Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] 0.15 BTC per transcript of LetsTalkBitcoin - page 50. (Read 72233 times)

qwk
donator
Activity: 3542
Merit: 3413
Shitcoin Minimalist
Wow, I really wasn't expecting that this was going to prove so difficult. Cry

Okay, so, I'm not raising my bounty right away, still hoping for takers at that rate.
If not, I'll just have to hope for the exchange rate to make it more attractive Grin

Thanks again to all of you who tried and committed a lot of time and effort to this!
Activity: 141
Merit: 100
Think I'm going to have to throw in the towel too. Transcripting is a real pain to do, and I can't find the time for it. So 44 is free, too. If anyone would like me to upload what I've done (it's not much) then let me know.
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015
30-39 open. I don't have the time (and I'm lazy!). E31's partially done. Freebie if someone wants an easy one. All the names are verified (had to email Mr. Landsman on the program director name), so that's a good load off. http://www.scribd.com/doc/171891732/LTBE31

Names aren't color-coded and there's still some short-hand.
8n1
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Hi guys,

I will need another week to get the transcriptions done. I'm almost through the first Episode(last 10 minutes) but its  more work then I expected.  Smiley

I hope that's ok. See you then.
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist
Hey, are any of these still available? I'd love to give it a shot if there are any left!

I will now start working on EP40 and EP41
ETA: 09/30

cbhelp will do E01-E09 until 10/22
Kluge will do E30-E39 until 09/30

Looks like the rest are available. Just post which episode you'll be working on.

Hmmm, okay. Think I'm going to try doing 44, but it may take a while. Never really tried doing something like this before, so I'll keep you updated on the progress, and I'll try to do a bit every day. Sound good?

Yup.
Hey, are any of these still available? I'd love to give it a shot if there are any left!

Looks like the rest are available. Just post which episode you'll be working on.

Hmmm, okay. Think I'm going to try doing 44, but it may take a while. Never really tried doing something like this before, so I'll keep you updated on the progress, and I'll try to do a bit every day. Sound good?

EDIT: Oh, hang on... Are you only wanting people to do every episode up until episode 41?
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Guys , with work overflowing , I will take myself out of this race. I am really sorry to dissapoint you Sad

The good news is , a lot of people flocked to this so hopefully you can finish these off Cheesy
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
http://www.scribd.com/doc/169315283/Bitcoin-Foundation-Debate-2

Alright. Final revision, I think. Took the liberty of color-coding names. If that makes it look too much like rainbow vomit, can undo that easily enough. If that all looks good, that's how I'll do future versions.

(oh, and planning on adding "timestamp" references in future transcriptions, but I really don't want to listen to the debate again to add it in this one.)

Really nice work Kluge, i like the color coding.  Cheesy
8n1
Activity: 18
Hi guys!

I will use Kluge's transcription as reference.
Maybe I will do some more but for now that's enough.

I'll be back,
John

Merit: 254
Editor-in-Chief of Let's Talk Bitcoin!
That's acceptable for me, I'm not going anywhere.  Keep a tally!
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist
I like the color coding of names, and timestamps.  That looks great Kluge.

qwk - Can I send you my portion of the bounty to distribute per the plan?  For the next few weeks I won't have time to watch this thread closely and don't want people waiting because of it.  I'm very happy to see this getting done without me having to use a service, and if Kluge's work is an indication of the quality I'll be thrilled.

I'm not comfortable with holding funds, so I'll just pay the 0.15 out of my pocket, and collect your part later on, if that's okay Wink
Merit: 254
Editor-in-Chief of Let's Talk Bitcoin!
I like the color coding of names, and timestamps.  That looks great Kluge.

qwk - Can I send you my portion of the bounty to distribute per the plan?  For the next few weeks I won't have time to watch this thread closely and don't want people waiting because of it.  I'm very happy to see this getting done without me having to use a service, and if Kluge's work is an indication of the quality I'll be thrilled.

Yeah me too , it turned out to be harder than I expected , I will take only 10 ( done the first 3 minutes already ) but I may need like a week or something to finish it I think , I don't have time to do this but god dammit I really want to do this Cheesy
Activity: 56
I decide not to go through with this , the work i currently have keeps me too busy to do this.

Okay, that leaves us with:

I may need longer to do all of these, I will be uploading Ep: 01 before I leave work today.

With some unfortunate deals I made recently , I will try to find shortest one and do that Cheesy if you could help me about that , it would be great Cheesy which episode is the shortest (that hasent been taken)
qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist
I decide not to go through with this , the work i currently have keeps me too busy to do this.

Okay, that leaves us with:

qwk
donator
Shitcoin Minimalist
http://www.scribd.com/doc/169315283/Bitcoin-Foundation-Debate-2

Alright. Final revision, I think. Took the liberty of color-coding names. If that makes it look too much like rainbow vomit, can undo that easily enough. If that all looks good, that's how I'll do future versions.

(oh, and planning on adding "timestamp" references in future transcriptions, but I really don't want to listen to the debate again to add it in this one.)

Timestamps are probably a great idea.

The colours, honestly, not so much, I'm not saying it's rainbow vomit, though Wink
On the other hand, in a discussion like this with a lot of participants it sure helps keep track of people, well I don't know.

Maybe Italics for the moderator? But that's pretty much all a matter of taste.

Readability improved a lot with the scribd version, that's for sure, thanks a lot.
Pages:
Jump to: