Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 595. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 100
I have 5 rx 480 8 gb Sapphire and i get this error after 30 seconds of mining

Any idea to fix this problem?

Thanks!
Your addres is missing or
Something wrong with the addres check it in flypool they said only support with  T try to create new bat file and try it again.

Try this. Zec.coinmine.pl:7007.  I'm not at my pc but that addy looks wrong
Hey may want to mine zclassic intead of zcash (hence zcl instead of zec). But that should require -allcoins 1 or -nofee 1 to work

Edit: seems like -allcoins 1 is not avaible in this miner, thus you can't mine zcash derivates with it
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

Thanks!
Something wrong with the addres check it in flypool they said only support with  T try to create new bat file and try it again.

Try this. Zec.coinmine.pl:7007.  I'm not at my pc but that addy looks wrong
Activity: 256

Thanks!
Activity: 476
Merit: 250

Thanks!

You haven't entered your username/wallet. Follow the readme.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101

Thanks!
Activity: 504
What do you rejoice? It is advantageous when your speed is higher than the other. And when the rate rises in all, you are in relation to other, standing pat are.

It just kills the coin.

Exactly - the only one actually making money is Claymore xD

If you check history, my miner is not x3 faster than others, I just see how fast others miners and release a bit faster version. This time I have to release faster version due to new miner. If people stop this speed racing I'll stop it too, but you know it won't work Smiley
Also do note my miner is not for NVidia, not for CPU and not for Linux, so if I release miner with x2 speed, network difficult is not going to raise x2 too.

This competition between claymore vs silentarmy guy won't make the coin dead. Even if it so (the coin dead) no one profit from it and the only party that lost are the coin's developers & investors (Not the coin miners or the miner software developer). If the coin's dead people (miners) will just switch to mine another coins OR just stop mining if there are no more profitable coins to mine & find another hobby/job. it's that simple...

Keep up the great work guys & keep compete hard! It's good for everyone.

God Bless claymore & God Bless silentarmy guys too.. both of you are best!! I love you both!

HAPPY MINING & HAVE FUN ALL!

This GPU cold war is probably the best that could happen to Zcash. The faster that CPU is out of the game the faster AWS/Google instances bought with stolen CC's and large botnets are pushed out the better.
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
Tonga and Pitcairn not working in this release .... only Ellesmere.... Please check that Claymore and thank you for another fine release looking forward to mine with your software

Pitcairn work without hiccup:

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Not just Nvidia, but there is also the fact that the majority of the hashrate comes from private farms which are going to be developing their own miners in house. Although they may be able to take some optimizations from the new miners possibly.
Activity: 123
What do you rejoice? It is advantageous when your speed is higher than the other. And when the rate rises in all, you are in relation to other, standing pat are.

It just kills the coin.

If you check history, my miner is not x3 faster than others, I just see how fast others miners and release a bit faster version. This time I have to release faster version due to new miner. If people stop this speed racing I'll stop it too, but you know it won't work Smiley
Also do note my miner is not for NVidia, not for CPU and not for Linux, so if I release miner with x2 speed, network difficult is not going to raise x2 too.

This competition between claymore vs silentarmy guy won't make the coin dead. Even if it so (the coin dead) no one profit from it and the only party that lost are the coin's developers & investors (Not the coin miners or the miner software developer). If the coin's dead people (miners) will just switch to mine another coins OR just stop mining if there are no more profitable coins to mine & find another hobby/job. it's that simple...

Keep up the great work guys & keep compete hard! It's good for everyone.

God Bless claymore & God Bless silentarmy guys too.. both of you are best!! I love you both!

HAPPY MINING & HAVE FUN ALL!
Activity: 736
Merit: 262
Me, Myself & I
Once again time for my SPAM!

You should be getting close to 120SOl/s with your 7950 / 7970 / 280X. If not...

TIME TO HACK YOUR BIOS!

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/hacked-modified-memory-strap-bios-database-for-zec-mining-1676474

Yeah, again great time mining at that speed: 00:00. Wonderfull achievement. Now shills coming with "WOW, I got the same...."
Activity: 504
110+ H/s with my each RX 480 8 GB with the newer 5.0 version. Nice boost for RX!

Ye, it finally matching my 290 but with loads less power.

BTW you can get 130-140sols; stable for running anything, not just zec:
Core clock - 1350
Core volt - 1135
Mem clock - 2200
Mem volt - 1100

Set target fan speed to max and target temp to 70C so that it does not throttle itself.

Very specifically ZEC. It's a completely different algorithm than other crypto (so far) and the hash/Sol per second is unique to it.
Activity: 78
i have solved with 2 bat, one with only 2 card and the other with only the 390 x
Activity: 476
110+ H/s with my each RX 480 8 GB with the newer 5.0 version. Nice boost for RX!

Ye, it finally matching my 290 but with loads less power.

BTW you can get 130-140sols; stable for running anything, not just zec:
Core clock - 1350
Core volt - 1135
Mem clock - 2200
Mem volt - 1100

Set target fan speed to max and target temp to 70C so that it does not throttle itself.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
Activity: 78
with the 5.0 version my r9 390x don't start
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

It just kills the coin.

ENVY IS A BAD DISEASE

remember always depend on yourself, not what others say
Activity: 256
How to configure porexample the card working at 20% not at 90 or 100?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1010
!
-intensity in reality is not working, does not effect. Consumption power of Tahiti decreased by 10-20 watts under the same settings.
Yes, the performance increase is phenomenal - 66H/s - 94H/s. For Pitcarn as well.
Activity: 237
Should bounce from here. Very low risk/High Reward trade.

Thank you, bro. I've lost 20% today Smiley

After seing his post I went to see the definiton of the bull flag: It's the other way round when the waves are going up, whille the zec waves aregoing down => It should continue falling (probably very fast from here, confidence is gone after support on 130 was lost but I'm not an analyst, just my opinion)

Most of guys here like to mine at flypool (me also).. But with this scenario (ZEC looks like is going to die) i am mining at NiceHash (becouse it is in BTC auto trade) and maybe soon i will go back to ETH..
Activity: 190
Should bounce from here. Very low risk/High Reward trade.

Thank you, bro. I've lost 20% today Smiley

After seing his post I went to see the definiton of the bull flag: It's the other way round when the waves are going up, whille the zec waves aregoing down => It should continue falling (probably very fast from here, confidence is gone after support on 130 was lost but I'm not an analyst, just my opinion)
Jump to: