Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's NeoScrypt AMD GPU Miner v1.2 (Windows) - page 8. (Read 32751 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 4
I'm getting 1.95Mh on vega 56, ~1450 @ 955 v . Not sure how much W that is. So it's just as good as the 1080ti, which is nice.  It can do more I think.
Polaris cards seem to be capped at 1Mh, 580 or 480.
Adrenalin drivers.

Activity: 191
Merit: 12
Congratulations Claymore, you gave 280x's new life in those times of skyrocketing prices of new VGA's Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1510
Merit: 1003
with one vega under a 6 fan custom loop, did some torture testing while rest of system idle (other non looped cards or cpu). this miner can really let the vega 64 go wild.

2.4MH/s @ 400W  Shocked
sounds great ! blockchain or adrenalin driver ?
In fact 500++watt I think
Activity: 729
Merit: 114
Nice work on this Miner, Claymore. Doing a stable 2.24mh/s @ 230w with Vega 64`s! One minor issue, i see some tendencies of the miner hangs gpu devices when quitting the miner, i have to do a hard reboot in order for the cards to get in their normal state again. This may be something to do with my current OC settings, not sure.

it's the OC settings.  I had mine stuck hard as well.  Have to force reboot.
Activity: 311
Merit: 69
PowerMining.pw
Nice work on this Miner, Claymore. Doing a stable 2.24mh/s @ 230w with Vega 64`s! One minor issue, i see some tendencies of the miner hangs gpu devices when quitting the miner, i have to do a hard reboot in order for the cards to get in their normal state again. This may be something to do with my current OC settings, not sure.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
with one vega under a 6 fan custom loop, did some torture testing while rest of system idle (other non looped cards or cpu). this miner can really let the vega 64 go wild.
https://imgur.com/h38IBar
2.4MH/s @ 400W  Shocked
adrenalin driver Smiley
Activity: 3
2.4MH/s @ 400W  Shocked
Activity: 5
Activity: 70
850 h/s with 570 Nitro+

1520 h/s with Fury X Sapphire.

Watt consumption is around 300 W for Fury

Is that on the wall wattage?
Activity: 53
850 h/s with 570 Nitro+

1520 h/s with Fury X Sapphire.

Watt consumption is around 300 W for Fury
legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
have not check the whole thread, I saw the results for VEGA64, they are quite nice and it seems that VEGA now is king for neoscrypt hashrate
but what bout VEGA56 or flashed into VEGA64 VEGA56, what hashrate do they have? any difference from each other? is it worth to flash 64's bios?

A little less than the 64.  You should get up to 1.9 but power usage is really high.  I cant run cards with 250w+ on them with my current power setup for vegas.  If you keep them sub 200w you can get 1.5 and tweak them a bit higher maybe.  Just use soft mod tables until you get something decent.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
have not check the whole thread, I saw the results for VEGA64, they are quite nice and it seems that VEGA now is king for neoscrypt hashrate
but what bout VEGA56 or flashed into VEGA64 VEGA56, what hashrate do they have? any difference from each other? is it worth to flash 64's bios?
Activity: 6
Hi Claymore

Is it also possible to do solo mining with this miner?
Activity: 583
Merit: 106
This is a very decent and stable miner. Thank you Claymore!
Activity: 47
I'm using :

-a 2
-cclock 1300
-mclock 2090

And instead of powlim
-mvddc 930
-cvdcc 930

It's the same configuration i have for eth. With bios mod 1750 to 2000 straps.

When I get time, i will try to tweak them some more. To see if it's possible get better results.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 562
I hope that the neoscrypt algo coin will rise, in the present state of the price in the market, we can make an add even profit because of the power grabbing of this miner, but anyway thanks @Calymore for your hardwork, you really a true LEGEND in Crypto World!!
Activity: 443
Merit: 13
3 Asus Strix OC .

Just a test of 5 minutes. Didnt tweak to much.

What settings did you have for the cards?  I am getting around 850 for mine with my Ethereum settings.
Same! How do you configure the miner to get over 1k? When I try to increase the core clock and go over 1200 and start the miner, I  get either disruptions and see funny colours on my screen or the rig just freezes.
I have noticed also, that the powlim- 50 does not work. No difference if its 50 or 40 or 30... How can I increase my speed to over 815, which is what I am getting from my 580nitro+ SEs... really disappointing, since I get around 31.5mh/s in eth.
Activity: 18
3 Asus Strix OC .

https://i.imgur.com/u1pdquz.png

What settings did you have for the cards?  I am getting around 850 for mine with my Ethereum settings.
Activity: 47
3 Asus Strix OC .

Activity: 28
thanks for the update!

Code:
github.com/angelics/SephMiner
Pages:
Jump to: