Author

Topic: Claymore's ZCash/BTG AMD GPU Miner v12.6 (Windows/Linux) - page 630. (Read 3839163 times)

Activity: 410
Merit: 250
Ty Mr. Claymore . Perfect job as always.
I have 12 rigs 6x390 and all works fine ~6400 h/s.
I tried to mine Zcash classic with Miner 4.0 at zcl.suprnova.cc and expect ~70Zcl/24h but receive 45, so back to Zcash
Is this miner full useable to mine Zclassic
Claymore , Same question: can we use it to mine Zoin?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1671060.0;topicseen
Thanks

Zioin seems to CPU miner only right now (at least on the supernova site thats the only miner they suggest)
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
tanx man. your miners are best
Activity: 17
what is the best CPU for mining with claymore v4 with 6 GPU RX480? I am not mining with cpu and it is load on 98% and all of my cards reduced hashpower to 55. When i mine only 2 the hashpower is 79 per GPU. CPU is Intel 1150s G1820 2.7Ghz only 2 logical cores. I mod my all RX 480 with only change memory timing.
Activity: 565
Merit: 500
Been running v4.0 for ~18hrs now but flypool is showing 15% less hashrate.

Anyone have a similar issue with Flypool ?

Mining software hashrate vs pool hashrate for those that asked (not shares). I know Flypool increased to 1000H/s for diff.

Just curious maybe its a pool thing.
Activity: 980
Merit: 502
Ty Mr. Claymore . Perfect job as always.
I have 12 rigs 6x390 and all works fine ~6400 h/s.
I tried to mine Zcash classic with Miner 4.0 at zcl.suprnova.cc and expect ~70Zcl/24h but receive 45, so back to Zcash
Is this miner full useable to mine Zclassic
Claymore , Same question: can we use it to mine Zoin?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1671060.0;topicseen
Thanks
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Does anyone have a good RX 480 Reference BIOS for Zcash?  I am topping out at 70 Sol/s, but I see folks claiming 80?

I would also like to know this question.  Can someone help us out?
Activity: 1
MAN!! Please, always stay with us! You are the Best around the world!

I'll never set -nofee

sorry for my English =)
Activity: 935
Merit: 1001
I don't always drink...
Claymore

Had a crash while I was sleeping on my 290 rig.

Not much in the log but it looks as the gpus started crashing, watch dog restarted them a few times and finally crashed out completely.

pfft, next time try sleeping on a bed!

Wink
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
What cpu should I buy to improve my solrate?
I have now celeron g1840 and my best rate is with -i 0,
with -i 1 is less and with -i 2 my rig freezes.
Higher "-i" have no impact even if I choose only one card with -di parameter :S
i have rx 480 rx 470 and r7 370

I have observed the same scenario and would also like to know the answer.
Will Pentium help? (I guess no, but maybe latest skylake?)
Will i3 be enough for 6, 7 card rigs, or we have to go i5?

I haven't heard anyone with an i3 complaining about 100% CPU usage, so an i3 is probably ok...i5 for sure. I would stick with haswell socket 1150 chips though so you don't have to spend extra on a board and ram...just drop it in!

My friends has i5 and his rig with rx480 hangs too on -i 2 intensity..
If it hangs, probably due to unstable GPU clocks, voltages etc, and not CPU load.  If CPU isn't fast enough, miner just slows down.  -i 2 may stress gpu too much.

buying new cpu just for this (run I2 instead of I0) is a bad idea, you never gonna paid you cpu back
better buy 1 gpu more with the same money
Ok but I have now cpu for about 40usd..
I found about 2times better cpu (according to benchmarks) for about 70usd.
So if it could give me few % more it could be worth it..

Its not worth it, going from a Sempron to a i3, I get less than 5% hashrate difference.

Pretty soon someone will recode this SilentArmy kernel and it won't rely on CPU usage.

Sometimes its not the CPU but the Riser not being able to handle all that bandwidth.

So 16-16x risers could be better?

Yes those will always be faster and less incorrect shares errors.
Activity: 68
I love nvidia cards. I'd like to have reason to buy them in bunches.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

I haven't heard anyone with an i3 complaining about 100% CPU usage, so an i3 is probably ok...i5 for sure. I would stick with haswell socket 1150 chips though so you don't have to spend extra on a board and ram...just drop it in!

If it hangs, probably due to unstable GPU clocks, voltages etc, and not CPU load.  If CPU isn't fast enough, miner just slows down.  -i 2 may stress gpu too much.

buying new cpu just for this (run I2 instead of I0) is a bad idea, you never gonna paid you cpu back

Its not worth it, going from a Sempron to a i3, I get less than 5% hashrate difference.

Pretty soon someone will recode this SilentArmy kernel and it won't rely on CPU usage.

Sometimes its not the CPU but the Riser not being able to handle all that bandwidth.

So 16-16x risers could be better?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
Claymore

Had a crash while I was sleeping on my 290 rig.

Not much in the log but it looks as the gpus started crashing, watch dog restarted them a few times and finally crashed out completely.
legendary

Activity: 5
Claymore
After the transition to version 4, 2 farms 6 (6 * RH480 8g) began to give a blue screen with an error 0x000000ea. In version 3 it worked stably.
I can not use because the driver version 15.12 in RH480 card me. What can be done?

thanks
Activity: 1246
Merit: 708

Activity: 83
Will we see v5.0 with nvidia support?  Smiley
legendary
the 380's need an optimization, it s the worst one and i have 95% of 380's  Huh Angry
even the 270 get better speed

if i could modify the bios for better ram timing to get it at 1500 i guess it would help
or maybe claymore can do some optimization in miner for 380?

There was a guy that modded the 380 for FREE somewhere on this forum for ETH mining. They had great speed improvements, try and search for his BIOS's. This was like 2-3 months ago.

Try this. Had it in my folder could be useful;). https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/custom-r9-380-bios-for-23-24mhs-1620733

BR

Yeah that's the thread I was talking about.
legendary
Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011
Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks
the 380's need an optimization, it s the worst one and i have 95% of 380's  Huh Angry

if i could modify the bios for better ram timing to get it at 1500 i guess it would help

There was a guy that modded the 380 for FREE somewhere on this forum for ETH mining. They had great speed improvements, try and search for his BIOS's. This was like 2-3 months ago.

Try this. Had it in my folder could be useful;). https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/custom-r9-380-bios-for-23-24mhs-1620733

BR
Activity: 305
Merit: 250
Does anyone have a good RX 480 Reference BIOS for Zcash?  I am topping out at 70 Sol/s, but I see folks claiming 80?
legendary

Jump to: