Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 403. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 410
Merit: 250
As he stated many times there won't be NVIDIA support.

He's never said he'll NEVER support Nvidia, he just currently doesn't support it. Silly goose type Nvidia in the search box.

Doesnt look as though they will be supporting it in the SA thread either.  All the talk I see over there about a new miner involves AMD, same with the talk of the new optiminer.  They also seem to be more about windows than linux as well
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024

He's never said he'll NEVER support Nvidia, he just currently doesn't support it. Silly goose type Nvidia in the search box.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
I was thinking I am on the Zcash miner thread, apparently I was wrong.  Huh

All this XMR talk lately makes me wanna switch a rig from ZEC to XMR..

Anyone mining XMR direct to a pool address?

not me know any good pools that let you do that.

miningpoolhub allows you to mine to your account and then you can choose what your minimum withdrawl is and where it goes to, they use a 0.9% mining fee.

They have lots of pools including ZEC, XMR and ETH

ok I will try it

if you are looking for ones that will allow you to mine to a exchange (such as poloniex) they are out there as well but you cannot withdraw until you have mined 5 XMR
going to try dwarf pool.
Activity: 67

I've been mining ZEC direct to a Poloniex address and haven't had any problems for the past month, if I can do the same with XMR that'd be great as I don't have to bother with syncing the XMR blockchain/addresses etc...

if you are looking for ones that will allow you to mine to a exchange (such as poloniex) they are out there as well but you cannot withdraw until you have mined 5 XMR
Can't withdraw XMR - but selling for BTC should be ok right? (no minimums?)
Activity: 574
Fighting mob law and inquisition in this forum
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1024
@Claymore any ETA on when you're going to add Nvidia support? Your AMD users are getting bored of Equihash... you should show them there is a lot more hash out there... ^^
Activity: 378

http://dwarfpool.com/xmr, they pay out hourly, daily and allow manual payouts.
I would only use dwarfpool (and have been for years)

miningpoolhub allows you to mine to your account and then you can choose what your minimum withdrawl is and where it goes to, they use a 0.9% mining fee.

ok I will try it

ok I will try it
I was thinking I am on the Zcash miner thread, apparently I was wrong.  Huh

They have lots of pools including ZEC, XMR and ETH or arer you looking for one that lets you mine direct to exchange such as poloniex?

I found that lowering voltage can lower temps . it is ok for zcash and ether does not effect my hashrate. other than that I found it crashes with other algo's

how much mV you undervolt? 100 mV? or more?

ty for any advice...  Wink

I do -100
Activity: 114
I found that lowering voltage can lower temps . it is ok for zcash and ether does not effect my hashrate. other than that I found it crashes with other algo's

how much mV you undervolt? 100 mV? or more?

ty for any advice...  Wink
Activity: 67

It's normal... Don't bother so much, just keep them around 60-70 degrees and you are fine... By the way do you run it undervolted?

nope stock... what setting you use? can you share it? WHat you use for the underwolting? afterburner?

Yes afterburner. For undervolting just go into the settings, activate "unlock voltage control" and then lower you core voltage from 1200 mV to 1090 mV. Make sure you do this for BOTH cores (in settings you can activate "synchronize settings for similar graphic processors"). It's the lowest point where I could find the card to be stable and mining with the same speed. The temperature should drop 5-8 degrees, but this depends also on the environment.

thank you very much sensei!

i tried your recomendations and mi temperatures went down from 62 °C and 71°C  with 80% fann speed to 58-60 °C first core  and 64-67°C with 65% fann speed! Once again thx!

have to look for some settings fo my "heavily" overclocked R9 390 and R9 290

3x MSI R9 290 gaming 4 GB

GPU clock:   +9% = 1064 Mhz
Power limit: +9%
Memory clock: 1350 Mhz

3x GIGABYTE R9 390 G1 WINDFORCE 2X Gaming 8GB

GPU clock:   +9% = 1117 Mhz
Memory clock: 1610 Mhz

3x MSI R9 390 gaming 8 GB

GPU clock:   +10% = 1144 Mhz
Power limit: +10%
Memory clock: 1650 Mhz

Do any1 have a recomendation to lover the temps but having the same hash power? Im not looking in lowing the power consuption just the temps....

Many thanks in advanced...

looks like between 950 h and 1000 h max if I could only get the hash count higher it would be close to 2000 it crashes if I increase more than -h 2048. maybe my 390x will do it. nope can't increase the hashes. suppose to be more powerful wonder what happened. just punched in the numbers now monero now whoops zcrash in profitabilty for my 480 for now, for my 390x zcash is better choice
Activity: 114
It's normal... Don't bother so much, just keep them around 60-70 degrees and you are fine... By the way do you run it undervolted?

nope stock... what setting you use? can you share it? WHat you use for the underwolting? afterburner?

Yes afterburner. For undervolting just go into the settings, activate "unlock voltage control" and then lower you core voltage from 1200 mV to 1090 mV. Make sure you do this for BOTH cores (in settings you can activate "synchronize settings for similar graphic processors"). It's the lowest point where I could find the card to be stable and mining with the same speed. The temperature should drop 5-8 degrees, but this depends also on the environment.

thank you very much sensei!

i tried your recomendations and mi temperatures went down from 62 °C and 71°C  with 80% fann speed to 58-60 °C first core  and 64-67°C with 65% fann speed! Once again thx!

have to look for some settings fo my "heavily" overclocked R9 390 and R9 290

3x MSI R9 290 gaming 4 GB

GPU clock:   +9% = 1064 Mhz
Memory clock: 1350 Mhz

3x GIGABYTE R9 390 G1 WINDFORCE 2X Gaming 8GB

GPU clock:   +9% = 1117 Mhz
Memory clock: 1610 Mhz

3x MSI R9 390 gaming 8 GB

GPU clock:   +10% = 1144 Mhz
Power limit: +10%
Memory clock: 1650 Mhz

Do any1 have a recomendation to lover the temps but having the same hash power? Im not looking in lowing the power consuption just the temps....

Many thanks in advanced...

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

+1

just comparing profitability and card performances.

I've had a look on pool.to.be.com XMR pool and they have had a massive spike in hashrate.  I wonder if this is due to people moving away from ZEC now that the price has dropped to literally just over $50 a coin?

Is monero now the coin to mine now that ZEC and ETH seem to be in decline (although XMR is not exactly holding its price in the market right now it does seem more stable than those two)?

link for xmr miner  https://mega.nz/#F!e4JVEAIJ!l1iF4z10fMyJzY5-LnyC2A

+1

just comparing profitability and card performances.

I've had a look on pool.to.be.com XMR pool and they have had a massive spike in hashrate.  I wonder if this is due to people moving away from ZEC now that the price has dropped to literally just over $50 a coin?

Is monero now the coin to mine now that ZEC and ETH seem to be in decline (although XMR is not exactly holding its price in the market right now it does seem more stable than those two)?
Activity: 189
Merit: 100

+1
Jump to: