Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 0.15 BTC per transcript of LetsTalkBitcoin - page 41. (Read 72233 times)

Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Hello, I have done professional transcription work and would love to reserve an episode or two.  
Please reserve episode 34 and 36 for me, if they aren't taken already. Or at least one of them.  Smiley

Read again what qwk said:

You may only reserve a single episode. Once you've finished that one, you may go ahead and reserve another.

I'm sorry. I will take just 34 then.
administrator
Activity: 3906
Merit: 3123
Hello, I have done professional transcription work and would love to reserve an episode or two.  
Please reserve episode 34 and 36 for me, if they aren't taken already. Or at least one of them.  Smiley

Read again what qwk said:

You may only reserve a single episode. Once you've finished that one, you may go ahead and reserve another.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Please reserve episode 34 and 36 for me, if they aren't taken already. Or at least one of them.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1989
฿uy ฿itcoin
Think of the bright side, it's easier to figure out who's talking Smiley.

Haha, that's true. 1 of them is an Iranian, so I have to listen 4 or 5 times to some bits before I can understand what he's saying.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
I may take a long time for E10 , asked 2-3 friends to help me but , they are not so enthusiastic.
I will submit E45 in 2-3 days.

EDIT: Long time = Upto 8-9 days
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
I'd like to reserve 32, 33, 34 - any one of those or all of them.  Thanks!!
legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
I've done the first 10 minutes so far, 1700 words. I have a transcript of 6 or 7 people, all with different accents -_-.
Activity: 343
Merit: 250
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Yeah, it's the ones with lots of speakers where several have similar voices that drive me crazy, I have to spend so much time seeking through the same file in two different mplayers, comparing voices...
administrator
Think of the bright side, it's easier to figure out who's talking Smiley.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
I'm curious, do you guys need anyone to help with proof reading?
It sure would help. But I think I have a consensus with Kluge here that it's probably easier for him to do the whole batch on his own rather than coordinate a group effort, enforcing the proofreading guidelines etc.
So the short answer is no.

I see, makes sense.
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
It sure would help. But I think I have a consensus with Kluge here that it's probably easier for him to do the whole batch on his own rather than coordinate a group effort, enforcing the proofreading guidelines etc.
So the short answer is no.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Finally finished E56.
Link here.
Extension: .odt;
Timestamps: yes;
Words: 9724.
A few unintelligible words, especially due to the fact that a good chunk of the episode was from the Crypto Currency Conference and the audio was really crappy.
I'll reserve another episode tomorrow Smiley.
Added link to transcript. I'll need an address for the bounty (once it's proofread).

administrator
Maybe. I'll let you know. Probably won't get through yours today - probably tomorrow. Have been busy getting AML-compliant today (haven't made a USD withdrawal from an exchange in, err... a LONG time. Forgot how easy forging notary stamps was), trolling forum, and daughter just woke up. Have big delivery coming later today, and stuff to set up for wife from that.

No problemo, sounds like you got a lot on your plate these days. If only the days/nights would be longer sometimes Smiley.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
I can sort of relate to that. Had a part with bad audio as well. Tweaked the audio a bit to make it sharper.

Kluge, you may need to tweak the audio a bit on some episodes to get through the unintelligible parts. Need any help with that?
Maybe. I'll let you know. Probably won't get through yours today - probably tomorrow. Have been busy getting AML-compliant today (haven't made a USD withdrawal from an exchange in, err... a LONG time. Forgot how easy forging notary stamps was), trolling forum, and daughter just woke up. Have big delivery coming later today, and stuff to set up for wife from that.

Any updates on the PR of Ep. 18?
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
Added link to transcript. I'll need an address for the bounty (once it's proofread).
Thank you. Updated my post with the address(it's also on my Profile).
I'd also like to reserve Episode 31, sounds interesting.
Added.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
I can sort of relate to that. Had a part with bad audio as well. Tweaked the audio a bit to make it sharper.

Kluge, you may need to tweak the audio a bit on some episodes to get through the unintelligible parts. Need any help with that?
administrator

legendary
฿uy ฿itcoin
I would like to reserve episode 30 + 31.
Since you're new, I'll only let you reserve one episode, I marked e30.

Sure, I understand. No problem, I'll get started Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
Man, one of the ones I've done had a guy with a really strong accent and a junky microphone. I don't know how I got through it.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: