Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's NeoScrypt AMD GPU Miner v1.2 (Windows) - page 2. (Read 32751 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 11
Claymore,
Would you add fury x card hashrate in your #2 post,
I can confirm 1530Kh/s on fury x
stock speeds

donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
my claymore show this
"Failed to set new Power Control treshold for GPU #"
what is that?
what i have to do?
i just add my script with this ( -a 1 -powlim 50)

need info
thanks

Not all GPUs support +50, so try -powlim 20 or -powlim 30.
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
With 1400cclock and 2200mclock I am able to pull up to 1050h/s with this miner, which is just incredible!
The negative side of it is that my 5 cards are drawing 1kw/h from the wall and they are hot af!
Found a sweet spot @ 1300cclock/920h/s, which is still really good as far as other miners go.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
my claymore show this
"Failed to set new Power Control treshold for GPU #"
what is that?
what i have to do?
i just add my script with this ( -a 1 -powlim 50)

need info
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1164
Merit: 1010
Can you CPU mine this currency?

P.S. can you please elaborate on why mining on a laptop is a bad idea? I currently don't own any desktops and my laptop has done an ok job at mining other cryptocurrencies

You can, but it's not worth it at all (unless your electricity is free). Even then, you'll make fractions of a penny a day.

You *can* mine on laptops, but you can't expect that laptop to live too long. Unless its specifically a gaming/high-performance laptop, the hardware in it isn't meant to be used 100% 24/7. Eventually, the fans will likely stop working, and you'll have to deal with overheating issues. You would also need to be able to replace the thermal paste on your cpu/gpu, as it would likely break down quickly under mining conditions.

If you want a cpu-only coin, check out WAVI or XMG. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-cpu-mining-wavi-yescryptr32-no-pre-mine-masternode-3146751
Activity: 62
whats the best setting for vega 64 lc in overdrivetools
profitability looks better than cryptonight atm

Activity: 28
can i solo mine neoscrypt coins with this?

help pls?

i've already done the .conf for the wallet.

i just wanted to test if i could use claymore against my wallet server.

im on win10
Activity: 1
Can you CPU mine this currency?

P.S. can you please elaborate on why mining on a laptop is a bad idea? I currently don't own any desktops and my laptop has done an ok job at mining other cryptocurrencies
donator
Miners developer
Hi,
please consider adding some devfee pools other than nicehash, because nicehash is blocking some countries and also there are some countries who are blocking this pool only( I don't know why ).
I'm not sure about the latest release, however on version 1.0 which the awesome miner is still using, the miner works fine on MPH,dutchpool,zergpool,.... But when it comes to devfee it fails trying to connect to nicehash pools and there's nothing I can do because it's being blocked either by nicehash or my isp so it continues with mining and retries every 20 sec with no luck.
Any other devfee pool is fine except for nicehash.
Thanks for your efforts and good luck.

I know about this issue, however, I cannot add other pools because it's not easy for me, there are many NeoScrypt-based coins and pools, they are rather small and therefore I cannot select what coin to mine in long-term. Nicehash selects best coin and I don't have to create any local wallets for these coins. You can use "-nofee" option if nicehash does not work for you.
Activity: 1

This miner is free-to-use, however, current developer fee is 2%, every hour the miner mines for 72 seconds for developer.
If you don't agree with the dev fee - don't use this miner, or use "-nofee" option.
Attempts to cheat and remove dev fee will cause a bit slower mining speed (same as "-nofee 1") though miner will show same hashrate.
Miner cannot just stop if cheat is detected because creators of cheats would know that the cheat does not work and they would find new tricks. If miner does not show any errors or slowdowns, they are happy.

Hi,
please consider adding some devfee pools other than nicehash, because nicehash is blocking some countries and also there are some countries who are blocking this pool only( I don't know why ).
I'm not sure about the latest release, however on version 1.0 which the awesome miner is still using, the miner works fine on MPH,dutchpool,zergpool,.... But when it comes to devfee it fails trying to connect to nicehash pools and there's nothing I can do because it's being blocked either by nicehash or my isp so it continues with mining and retries every 20 sec with no luck.
Any other devfee pool is fine except for nicehash.
Thanks for your efforts and good luck.
Activity: 2
Im getting 1475mh/s on my fury nanos any idea how to increse that?

1000/500 1100mv +50 PL
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
Anyone tried rx550? Hash rates?

Bad as expected: about 200KH/s for stock RX550. Neoscrypt uses both memory and core, so this card is too weak for it.
Ya. In Cryptonight RX550 shines because it's a memory-intensive algorithm. But with Neoscrypt the CUs weaknesses is clear.
Activity: 42
Update on the vega - it's running now at 2 Mh @ 230W gpu-z 1477Mhz @ 0.94 V.  Not bad Smiley

Please share config Vega 64 or Vega 56. OverDriveNTool vs SoftPowerTable

Thanks
donator
Miners developer

Bad as expected: about 200KH/s for stock RX550. Neoscrypt uses both memory and core, so this card is too weak for it.
Activity: 225
Merit: 1
donator
Miners developer
v1.2:

- improved stratum routines to support more pools.
- added RX550 card support.
Activity: 4
Only getting rejected shares when mining FTC.. Version 1.1. bat= NeoScryptMiner -wal WALLET -psw x -powlim 50. Pools are in pools.txt Log below:

Edit: working with 1.2. Kudos for fast fixes mr.Claymore.
Activity: 29
Very good job !!! Un grand merci !!!
donator
Miners developer
v1.1:

- fixed issue with rejected shares.
- reduced CPU usage for systems with a lot of GPUs.
Activity: 29
Ok, thanks, I'm waiting for your news.
Pages:
Jump to: