Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 0.15 BTC per transcript of LetsTalkBitcoin - page 34. (Read 72233 times)

Activity: 89
Merit: 14

New episodes (any episode after e60) may only be reserved by users who have previously successfully transcribed an episode, with Kluge being happy with the proofreading. Also, reservations for those new episodes will only be possible for one week instead of two.
Reservation for those new episodes will no longer be automatic by posting in this thread, but will have to be confirmed by either me, Kluge or mindtomatter.

It seems that you have your transcription workforce already selected; but if you decide you need fresh blood I'd be willing to give it a shot. I'm a regular listener and fast at this kind of work.

i.e. I was about to to ask to reserve episode 61, but did the diligent thing and read the OP in full.  Smiley
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
If you posted the reservation first you have it.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
I'm already 15 minutes into the 3rd episode and would like confirmation that its been reserved before I proceed further. Thanks.
Activity: 266
Ok, I guess I'm reserving E43 then.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
This thread maybe needs more moderation. No one's answering and there's prolly a couple people working on the same stuff.

The first page of the thread is updated as of recently.
Activity: 5
Ill take ep32.

Thanks!
Activity: 266
This thread maybe needs more moderation. No one's answering and there's prolly a couple people working on the same stuff.
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
Also, reserving an episode will only be possible for up to two weeks. So, 15 days after your "reservation post", the episode will be free again, but you may post again if you want to extend your reservation.

Hey,

15 days will be up on Monday for me (or maybe tonight, Sunday), I believe.  I haven't had a lot of extra time this weekend because of upcoming holidays, so I'd like to extend my reservation.... I still see that there are other episodes open for other people to take if they wanted to, anyway... so I suppose it isn't a problem.  After Thanksgiving, I should have a lot more free time & be able to finish.  I'm about 35 minutes in right now.

So I'd like to get an extension until the end of the day UTC on Monday.   Grin

thanks,

(oh, this is for Episode #19 (fixed!))
Activity: 343
I have uploaded the transcription for episode 33 - New York, New York!  If there is anything that needs to be done to it or anything I can improve on for the next episodes please let me know. 

The link to the scribd upload is:

http://www.scribd.com/doc/186749510/Episode-33-New-York-New-York
http://www.scribd.com/doc/186748759/Transcription-Episode-33-New-York

One is RTF another is DocX... they're both seeming to put some weird spaces on scribd where the page breaks were I assume.  Not sure why that's happening but there they are. 

For payment if it's good enough please send to: 1Du9AySYofYmgbRjxuVmUgKTUxitereUan

I will reserve Episode 40: Back to New York! for my next one!  Thanks!
Activity: 448
Wants to reserve E7. Would like to try my hand at it. I hope you are not going to charge back me if i am not able to do...  Grin
Activity: 43
I want to reserved E59.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I'd also like to sign myself up for Ep 04, The Horrible Warnings, if nobody else has, although I won't start working on it for a day or two in case my fingers fall off D:
I don't wanna be a dick, but I think I reserved that one last night. Sorry guys!
edit Maybe it isn't reserved, see my edit above and we'll see what qwk says!
Activity: 3
I'd like to reserve E04 or E05. (04 is better)
I'd like to reserve episodes 3 and 4. If I'm only allowed one, then I'd like to reserve episode 3.
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
I've completed episode 30: http://www.scribd.com/doc/186559855/E30-Bitcoin-and-Freedom-of-Speech

Address: 1DWtupt9GMBNMRKEEChRzJRXqZgmyc1kAK

Hope it helps Grin

You might've forgot to add this one to the list  Grin
Hello, I'm MethodMan and I would like to reserve an episode. This will give me the opportunity to earn some side cash while also learning about BTC by listening to the shows. I have a decent typing speed and a good understanding of English. Perhaps episodes 3 and 4. Thank you.

Activity: 263
Merit: 135
My fiancee reserved E35 two weeks ago and would like to extend the reservation period.

She worked on the transcription already, so I would be happy to tell her, that she can continue with her work (the delay is caused by her broken Ipad, but I guess thats not really interesting at this point  Tongue ).
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Thanks, for the payment!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Thanks to Adam's awesome help, proofreading will get done much faster. 9 finished (amazing work -- lowest FP score of any, by far), onto 30.

(PR queue still on pg10 and being updated. Bothered theymos about adding it to pg1 after qwk did -- feel free to bother him again for us. Smiley)

Wow, you're going pretty fast Tongue. Let me know what you think about E30. Give me a shout if I need to change anything.

Oh, I forgot to mention that you guys have a new fan. I never heard about Let's Talk Bitcoin before, but I really love the show. I've learned a lot from just transcribing 1 episode. Will definately listen to the rest of the shows!
Pages:
Jump to: