Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 0.15 BTC per transcript of LetsTalkBitcoin - page 48. (Read 72233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
@qwk, what are your thoughts?
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
I've finished Episode 20: http://pastebin.com/FJ7T2DRx - feedback welcome.
Edit: Episode 21: http://pastebin.com/wXRMzagn

I can take payment at [redacted for everyone's privacy]
legendary
Did I upload this correctly? Let me know if there's anything else needing to be done on my part.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/181602231/Episode-55-of-Lets-Talk-Bitcoin

Wallet Address -  1NjgWevCNQ3XbzAmqr2V3tdTxGwozgYPUT
legendary
Do I have to get some kind of license?
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Editor-in-Chief of Let's Talk Bitcoin!
So, I've finished transcribing Episode 55, now what?
Format it and Post it to Scribd
legendary
So, I've finished transcribing Episode 55, now what?
Activity: 182
ok put me down for 48 please
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
List of available episodes:
16 - 19
30 - 39
44 - 48
50 - 52
so do I understand it right that the ones which are crossed out are available now, for example E44?
Okay, I'll cut through the wilderness of reserving episodes that's been growing lately.
First, I'll make a little rule:
You may only reserve a single episode. Once you've finished that one, you may go ahead and reserve another.
Also, reserving an episode will only be possible for up to two weeks. So, 15 days after your "reservation post", the episode will be free again, but you may post again if you want to extend your reservation.

Completed Episodes so far:
Bitcoin Foundation Final Debate by Kluge
Interviews of the Bitcoin Foundation Individual Seat Candidates by Ruben Alexander(?)
Episode 53 by FCTaiChi 53

E53 still needs proofreading, I'm working on it, but I'm far behind schedule, I'm already thinking about offering another bounty for proofreading Roll Eyes
About the bounty for 53, that's been donated to LetsTalkBitcoin, I'll still have to think about how and who will get it. Thanks for your generosity, FCTaiChi.

My funding was initially limited to the first 50 episodes, but I'll keep it up for the moment for all new episodes, so don't worry if you're working on fiftysomething.

Here's a list of earlier reservations, I'm going to count the 2 weeks time limit from today, so within 15 days, these will be available again:
cbhelp 1-9
Kluge 30-39
Professor James Moriarty 10-14
8n1 40-41
TheUntitled 44
Abdussamad 10-15
silvergoldandbitcoin 49
devthedev 55
12648430 20-29
acorn 42-43
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
decentralizedhashing.com
Hi are there any left to do?
A couple posts above yours shows all the open ones.
Hi are there any left to do?
legendary
Fantastic qwk, going to get submission 55 in ASAP.
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist
I think they differ greatly in length. Maybe the bounty should be in words or minutes?
The bounty is what it is
Well, actually, I like the idea of having a little variable bounty.
But right now, mindtomatter is right, the bounty is what it is.
Maybe we could think about having a little basic bounty like 0.1 and then a bonus of 0.01 per minute. But then again, why bother? It's not like it would make too much of a difference when the bounty's somewhere between 0.13 and 0.17 or so.
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist
Okay, I'll cut through the wilderness of reserving episodes that's been growing lately.
First, I'll make a little rule:
You may only reserve a single episode. Once you've finished that one, you may go ahead and reserve another.
Also, reserving an episode will only be possible for up to two weeks. So, 15 days after your "reservation post", the episode will be free again, but you may post again if you want to extend your reservation.

Completed Episodes so far:
Bitcoin Foundation Final Debate by Kluge
Interviews of the Bitcoin Foundation Individual Seat Candidates by Ruben Alexander(?)
Episode 53 by FCTaiChi 53

E53 still needs proofreading, I'm working on it, but I'm far behind schedule, I'm already thinking about offering another bounty for proofreading Roll Eyes
About the bounty for 53, that's been donated to LetsTalkBitcoin, I'll still have to think about how and who will get it. Thanks for your generosity, FCTaiChi.

My funding was initially limited to the first 50 episodes, but I'll keep it up for the moment for all new episodes, so don't worry if you're working on fiftysomething.

Here's a list of earlier reservations, I'm going to count the 2 weeks time limit from today, so within 15 days, these will be available again:
cbhelp 1-9
Kluge 30-39
Professor James Moriarty 10-14
8n1 40-41
TheUntitled 44
Abdussamad 10-15
silvergoldandbitcoin 49
devthedev 55
12648430 20-29
acorn 42-43
legendary
Okay, so I'm finishing up 55, is it possible to do 44 and 16 + 17 as well?
Hey buddy i would love to do this transcript for ya! How long is each episode?

Somewhere between 30 minutes and one hour, I think.

I think they differ greatly in length. Maybe the bounty should be in words or minutes?

Episodes ranged from 50 minutes to 75 minutes until about episode 50, they're now either 50 or 60 minutes exactly.

The bounty is what it is
Activity: 121
I make pretty things.
Reserving 42 and 43.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Hey buddy i would love to do this transcript for ya! How long is each episode?

Somewhere between 30 minutes and one hour, I think.

Activity: 144
I can do episodes 20-29 over the next two weeks (I've done half an episode now so I know what I'm getting myself into).
Pages:
Jump to: