Author

Topic: Claymore's Dual Ethereum AMD+NVIDIA GPU Miner v15.0 (Windows/Linux) - page 958. (Read 6590565 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
And cannot be closed.

Not even end task in task bar would be able to close it.

Only in 1 rig and only for claymore run through multipoolhubminer

What happen is multipoolhubminer will try to open another claymore with the same problem

It basically stuck at the initial stage

Restarting the rig works.

But kind of a pain. Also if it happens in the middle of the night I am screwed.

It's always at the initial stage. Happens very rarely. However, the way multipoolhub did is that it sometimes restart the whole thing.

I am using 16.9.1 because it's the only driver that doesn't require bios check.

- use DDU to uninstall 16.9.1
- install 16.11.5
- install Claymore 9.0, use -asm 0 first
- do not overlclock
- match the required power with no more than 80% of the limit of your PSU
- do not use multipoolhub

Once stable you can mod parameters one by one
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hello. There is a message Catalyst 15.12 is REQUIRED. But I am unable to install such old version. Running 17.2.1 Crimson ReLive version. Is it ok for this miner or how to install the old version, if is required? Having RX 480 8 GB with 23.3 MH default or 24.1 MH with 1065/2250. Anyone help please?

16.11.5 Is the recommended drivers for most people now, try that instead.
Hi guys

First wanted to thank Claymore for awesome miner, been mining stable ETH+DCR for a while with no issues( after modding everything to the point im satisfied)

Want to share an issue that don't know why its happening, yesterday decided to give it a go to the new 9.0v to see if I can mine faster DCR while maintaining my current hash rate for ETH, it managed to double my hash rate for DCR while keeping my same hash rate on ETH but I get too many bad shares on DCR and the pool disconnects me, has anyone had the same issue? I placed the same command line i was using in 8.1v (Im doing all of this on Ubuntu latest version)

Had to revert for the moment to 8.1v again to be able to keep mining stable.

You have to edit the dcri value to try to find a stable setting in V9.0. While in runtime you can you + and - to change it, find stable values for each of your cards, and then set it in the batch file.

Tried - to change it going little by little but even when I reached the same speed I had in 8.1v it still gives me invalid shares to the point the pool disconnects, no idea if it is because of my custom bios, 173 MH/s ETH and 2603 Mh/s DCR on 9.0V 173 Mh/s ETH and 4812 Mh/s DCR (without modding) currently at 2600 Mh/s but 50/50 accepted and invalid share ratio so pool disconnects
Activity: 960
Merit: 514
And cannot be closed.

Not even end task in task bar would be able to close it.

Only in 1 rig and only for claymore run through multipoolhubminer

What happen is multipoolhubminer will try to open another claymore with the same problem

It basically stuck at the initial stage

Restarting the rig works.

But kind of a pain. Also if it happens in the middle of the night I am screwed.

It's always at the initial stage. Happens very rarely. However, the way multipoolhub did is that it sometimes restart the whole thing.

I am using 16.9.1 because it's the only driver that doesn't require bios check.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Hello. There is a message Catalyst 15.12 is REQUIRED. But I am unable to install such old version. Running 17.2.1 Crimson ReLive version. Is it ok for this miner or how to install the old version, if is required? Having RX 480 8 GB with 23.3 MH default or 24.1 MH with 1065/2250. Anyone help please?

16.11.5 Is the recommended drivers for most people now, try that instead.
Hi guys

First wanted to thank Claymore for awesome miner, been mining stable ETH+DCR for a while with no issues( after modding everything to the point im satisfied)

Want to share an issue that don't know why its happening, yesterday decided to give it a go to the new 9.0v to see if I can mine faster DCR while maintaining my current hash rate for ETH, it managed to double my hash rate for DCR while keeping my same hash rate on ETH but I get too many bad shares on DCR and the pool disconnects me, has anyone had the same issue? I placed the same command line i was using in 8.1v (Im doing all of this on Ubuntu latest version)

You have to edit the dcri value to try to find a stable setting in V9.0. While in runtime you can you + and - to change it, find stable values for each of your cards, and then set it in the batch file.
Activity: 4
Hi guys

Activity: 53
Activity: 21
I have 7x PowerColor RX 470 RedDevil 4GB on one rig.

Can anyone share a stable settings in afterburner and modded bios for this type of cards. I'm using the latest 9.0 Claymore mining ETH+DCR, so far they are hashing with 165 total, about 23.5 h/s., I will greatly appreciate if someone share settings to improve this number. (some of the are with Samsung memory, some are with Hynyx)

Thanks.

There are a few threads in the forum about BIOS mod.

I was hoping not to dig through all the threads here. If someone has modded 470 Red Devils and is mining stable please share the bios and settings. Thanks.
Activity: 312
Merit: 250
Claymore 7.4 have cuda suuport

With claymore 7.4 im have this error

im can resolv this?

thanks
Almir

im can mining xmr with gtx550 ?

Dear Friends

how im can  miner ethereum with GTX 550TI ?

Thanks
Almir

A GTX 550TI DOES NOT HAVE ENOUGH MEMORY FOR ETHEREUM MINING--

It is an obsolete card for the purposes of mining.  I earned a LiteCoin (scrypt algo) with one in early 2014, it took several weeks and the coin was worth about $20.       --scryptr
im can mining xmr with gtx550 ?

Dear Friends

Thanks
Almir

It is an obsolete card for the purposes of mining.  I earned a LiteCoin (scrypt algo) with one in early 2014, it took several weeks and the coin was worth about $20.       --scryptr
Activity: 224
Merit: 102
Claymore could you please change the grey backround while using remote view via webpage and port 3333 to black? The pink and red values are barely visible. Or is it possible to change it my way? Also would be fine to have bigger letters (we older with bad eyes would appreciate it) Smiley

There is also black text there, so if I make background black, you will not see black text. Miner already has a lot of options, I don't want to add even more options just to change colors in remote view, but you can use "-colors 0" to remove colors, or use values 2...4 to remove some of colors. Also most browsers can change font size in pages.

But for the color of background, isn't there will be better to have just the same colors on remote web as in the command prompt are? Now they are different. I like the coloring in console.
What do you exactly mean with "color values 2...4"? Does that mean "2" to use only two colors?

I am watching my miners on iPad, there is no option to set font size per page.
legendary
Activity: 1797
Merit: 1028
Dear Friends

Thanks
Almir

donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Claymore could you please change the grey backround while using remote view via webpage and port 3333 to black? The pink and red values are barely visible. Or is it possible to change it my way? Also would be fine to have bigger letters (we older with bad eyes would appreciate it) Smiley

There is also black text there, so if I make background black, you will not see black text. Miner already has a lot of options, I don't want to add even more options just to change colors in remote view, but you can use "-colors 0" to remove colors, or use values 2...4 to remove some of colors. Also most browsers can change font size in pages.
Activity: 491
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Can anyone share a stable settings in afterburner and modded bios for this type of cards. I'm using the latest 9.0 Claymore mining ETH+DCR, so far they are hashing with 165 total, about 23.5 h/s., I will greatly appreciate if someone share settings to improve this number. (some of the are with Samsung memory, some are with Hynyx)

Thanks.

There are a few threads in the forum about BIOS mod.
Activity: 21

Thanks.
Has anyone figured out a solution to the situation in which the card plugged into the monitor runs at something like 6-8 MH/s and the rest of the cards run at normal speed?  I don't even get the temperature registering on that card.  Thoughts?

Many people suggest simply plugging a monitor into "it", but the solution is not necessarily that simple because one important detail is left out. I had the exact same problem, and I also tried plugging in a monitor and then instead tried a HDMI dummy, but neither helped. It never occured to me that I needed to plug the monitor/dummy into the correct GPU, which is typically the one connected with the first x16 slot. As soon as I plugged into the right GPU, the speed picked up. Oddly, though, it still lies about 5 MH/s below the others, but at least it's much, much faster than what it was.
Activity: 328
Merit: 525
installed this to mine UBQ - works fine for me so far
not bad hashes at all

Thank you for supporting the Ubiq network.
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I had the hashrate drop for the gpu connected to the monitor/dummy plug with 470's also. I had to mod my driver to run completely headless for the hashrate drop to go away (If you want to ask how try asking google).

Can you please share your experience and DIY how to solve this problem?
THanks

Simple... just plug a monitor into it.
Activity: 64
I had the hashrate drop for the gpu connected to the monitor/dummy plug with 470's also. I had to mod my driver to run completely headless for the hashrate drop to go away (If you want to ask how try asking google).

Can you please share your experience and DIY how to solve this problem?
THanks
Activity: 238
Has anyone figured out a solution to the situation in which the card plugged into the monitor runs at something like 6-8 MH/s and the rest of the cards run at normal speed?  I don't even get the temperature registering on that card.  Thoughts?

A few pages ago one guy claimed that he fixed it by modifying the driver to run headless. He advised to google but I have not found anything.
Dear Friend

what line you use to miner with A gtx 550 yi ?

Thanks
Almir
Jump to: