally im not that concerned with wattage..
Activity: 129
Merit: 10

Interesting.

what wattage was you pulling at the wall  or  gpu-z
97-100W @1V according to gpu-z.

Any idea about my issues? Smiley

No sorry..
Im actually having the same problem with some rx 480s... One of the cards insists on doing 3mh less than the rest. And i cant figure out why.
97-100W @1V according to gpu-z.

Any idea about my issues? Smiley

Interesting.

Of curiousity... what 570 models?
Additionally, when remoting onto the rigs with teamviewer, the temperature of the cards is not displayed in the claymore miner window. No idea what's going on there...Huh
Activity: 72
Hi Claymore,
I can't use USB wireless adapter tp-link 722n with Claymore v9.3. Every time mining starts, the internet connection immediately stops.
How to fix this problem, thank you.

+1 I am having the same problem. I have to manually re-plug the USB stick.

Do not use wifi adapters, your rig cause harmful interference for wifi
Is that so?, was wondering why would it be that using wifi to connect the rigs would not work, keeps connecting and disconnecting even if the signal does not drop
Activity: 146
Merit: 10
I have an offtopic question. Is better mine withe Claymore's and use the pools or to use NiceHash system? Which one is more profit and user friendly?
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1030
Merit: 1006
@ Claymore:
Can you make miner to reignite card that is stopped due to high temp and "-tstop" commamnd? I mean when it cool down so it can mine again?
Like " -tstart 60 -tstop 85 -tt65 "
legendary
Activity: 4354
Merit: 3614
what is this "brake pedal" you speak of?
Stupid question here, got a few Dell Vostro 260 at work, 1155 socket, 4 PCIE, i3 Processor, 4 GB memory, for some reason there is no way they will even boot if I install a R9 380 on the mobo, not even blink.
Strangely enouhg we have some Dell Vostro 230, 775 socket, Dual Core, the work like a champ, any idea of what could be going on?

Any help would be appreciated, thanks

Most likely your PC does not support UEFI BIOS. Therefore modern cards are not compatible.
That´s kind of strange, Vostro 230 is an earlier generation with a 775 socket and a dual core, it has no problem running the RX 480 at 30 Mhs, sure that one does not have a UEFI BIOS.
What really bugs me its the fact that it doesn´t even try to start/boot, well was just looking at some extra Mhs with free electricity

i got a few vostros when work junked them during upgrades. vista business keys, various core 2 duos/quads cpus, 3 to 4 gb ram, no hds, hd3450 video. some models worked with multiple cards with upgraded psus, some would only take one video card and not see two (plus lose network when 2nd card was installed.) tried HD6870s, RX470s, RX 380, RX 390s. all worked as a single card in the single card only vostro, all worked at the same time in the vostros that took 3 cards ok. power supply was a seasonic 850 in the vostros i tried

all mobos had latest bios flashed.

seems luck of the draw really. sorry dont recall the model numbers. thought they were 200s series though, matx boards with 4 pcie slots, 1 x16, 3 x1s. all had a HD 3450 in the x16 slot. as i recall the HD3450s dropped like flies with artifacts on boot/bios screen. had like 4 bad cards out of 6 vostros.

only suggestion i have is try different slots. make sure to upgrade the psu, vostro psus are, well not total jusk, but not really quality you need for miners. usually low efficiency. dont use adapters like 2 molex to 6 pin peg if you can help it use straight 6/8 pin pegs direct from psu.

tl;dr vostros are hit or miss.
Jump to: