Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 406. (Read 3839163 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1000
the grandpa of cryptos
I had video evidence of miners mining @ 5x the speed but claymore v8 deleted it . It also stole my chocolate pudding

post in other thread and lets see
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Maybe someone could work zec algo on aws fpga's?
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
I had video evidence of miners mining @ 5x the speed but claymore v8 deleted it . It also stole my chocolate pudding
Activity: 1008
Fuck this $50 1 ZEC and i have save all my mineing back to eth right now no more waist of time on this until 9.0 is out.  Embarrassed
until miner has 5x speed, like big miner doing

Proofs?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1002
Fuck this $50 1 ZEC and i have save all my mineing back to eth right now no more waist of time on this until 9.0 is out.  Embarrassed
until miner has 5x speed, like big miner doing
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
It's normal... Don't bother so much, just keep them around 60-70 degrees and you are fine... By the way do you run it undervolted?

nope stock... what setting you use? can you share it? WHat you use for the underwolting? afterburner?

Yes afterburner. For undervolting just go into the settings, activate "unlock voltage control" and then lower you core voltage from 1200 mV to 1090 mV. Make sure you do this for BOTH cores (in settings you can activate "synchronize settings for similar graphic processors"). It's the lowest point where I could find the card to be stable and mining with the same speed. The temperature should drop 5-8 degrees, but this depends also on the environment.
Zcash price fell down, it was right until claymore's v7, after v8 everything went down, i hope v9 fixes it and price goes up again...

Price is only going to go down, much further down... Like South Pole down..  Cheesy

I'll have the chance to see it passing through Argentina i suppose, kinda a comet sighting Cheesy
Zcash price fell down, it was right until claymore's v7, after v8 everything went down, i hope v9 fixes it and price goes up again...

Wrong way. You must start this journey at the beggining again..

You mean there's a zcash clone on sight? Cheesy
Activity: 142

Price is only going to go down, much further down... Like South Pole down..  Cheesy
Activity: 114
It's normal... Don't bother so much, just keep them around 60-70 degrees and you are fine... By the way do you run it undervolted?

nope stock... what setting you use? can you share it? WHat you use for the underwolting? afterburner?
Activity: 732
Merit: 500

Wrong way. You must start this journey at the beggining again..
Activity: 729
Merit: 513
Guys,

is it normal that on HD 8990 1 core is 62 °C and the other is 71°C ?  or has this card an issue?

Any experience?

thanks for any information/advice.

If you have 2 cards direct on the MoBo, the right one will always be hotter, because the left one radiates its heat into the fans of the right one. That is why people are using risers to separate the cards physicaly.

this card is separated, it is dual chip GPU but 1 of this two is hotter about 10 °C, always.... is this normal? or should i aply a new thermal paste or something? have no experience with dual chip Graphic cards..

Thanks for any response...

Activity: 635
Merit: 500
---------------RX 490 will be Announced and Launched on December 12th----------------

AMD are previewing ZEN.. Do you think they will announce RX490 as well? I believe it will be released early next year in the form of Vega.

RX 490 will probably be a dual Polaris - think "Duo Pro" but a pair of RX 480 instead of a pair of FuryX, and downclocked a bit from the RX480 due to heat dissipation limitations.

Announcement I expect on December *13* during their "New Horizons" event.

Vega is probably going to be RX 5xx series.

There have been a few "data" sightings around the web but no solid information on specs, just good solid speculation.

Randy Chen contacted me a few weeks ago about RX 490 ref cards. Had them in stock then, dunno about now. I can't afford them anyway lol.
legendary
Activity: 1512
quarkchain.io

Probably it will, yes. Can't wait to see it Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1500
Merit: 1002
Mine Mine Mine
Activity: 114
Guys,

is it normal that on HD 8990 1 core is 62 °C and the other is 71°C ?  or has this card an issue?

Any experience?

If you have 2 cards direct on the MoBo, the right one will always be hotter, because the left one radiates its heat into the fans of the right one. That is why people are using risers to separate the cards physicaly.

this card is separated, it is dual chip GPU but 1 of this two is hotter about 10 °C, always.... is this normal? or should i aply a new thermal paste or something? have no experience with dual chip Graphic cards..

Thanks for any response...
Activity: 307
Merit: 250
Guys,

Any experience?

legendary
Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182
Now the money is free, and so the people will be
guys my dog has been vomiting a lot lately, i've changed his food to fish protein now, but what I really think I need to do is update claymore to v9, that should fix my dog's upset tummy.
Jump to: