Pages:
Author

Topic: Claymore's NeoScrypt AMD GPU Miner v1.2 (Windows) - page 4. (Read 32751 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

Would you point me to the right direction to get nVidia miner?

The probem is finding the nVidia miner that produces the proper hashrate is almost impossible. I have spent over a month and played around with 5 or 6 miners and can never get more than 70% of what others get on my GTX 1070 (I only get 714 while most coin calculators claim i should get 1100)

You may want to try ccminer-alexis-1.0 with the -i 16.5 argument. I hear it is supposed to get good hash rates on the 1070 and 1070 Ti with that setting.

You can find a copy of it here: http://cryptomining-blog.com/tag/ccminer-alexis-1-0/

I'm also inclined to agree with Nitrobg on the possibility of a hardware issue if you can't get a better hash rate. Another thing to keep in mind is that your graphics card may simply be slower. Not all graphics cards are equal.

You could attempt to get a replacement for your graphics card through RMA, just to be sure that there is nothing wrong. I'm not sure it would be worth the lost profit, though.
Activity: 413
Merit: 17
Please Also think about us........ NVIDIA miners.......
Earlier yours Zcash was also AMD only....

Both my ZCash and Neoscrypt miners will be AMD-only, sorry.
There are many NVIDIA devs here and they already released appropriate miners.

The probem is finding the nVidia miner that produces the proper hashrate is almost impossible. I have spent over a month and played around with 5 or 6 miners and can never get more than 70% of what others get on my GTX 1070 (I only get 714 while most coin calculators claim i should get 1100)
Excavator is the best for neoscrypt. If you don't get the expected speed, then something is totally wrong with your machine.
Activity: 90
Please Also think about us........ NVIDIA miners.......
Earlier yours Zcash was also AMD only....

Both my ZCash and Neoscrypt miners will be AMD-only, sorry.
There are many NVIDIA devs here and they already released appropriate miners.

Try disabling hardware acceleration in Firefox - it might help to keep the hashrate consistent. You could also lower the intensity at the cost of some hashrate - check the readme for instructions on that.  Out of curiosity, does it do the same thing if you use Chrome, Edge, or (shudder) Internet Explorer?

I followed your suggestion and disabled hardware acceleration in Firefox. That seemed to fix the issue. I also tried Chrome, Edge, and IE. Those browsers caused small fluctuations, just not a nearly permanent drop like Firefox did when hardware acceleration was still enabled.

Thanks for the tip.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

I apologize if the following files are part of the program.  IF they are please let me know and I will leave them in when I extract the files.  I downloaded this am from MEGA.  My computer says the following are potential threats to my computer.  Again, I am not sure if they are or not.  Please let me know.  AND no, I don't think you would put something in your program that would be a virus or Trojan. 

Trojan:Win32/Coinminer!bit
HackTool:Win64/BCoinMine!rfn
HackTool:Win32/Wpakill!rfn

Thank you
Penny

That's perfectly normal. Unfortunately, antivirus software almost always freaks out about mining software.

Sry i was talking about Cryptonight algorithm. I had that 1700/2000+ on Cryptonight with my vega64 not on Neoscrypt.

I've switched over to the Adrenaline 18.3.1 drivers since my last post. My Vega 64 is achieving 2 MH on average with Neoscrypt now!  Grin

I just have to restart the miner whenever I open Firefox, because the speed drops to 1.95 MH for some reason. Weird.

I'm using stock settings with these changes:

-5% core clock, auto voltage
975 MHz memory clock, auto voltage
3600 RPM fan speeds
+10% power limit

Try disabling hardware acceleration in Firefox - it might help to keep the hashrate consistent. You could also lower the intensity at the cost of some hashrate - check the readme for instructions on that.  Out of curiosity, does it do the same thing if you use Chrome, Edge, or (shudder) Internet Explorer?
copper member
Activity: 416
Merit: 105
this miner is crazy fast and frying my miner room.... undervolt all the way down -70 voltage for 390, 390x  i got 1.0 - 1.1 mhs per card
Good job Mr. Claymore

I apologize if the following files are part of the program.  IF they are please let me know and I will leave them in when I extract the files.  I downloaded this am from MEGA.  My computer says the following are potential threats to my computer.  Again, I am not sure if they are or not.  Please let me know.  AND no, I don't think you would put something in your program that would be a virus or Trojan. 

Trojan:Win32/Coinminer!bit
HackTool:Win64/BCoinMine!rfn
HackTool:Win32/Wpakill!rfn

Thank you
Penny

That's perfectly normal. Unfortunately, antivirus software almost always freaks out about mining software.

Sry i was talking about Cryptonight algorithm. I had that 1700/2000+ on Cryptonight with my vega64 not on Neoscrypt.

I've switched over to the Adrenaline 18.3.1 drivers since my last post. My Vega 64 is achieving 2 MH on average with Neoscrypt now!  Grin

I just have to restart the miner whenever I open Firefox, because the speed drops to 1.95 MH for some reason. Weird.

I'm using stock settings with these changes:

-5% core clock, auto voltage
975 MHz memory clock, auto voltage
3600 RPM fan speeds
+10% power limit
Activity: 3
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
Screen plugged into vega64 ? I had 1700 till i used iGPU, after that i had 2000+

Oh... so I have to run the Vega 64 headless to get the full hash rate on Neoscrypt? I don't have an iGPU and I don't feel like buying a secondary GPU. This is also my gaming PC and not my devoted mining rig, so running headless is not realistic.

Well, thanks for pointing out the problem. Too bad there isn't much I can do.  Sad
Activity: 69
Merit: 2
So... I'm having a hard time achieving more than 1.7 MH with my Vega 64 on the current blockchain driver on Windows 10. It doesn't matter if I use stock settings or the settings other people are using here. I've also done some experimenting with settings myself. No luck.

Is there something I'm missing here?  Huh

Screen plugged into vega64 ? I had 1700 till i used iGPU, after that i had 2000+
Activity: 1246
Merit: 274
So... I'm having a hard time achieving more than 1.7 MH with my Vega 64 on the current blockchain driver on Windows 10. It doesn't matter if I use stock settings or the settings other people are using here. I've also done some experimenting with settings myself. No luck.

It would be helpful if you shared your .bat file or config settings - I don't have a Vega myself, but for those who do it would be very helpful for them to compare your settings and theirs to perhaps point out why you have a different hashrate.

Activity: 73
inno and gbx has been added to luckypool.xyz
donator
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1325
Miners developer
Equihash algo
most profitable from all
miner works like a charm
I prefer avocado with eggs on toasted rye bread personally.
how's your wife by the way?
It's been a while since I watched a movie.
Let me know when you bring the dog over.

[insert more off-topic quotes here]

Grin
Activity: 1274
Merit: 556
Equihash algo
most profitable from all
miner works like a charm
I prefer avocado with eggs on toasted rye bread personally.
how's your wife by the way?
It's been a while since I watched a movie.
Let me know when you bring the dog over.

[insert more off-topic quotes here]
Activity: 177
Merit: 3
Equihash algo
most profitable from all
miner works like a charm
Activity: 7
Hello, I have a problem. I have 2 vega identical vega is there is one at 2mh and one at 1mh

Config file

-pool eu1.arcpool.com:1115
-wal
-psw c=SLN

-powlim 50
Activity: 9
When will be a Linux version?
Activity: 208
Hello people,

As operator of NLpool i have a small favor to ask. May i ask what your favorite coins are?

Phoenixcoin (PXC) switched on the 13-Aug-2014, Scrypt previously (PoW);
Imperialcoin (IPC) switched on the 21-Oct-2014, Scrypt previously (PoW);
Feathercoin (FTC) switched on the 26-Oct-2014, Scrypt previously (PoW);
UFOcoin (UFO) switched on the 27-Oct-2014, Scrypt previously (PoW);
Guncoin (GUN) switched on the 28-Oct-2014, Scrypt previously (PoW);
Bollywoodcoin (BDC) launched on the 30-Nov-2014 (PoW);
Orbitcoin (ORB) switched on the 13-Dec-2014, Scrypt previously (PoW/PoS);
Halcyon (HAL) switched on the 20-Dec-2014, X15 previously (PoW/PoS);
Vivocoin (VIVO) launched on the 22-Aug-2017 (PoW);
Trezarcoin (TZC) launched on the 4-Sep-2017 (PoW/PoS);
Desire (DESIRE) launched on the 15-Oct-2017 (PoW);
Innova (INN) launched on the 19-Oct-2017 (PoW);
GoByte (GBT) launched on the 17-Nov-2017 (PoW);
CrowdCoin (CRC) launched on the 29-Nov-2017 (PoW);
Sparks (SPK) launched on the 22-Dec-2017 (PoW);
Sigil (SGL) launched on the 8-Jan-2018 (PoW/PoS);
TUNE (TUN) launched on the 12-Jan-2018 (PoW);
Cerberus (CBS) launched on the 13-Jan-2018 (PoW);
Dinero (DIN) launched on the 26-Jan-2018 (PoW);

We added VIVO / Innova and Gobyte on our pool NLpool.nl to mine, based on the outcome of Whattomine, to be the most profitable coins. What do we need to do to have you guys come mine with us and what coins do you want us to add? Please let us know to make out pool better.

Please contact us by e-mail ( displayed on our website ) , Telegram ( t.me/nlpool ) or DM on this forum.
Pages:
Jump to: