Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 492. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 410
Merit: 250
Zec showing as back to 100 dollars a coin on Poloniex.

Wonder how long the pump will last or is this the rise of Zec?
Activity: 347
Claymore...incredible job!!!

v8
R9 280x -> GPU Clock 1050 MHz -> 205 H/s

R9 280x -> GPU Overclock to 1200 MHz -> 219 H/s

thank's for your job!!
keep it up
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

I use jaxx also. Very nice wallet and I like that you have several coin control in one.  Like all z addresses they don't work.  Until zcash devs get it fixed this will continue for all wallets and exchanges  

BR

poloniex uses the t address which as far as I know have had no problems so far.  I like the idea of Jaxx but if it is currently using the z wallets I think I will stay away from it for now

No i have t address with it. Maybe you need to update

I use jaxx also. Very nice wallet and I like that you have several coin control in one.  Like all z addresses they don't work.  Until zcash devs get it fixed this will continue for all wallets and exchanges 

BR

poloniex uses the t address which as far as I know have had no problems so far.  I like the idea of Jaxx but if it is currently using the z wallets I think I will stay away from it for now
Activity: 263
Merit: 100
Rx 480 at 205 sol and  99w at gpu z
\
What clocks and Vcore?

Its the sapphire 4gb version
Core 1350
Memory 1985
Voltage -6
I'm using 1280/2100 @ 1.000 V Vgpu
85-87 W on GPU-Z
Have 198-201 h/s

Wow thats great i dont think my 4gb can handle the 2100
Mine is running at 1.128v asic is 59.9
I see the new miner can now be downloaded with the nicehash miner.

legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

Poloniex is also a exchange so it should be quite safe to keep your earnings there.

You never use exchange as a wallet. They tend to be hacked, poloniex has been hacked too. Obviously you need to keep something there if you are trading.

If linux is not an option use jaxx.

what is jaxx??? how it works?

https://jaxx.io/

interesting...

one more question if you don't mind.. you're a hero member.. sure you are more experienced in cryptocurrency stuff..
in your opinion, which one is safer to keep coins for long term period, poloniex or jaxx?

jaxx.

But first thing to do when windows wallet is released is to move your holdings there. If you want to be really sure just google for 'cold wallet' or 'paper wallet'. Remember to use strong passwords and 2FA whenever it is possible. And remember to remember your passwords  Grin

OK.. thanks again for valuable information....it's quite educative.. i learn new thing..  Smiley

I read the FAQ in jaxx's support page.. I read this line and I'm a bit worried:
======================================================================================
I can't find my ZCash z-address & my address keeps changing! Also, can I receiving ZEC mining rewards in Jaxx?

We only support transparent addresses at this time. We haven't made a full decision on supporting z-addresses yet.

The address changing is normal. Jaxx is an HD (hierarchical deterministic) wallet, which means it generates a new address every time you send/receive funds to/from your Jaxx wallet as a way of keeping your balance private. And yes, you can use any of your previous addresses to receive funds.

And please do not point your ZEC mining rewards to Jaxx, as we are a lightweight wallet that is not designed to receive mining payouts. We do not recommend pointing any mining rig payouts to Jaxx as it may cause issues on your end as well as potentially causing issues on our end.

https://decentral.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
================================================================================

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been using jaxx? have you ever experienced any problem transfering your zec earning from pool directly to jaxx's wallet?

I use jaxx also. Very nice wallet and I like that you have several coin control in one.  Like all z addresses they don't work.  Until zcash devs get it fixed this will continue for all wallets and exchanges  

Edit I have my rewards going to it at a rate of 1 zec per transaction as I can't raise it higher on coinmine yet. So far no issues whatsoever. But from reading that there appears to be a bit of risk. I can't imagine what???
BR
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
why GPU 5 get 32h/s .
OCed too much.
Check this card alone on stock clocks.
Activity: 123

Poloniex is also a exchange so it should be quite safe to keep your earnings there.

You never use exchange as a wallet. They tend to be hacked, poloniex has been hacked too. Obviously you need to keep something there if you are trading.

interesting...

one more question if you don't mind.. you're a hero member.. sure you are more experienced in cryptocurrency stuff..
in your opinion, which one is safer to keep coins for long term period, poloniex or jaxx?

jaxx.

But first thing to do when windows wallet is released is to move your holdings there. If you want to be really sure just google for 'cold wallet' or 'paper wallet'. Remember to use strong passwords and 2FA whenever it is possible. And remember to remember your passwords  Grin

OK.. thanks again for valuable information....it's quite educative.. i learn new thing..  Smiley

I read the FAQ in jaxx's support page.. I read this line and I'm a bit worried:
======================================================================================
I can't find my ZCash z-address & my address keeps changing! Also, can I receiving ZEC mining rewards in Jaxx?

We only support transparent addresses at this time. We haven't made a full decision on supporting z-addresses yet.

The address changing is normal. Jaxx is an HD (hierarchical deterministic) wallet, which means it generates a new address every time you send/receive funds to/from your Jaxx wallet as a way of keeping your balance private. And yes, you can use any of your previous addresses to receive funds.

And please do not point your ZEC mining rewards to Jaxx, as we are a lightweight wallet that is not designed to receive mining payouts. We do not recommend pointing any mining rig payouts to Jaxx as it may cause issues on your end as well as potentially causing issues on our end.

https://decentral.zendesk.com/hc/en-us
================================================================================

If you don't mind me asking, how long have you been using jaxx? have you ever experienced any problem transfering your zec earning from pool directly to jaxx's wallet?

\
What clocks and Vcore?

Core 1350
Memory 1985
Voltage -6
I'm using 1280/2100 @ 1.000 V Vgpu
85-87 W on GPU-Z
Have 198-201 h/s
\
What clocks and Vcore?

Core 1350
Memory 1985
Voltage -6
Rx 480 at 205 sol and  99w at gpu z
\
What clocks and Vcore?
Rx 470 at 182 sol and  61w
-i is at 6

Total power draw is 330
Total hashing power is 387

Waiting for my usb risers so i can put more videocards in my mobo
Activity: 123

interesting...

jaxx.

OK.. thanks again for valuable information....it's quite educative.. i learn new thing..  Smiley
New miner 8.0, bios mod and R9 290x tri-x - 315 mhs Wink Thats my record. I have several 290x tri-x but only one of them gives me this result. Other between 295 and 305.

And power draw is? =)
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
4*RX 480, Claymore 8.0, intensity 5.
Is it fine enough hashrate for these settings or i need to tune up something?
http://i.piccy.info/i9/a8302af3ea4a744d2d86b655ab9de7ce/1480020386/78561/1051816/z8.jpg
Romed? i have 183 h\s avg. 76Watt on rx 480 ref... Pls link yours rom Smiley бpaтaн)
Sure. But my ROM is for Sapphire RX 480 Nitro+ OC 8GB (11260-01-20G) cards with Samsung memchips.
You can find it on my thread here. (Jukebox there - it's me).

ty, +1 reputation Smiley
GH
Activity: 117
Hey "Waymore"!  (Fantastic idea Grin) Thank you and well done! I hope the "only stolen" voices will mute now.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
New miner 8.0, bios mod and R9 290x tri-x - 315 mhs Wink Thats my record. I have several 290x tri-x but only one of them gives me this result. Other between 295 and 305. Core 1100 / Mem. 1375 / voltage + 6 / temp. 82-84C. 320mhs is possible wih core 1140 but needs more air Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1015

interesting...

jaxx.

Activity: 114
Anyone know power consumption for an R9 390 card?

lol blind? same page ....

The numbers the guy posted was for heavily overclocked cards. I'm looking for stock and undervolted power usage.

ok, sorry for the rough reaction, wasnt aware of this aspect... gl...
Jump to: