Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 442. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 10
This must sound stupid but I can't find a f*ckin clue anywhere, and I can't believe nobody has made this question before: how do you identify a specific gpu from 6 identical cards in a mining rig? The only thing special about this card is 10ºC more in GPU temperature. You can't tell it apart with your hand obviously. Is there any option in Claymore miner that can help with that?

1. If you have RX 480 sapphire nitro cards - you can control LED lights on each card with latest Sapphire Trixx
2. with any other card - just set zero or max RPM of cooling fans for awhile in MSI AB or what you use. Do this when mining is stopped.
Activity: 504
Merit: 272
This must sound stupid but I can't find a f*ckin clue anywhere, and I can't believe nobody has made this question before: how do you identify a specific gpu from 6 identical cards in a mining rig? The only thing special about this card is 10ºC more in GPU temperature. You can't tell it apart with your hand obviously. Is there any option in Claymore miner that can help with that?

A guy at work asked me the same question. The fastest method i suggested was to use Claymore to turn 1 fan to 100%.
So easy to do on the fly and map your GPUs that way.

I must be really stupid but I can't see any difference between a fan at 50% and a fan at 100% on these cards.

How do you change the speed? Through Claymore config or with wattman etc?
50% and 100% in fans speed have a big and obvious difference
Maybe you are not really making it 100%?
Activity: 857
Merit: 262

A guy at work asked me the same question. The fastest method i suggested was to use Claymore to turn 1 fan to 100%.

I must be really stupid but I can't see any difference between a fan at 50% and a fan at 100% on these cards.

There's another thing that can help you - with Rx400 you can make custom bios and among other things set minimal fan speed to a unique for this gpu number.
EDIT: and after setting proper -di order for claymore (you do it in conjunction with watttool - the order there is good) by disabling and anabling during runtime (you'll see activity drop from 100 to 0%) - you know it all
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Turn the other fans to 5% and you'll notice a difference.
Activity: 504
Merit: 272

Yep. That's also what I do... I know its not the most fancy way but still gets the job done...
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

atiflash -ai
Activity: 254
Merit: 100

press numpad numbers from 0 to 5, until you find whice gpu it is, once you find , enable all others and wait 3 minutes, them use your hand Wink
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006
Mine for a Bit
Does anyone have a experience running the XFX R9 295 X2?  SOLs/settings/temps/watts/...
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
Activity: 857
Merit: 262
is anyone else not receiving payments from flypool the past 2-3 hours?
Sorry for posting this here but I figured many are using flypool in here.

yes. all works fine for me
Activity: 254
Merit: 100
Go for www.f2pool.com , they pay right and almosta 0.125 day per 1khs
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
we need a miner refresh
Version 9? yup, need for speed xD
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Dark Passenger Bitcoin miner 2013,Bitcoin node
we need a miner refresh
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1006
Mine for a Bit
I am getting
0,125 ZEC on flypool (average over 2 days)
0,12 ZEC on dwarfpool (average over 1,5 days -- perhaps just bad luck)
standardized to 1000sol/s (displayed on pool not miner) in 24h average
whattomine says I can expect 0.1188 ZEC

Well I'm going to wait one more day. But what bothers me on dwarf is the discrepancy on payouts/share ratio. Maybe I don't fully understand hbpps that well.  Thanks for letting me know    According to calc I should be getting .89 ish per day. Diff is going up really fast.  Almost 25% overnight!!! Ouch

BR

After 1 day, I am all out of Dwarfpool and back to Flypool.  Keep us informed about the type of payout system for Dwarfpool.
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
I am getting

I am getting about the same on Flypool. Havent seen anything better advertised so no need to switch. 

1 kh/s - .125 ish daily payout.
Activity: 36
Merit: 5
is anyone else not receiving payments from flypool the past 2-3 hours?
Sorry for posting this here but I figured many are using flypool in here.

Flypool is paying as usual, but if you are sending to Poloniex.... they have some delays and they are fixing it.

Thanks for clearing that out for me.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
I am getting

Well I'm going to wait one more day. But what bothers me on dwarf is the discrepancy on payouts/share ratio. Maybe I don't fully understand hbpps that well.  Thanks for letting me know    According to calc I should be getting .89 ish per day. Diff is going up really fast.  Almost 25% overnight!!! Ouch

BR
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1080
---- winter*juvia -----
if i am correct pro duo should be 2 x FURY X if i am correct... i guess they can be pushed to 6 -700 sols not more... but there is this rumor ... so i am just asking
Somewhat less, as they can't be clocked as high (or quite as high as the Nano, which is a closer comparison) due to limits of heat dissipation.

any suggestions to overcome those physical restraints? thermal grease, water cooling, additional copper plate

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LXOaCkbt4lI

goto 8:30, water cooling R9-Nanos..... 7 of them!
Jump to: