Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 0.15 BTC per transcript of LetsTalkBitcoin - page 46. (Read 72233 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
I reserve 47 and 48.
I will finish it in a couple of days.
My Address is in my siggy.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
I think someone said they were doing 54.

I *think* these are the episodes no one has claimed:
16, 17, 19, 37, 38, 44, 46, 47, 48
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
Can I reserve Episode 56? Never mind, that's apparently taken. Is Episode 54 available? If so, I'll reserve that I guess.

Damn it, this is so confusing. Is there a recent list of available episodes? I'll reserve 54 for now if it's not taken. :/
I'll reserve 50 & 51.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1004
The first page confuses me.
Just give me one to transcript , and I shall do it.
PM me if one opens up for me to transcript Smiley

There are some available!
Did 24-29; the whole 20-29 collection is here: http://www.scribd.com/collections/4383230/Let-s-Talk-Bitcoin-transcipts

I can accept payment for 24-29 at: [redacted for everyone's privacy]
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
BTW qwk, E23 was longer than listed in your post because there was a 48:18 interview with Jon Matonis that was in a separate clip for the episode.

So S=Short, L=Long, E=?
Okay, I'll fix the length.
S=short, L=Long, E=special, something for mindtomatter's eyes, you may safely ignore it Wink

Yes, I know, I'm working on it. Give me one or two more days Grin

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1038
BTW qwk, E23 was longer than listed in your post because there was a 48:18 interview with Jon Matonis that was in a separate clip for the episode.

So S=Short, L=Long, E=?
qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
As you can see, I'm actively working on getting a little bit organized, so please be patient.
For the moment, I've not yet quite made up my mind about the details regarding proofreading, but there will definitely be a bounty for that.

I'll do my very best to keep track of all the effort you put into this, but please have patience when I'm a little behind schedule.
Especially, when I forget a bounty or something, just contact me, I don't want to hold back your reward, but this has really started to gain a little more traction than I thought Wink

legendary
What does that show?

EDIT: I'll proofread for .01BTC/ep.
legendary
So, I'm reserving, 18 and 30 as well as 36. They'll all be submitted by Sunday evening.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
ETA: Unreserving episodes to do proofreading.
legendary
I'm making good progress on my episodes, they should be finished within 48 hours.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
decentralizedhashing.com
Yup, great idea.  This does seem to be an area that needs extra attention.
legendary
Ok finished 53,
It's posted here:
http://decentralizedhashing.com/2013/10/lets-talk-bitcoin-episode-53/

edit-  I meant to add that I would like to donate the .15 to Let's Talk Bitcoin.  I've listened since the beginning, and haven't had a chance to contribute.
Very nice, I'll try and proof-read it over the next few days.
Also, a great thank you for the donation, may I suggest that I donate the .15 in equal parts to the authors of the three transcribed episodes so far? Or should it go to just the author of your episode? Just let me know, thanks a lot. Smiley
I'll still have to figure out what to do with those 0.15 BTC, send them to LetsTalkBitcoin directly, to the author of E53, to the authors of several episodes? Suggestions welcome, I'm having a hard time figuring out what's best.
My first thought was to put it in the tip jar for the episode, but that was before I knew there were individuals for each episode.  That's what I would have done anyway..  I'm not sure how that gets divided, or if it goes to a general fund.

I encourage these funds to be re-invested back into the transcription effort.  I run the show wallet that recieves tips, Stephanie gets a split of them and everything else goes into storage until it needs to be spent on expenses, travel, equiptment, etc.

Sounds like a great idea.
Activity: 434
Merit: 254
Editor-in-Chief of Let's Talk Bitcoin!
Ok finished 53,
It's posted here:

edit-  I meant to add that I would like to donate the .15 to Let's Talk Bitcoin.  I've listened since the beginning, and haven't had a chance to contribute.
Also, a great thank you for the donation, may I suggest that I donate the .15 in equal parts to the authors of the three transcribed episodes so far? Or should it go to just the author of your episode? Just let me know, thanks a lot. Smiley
I'll still have to figure out what to do with those 0.15 BTC, send them to LetsTalkBitcoin directly, to the author of E53, to the authors of several episodes? Suggestions welcome, I'm having a hard time figuring out what's best.
My first thought was to put it in the tip jar for the episode, but that was before I knew there were individuals for each episode.  That's what I would have done anyway..  I'm not sure how that gets divided, or if it goes to a general fund.

I encourage these funds to be re-invested back into the transcription effort.  I run the show wallet that recieves tips, Stephanie gets a split of them and everything else goes into storage until it needs to be spent on expenses, travel, equiptment, etc.
legendary
Authors of several episodes maybe?
It's up to you @qwk  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
decentralizedhashing.com
Ok finished 53,
It's posted here:

legendary
18 and 30 being reserved over here on my side!

There shouldn't be any conflicts and I'll do my best to get them out ASAP, like my others.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: