Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 914. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 169
Merit: 100
ClayMore 9.2 is strange

-asm 2, ETH SOLO

ASUS, Gigabyte, MSI / Hynix, Samsung / 470, 480

SO -dcri is: 3, 13, 25, 45, 50, 55
On all 6 rigs diffrent -dcri  Shocked

BUT hashrate increase if compare with ClayMore 8.1

The next release of the miner might solve this problem.

For ASM mode, best -dcri value depends on many factors like clocks, memory manufacturer, etc. It is not a bug. If you don't like to spend time trying to find best -dcri value - use "-asm 0" though it can be a bit slower. May be in future I will add automatic adjustment for -dcri.

I managed to get speed similar to v9.0 with speed stability better than in v9.2. I will release new version in 2-3 days including this and some other improvements.

@Claymore the release will be today?

Yes I will release new version within a few hours.

great news thanks claymore!
Activity: 37
Merit: 0

Is that faster for R9 390?
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
ClayMore 9.2 is strange

-asm 2, ETH SOLO

For ASM mode, best -dcri value depends on many factors like clocks, memory manufacturer, etc. It is not a bug. If you don't like to spend time trying to find best -dcri value - use "-asm 0" though it can be a bit slower. May be in future I will add automatic adjustment for -dcri.

I managed to get speed similar to v9.0 with speed stability better than in v9.2. I will release new version in 2-3 days including this and some other improvements.

Activity: 752
Merit: 501
ClayMore 9.2 is strange

-asm 2, ETH SOLO

Activity: 23
ClayMore 9.2 is strange

-asm 2, ETH SOLO

Activity: 174
DCR vs PASC. Which one earns more money dual mining or is it a toss up?

With DCR you will actualy much more profit now.

Due to PPLNS does it take a day or two to see the real profit? I started earlier today and so far earning have been very low. Much lower than I would have made mining PASC. I am hoping after 24 hours what I make per block will go up. I am mining DCR on coinmine.pl.

Well you can go to whattomine and make the calcs there, pretty accurate. Right now I am making around 1.6 DCR per week, which is not bad..
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

Due to PPLNS does it take a day or two to see the real profit? I started earlier today and so far earning have been very low. Much lower than I would have made mining PASC. I am hoping after 24 hours what I make per block will go up. I am mining DCR on coinmine.pl.
Activity: 224
Merit: 102

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024
Activity: 1
Hello! The mining program does not recognize the video card well. It only looks for 3GB of memory on the f gb rx570 Armor card. All drivers were tested. When I installed a fresh copy of Windows 10, the mine was gone. What can you do with it?
Activity: 144
Merit: 10
Earn with impressio.io

It might be tomorrow.
Activity: 96
Merit: 10

Activity: 20
hi guys, have bigg problem, I tried everything to solve problem and noting, have 6x rx480 8gb asus dual(mod bios), use claymore 9.2, driver 16.10.2, have bigg fluctuation, try to change drivers, try to change overcloak, try to change -ethi and -dcri, and same problem GPU activite all time 100% - 0%, and mh/s 30mh/s to 5mh/s ...... plz some help or any idea for this problem .. ??
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q727/kostickole92/2_zpspclyau9d.png

- do not undervolt
- use asm -0
- use ddu to uninstall the driver
- install 16.11.5

I know you mean well but are offering poor advice.

I undervolt, I underclock, I use -asm 1 and I don't have this kind of issues.
I've tried everything,and noting, damm cards, damm calymore, dam drivers..... Cry Cry if someone had a similar problem please share here...... Sad
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
Guys, which brand 480 rx is best for mining (undervolt, bios mod, etc..) - GB, Asus, XFX, Sapphire nitro+?

Gigabyte IMO.
Activity: 714
Merit: 252
Just a question: Is anybody here from Germany? Because I figured out, that the price of the electricity here is 2 times higher than the profit of mining ETH if I have to pay the bill myself Huh
The price here is about 0.28 €/kWh.
Shocked
I thought I had it bad here in GB. I've not long reached the point where I can mine on nicehash and earn a bit more than I spend each day on electric for my whole flat. I kept myself going and got my equipment to whre it is by mining coins that appeared to have potential taking a short term loss and selling when profitable

Guys, which brand 480 rx is best for mining (undervolt, bios mod, etc..) - GB, Asus, XFX, Sapphire nitro+?

I used to use asus cards but have found recently that sapphire cards are far superior for cooling
currently I have :
2 480 sapphires 73C@45% and 75C@51%
a sapphire 580 75C@59%
a asus 480 75C@82%
so the asus fan works alot harder to keep the card as cool as the rest, it should also be noted that the asus 480 is seperated on the shelf from the other cards by a 20cm gap.
I can't however comment on overclocking etc as I still havent bothered and everythings stock
legendary
Activity: 1881
Merit: 3057
All good things to those who wait
Activity: 949
Merit: 517
Windows 7 / 16.9.1 Drivers using 6  RX480.   Windows sees all 6 but two have diver issues in device manager and will not mine.  Anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks,

You need to use the 7+ GPU mod. It is in the forum.
legendary
Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027
The best option is to use Win 10, however this mod works perfectly under Win 7:

https://lbr.id.lv/6xgpu_mod/6xGPU.html
Activity: 164
Windows 7 / 16.9.1 Drivers using 6  RX480.   Windows sees all 6 but two have diver issues in device manager and will not mine.  Anyone know how
Windows 7 / 16.9.1 Drivers using 6  RX480.   Windows sees all 6 but two have diver issues in device manager and will not mine.  Anyone know how to solve this?

Thanks,
You need a patch to enable 6 cards in win7. I don't have a link to it.

I thought that wasn't a requirement until newer versions of the drivers, aka stuff newere than 16.9.1 ?

I guess this is what  you are referring to? https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/7xgpu-windows-modding-amd-video-driver-is-the-answer-712228
Activity: 23
Hi
I have a problem,
Whenever DEVFEE works and reloading DAG files, I lose a lot of time to reconnect my work.
I do not mind to pay a fee.
Before this update, I did not lose hashrates,
Now fiddling average 24 hours no longer reaching its maximum.
Before I came to 169/172
Now 155/157

In the image you can see the minimum peak of when DEVFEE works

It does not happen to anyone?

Can you fix it?

https://i.imgur.com/B6kh9GD.jpg

No answer for this?
Jump to: