Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 0.15 BTC per transcript of LetsTalkBitcoin - page 44. (Read 72233 times)

qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
I'd like to reserve Episodes 39, 45, 52 please
Since we are only allowed to reserve one episode at a time I'll be taking out Episodes 39 and 45 from reservation and  making it available
Episode 52 is being transcribed and I'm working diligently on it Smiley
Noted.

I would like to reserve E35 - smart money (to be more accurate: My fiancee will do it. She is willing to learn about Bitcoin and finds it exciting to learn this digital gravy for doing some work  Smiley ).
Added.

put me down for #19, I'll see if I can find time to do it..
✔ check.

11 is NOT AVAILABLE.
I reserved eps 10-15 and just a few days ago on the 4th qwk said that the reservation would last 2 more weeks. Anyway if you want 10 you can have it. But 11 is a work in progress.
Sorry, that must have slipped my attention. Added your reservations again, and thanks for "sharing" e10 with jambola2 Wink

Can I have my payment of the previous episode transcribed ?
My BTC address is in my signature Smiley
Payment will come, but please give me some time to catch up with proofreading.
Also, please, I know, you have your address in your sig and all, but as a reminder for everyone:
I have to keep track of quite a lot of people here, so it would really help if you posted your link to your transcription along with your payment address Wink

You guys are making me happy and QWK major kudos for stepping up and making this happen.  I owe you 1.5BTC for my part of the bounty, I'd like to send it over when you get a chance.
As long as you're happy with it, I'll just go ahead and pay out of my pocket. We'll find the time to clear things up when the dust settles Wink
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
qwk , please update the first page reservations list.
It is pretty inaccurate currently.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1571
I am taking E10.

Wait , can I also reserve episode 11 ?

11 is NOT AVAILABLE.

I reserved eps 10-15 and just a few days ago on the 4th qwk said that the reservation would last 2 more weeks. Anyway if you want 10 you can have it. But 11 is a work in progress.
zvs
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1000
https://web.archive.org/web/*/nogleg.com
Just a random question , how long does each episode take you guys ?
I take an average on 4 hours.
That is with a typing speed of around 70 WPM...

I used to do some transcriptions on mturk, with a foot pedal.  It'd generally take about 4-5x the length of the transcript, but I was doing the castingwords 'expedited' ones, which required like a 99 rating or something... so you didn't want to make any errors.  I can type 200wpm+ , www.typeracer.com, zevus

put me down for #19, I'll see if I can find time to do it..
legendary
Wait , can I also reserve episode 11 ?
I liked episode 47 with Rob Banagale and want to transcribe his other episode.

EDIT : Can I have my payment of the previous episode transcribed ?
My BTC address is in my signature Smiley
Thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Editor-in-Chief of Let's Talk Bitcoin!
This is my favorite thread on BitcoinTalk

Smiley You guys are making me happy and QWK major kudos for stepping up and making this happen.  I owe you 1.5BTC for my part of the bounty, I'd like to send it over when you get a chance.
Activity: 263
Merit: 135
I would like to reserve E35 - smart money (to be more accurate: My fiancee will do it. She is willing to learn about Bitcoin and finds it exciting to learn this digital gravy for doing some work  Smiley ).

legendary
Just a random question , how long does each episode take you guys ?
I take an average on 4 hours.
That is with a typing speed of around 70 WPM...

Activity: 400
Merit: 250
Hi there,
I'd like to reserve Episodes 39, 45, 52 please

I'm getting started on it right now.

I'm halfway done with completing the transcribing of Episode 52 - Life on Bitcoin

Since we are only allowed to reserve one episode at a time I'll be taking out Episodes 39 and 45 from reservation and  making it available

Episode 52 is being transcribed and I'm working diligently on it Smiley

Thank you
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist
I will not do E48.
I am taking E10.
I may take over a week , nearly two , since I have exams .
Please do not unreserve it unless most other episodes get reserved.
Ok.

Reserving E37 – Meeting Mastercoin, should have it done within a day or two. Smiley
Added.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1118
Reserving E37 – Meeting Mastercoin, should have it done within a day or two. Smiley
legendary
I will not do E48.
I am taking E10.
I may take over a week , nearly two , since I have exams .
Please do not unreserve it unless most other episodes get reserved.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Actually I was referring to this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/the-block-discarding-attack-shellfish-mining-325824

There was a guy there who'd independently studied the topic and had some interesting points, but he called it shellfish mining in the title and I just loved that image
legendary
My attempt ---> http://www.scribd.com/doc/182824252/Transcription-of-Episode-47
I do not understand the accent very well , and have been unable to understand some words.
They are in bold.
I have made it public.
I think it is proper , with some american names in bold , since I cannot find them.
I googled whatever I could. When the interviewee mentioned his team , I found his team website and put the names from there.
I think that only the bold is wrong.
I have excluded murmuring "uhm" .
I've taken the time to glance over it, and it really looks fine. I think the few bolded words will be quite easy to fill in, so I'm willing to pay up for your effort right away, but I'll need your BTC address.

My BTC address is in my signature ---> Also , 17kzPBwE8cRGUkgimViRGfYwGNHahQ3FFZ
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist
Reserving 57, the shellfish mining thing is super interesting
Added to list. I hope you'll get your spellchecker to ignore "shellfish" as a suggestion for "selfish", though Grin
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
I've done the best I could to find out which episodes are reserved right now.

Reservations are highlighted R name-of-user YYYY-MM-DD in
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3161916

I noticed a conflict, I see that both Ecurb123 and jambola2 want to do E48.
Ecurb went first, so if he's already working on it, I'll have to honor his commitment over yours, jambola2, sorry.
Please take another episode for the moment.

All the others, please check the list if your reservations are right!
I'll be releasing any reservations 15 days after reservation date as stated by YYY-MM-DD.

That's great! I love how organized it is now.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
Reserving 57, the shellfish mining thing is super interesting
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist
I've done the best I could to find out which episodes are reserved right now.

Reservations are highlighted R name-of-user YYYY-MM-DD in
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.3161916

I noticed a conflict, I see that both Ecurb123 and jambola2 want to do E48.
Ecurb went first, so if he's already working on it, I'll have to honor his commitment over yours, jambola2, sorry.
Please take another episode for the moment.

All the others, please check the list if your reservations are right!
I'll be releasing any reservations 15 days after reservation date as stated by YYY-MM-DD.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
I do not understand the accent very well , and have been unable to understand some words.
They are in bold.
I have made it public.
I think it is proper , with some american names in bold , since I cannot find them.
I googled whatever I could. When the interviewee mentioned his team , I found his team website and put the names from there.
I've taken the time to glance over it, and it really looks fine. I think the few bolded words will be quite easy to fill in, so I'm willing to pay up for your effort right away, but I'll need your BTC address.

18, 30, 36 coming soon!
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist
They are in bold.
I have made it public.
Pages:
Jump to: