Pages:
Author

Topic: closed - page 7. (Read 126705 times)

Activity: 331
Merit: 252
August 22, 2014, 12:07:53 AM
ok. The game is over.

I don't feel that the game is over.  I just want my bitcoin to trade with on a higher volume coin.  I think with a new dev there is tons of potential.  If I were a bigger fish I would stick it out. 
Activity: 1221
Merit: 250
August 21, 2014, 11:53:03 PM
ok. The game is over.
August 21, 2014, 11:04:22 PM
Hello GPC community.  I have decided to sell my shares and move on for the sole purpose of continuing my quest to earn my first Bitcoin.  I loved running the account and think I gained 50 followers in those few days and had a substantial amt of RTs for the position the coin finds itself in.  I returned the 10000 coin donation to the member who donated it and have logged out of the account.  Due to not having a vested interest in the coin any longer continuing to run the account "for free" so to speak does not seem logical.  Should any of you want to compensate myself for the services this could be arranged.  Love the coin, thought Bosman was on to something here, but the wait time for a substantial return does not match my goals at the moment.  Anyhoo this was a fun experience and good luck to everyone.  I will continue to watch eagerly and hopefully buy back in one day.

Let me know what you think.

PS: My vote is for the first logo.  Both are really nice but the colours on the first one pop and it feels right.   
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
August 21, 2014, 08:39:24 PM
Don't forget to vote for you favourite logo guys : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/groupcoin-gpc-logo-contest-10000-gpc-for-the-winner-show-us-that-skill-746020

Also if you have other logos to suggest, go on !  Grin
August 20, 2014, 03:40:45 PM
If you are interested in managing the twitter account you can have it of course Cryptofish.

It's sad to see Bosman leaving the leadership but it doesn't change much for the coin, we were in need of a dev team already before so we will just continue to look that way. Hopefully we will find soon a dev now that he can have full rights on the coin. That's probably going to makes thing easier I think.
August 20, 2014, 03:26:21 PM
Activity: 120
August 20, 2014, 01:00:22 PM
Trying to buy more before the price climbed up.... Wink
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
August 20, 2014, 12:45:18 PM
Don't know, maybe you are right, wait for 5 suggestion, and then 2 days for voting and declare the winner.

Potentially could get to many with one or two votes each.  I say make the call as it is your GPC that is up for grabs.  Will the other feeds in French and Spanish have their entries posted in the English feed?  24th for the logo and then start the background one running till the end of the month.  Maybe that sets us up for some development news for Sept.  

On a side note to all of you, your comments on my tweets are welcome.  I am a humble student.  

The french and spanish feeds are just a link to the english thread, but yes if they ever post there i will make sure it get posted on the english thread. Alright, i'll let the contest run until the 24 of August. We already have 2 good artworks anyways.

been out of the loop.. any new developments in the pipeline? or are we just sitting hoping for the best?
Shit 104..
waiting 500 yet Sad
August 20, 2014, 09:11:48 AM
You can help for the new developement, or hope for the best. I chose the former, but if you choose the later don't expect miracles...
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 20, 2014, 08:59:55 AM
Don't know, maybe you are right, wait for 5 suggestion, and then 2 days for voting and declare the winner.

Potentially could get to many with one or two votes each.  I say make the call as it is your GPC that is up for grabs.  Will the other feeds in French and Spanish have their entries posted in the English feed?  24th for the logo and then start the background one running till the end of the month.  Maybe that sets us up for some development news for Sept.  

On a side note to all of you, your comments on my tweets are welcome.  I am a humble student.  

The french and spanish feeds are just a link to the english thread, but yes if they ever post there i will make sure it get posted on the english thread. Alright, i'll let the contest run until the 24 of August. We already have 2 good artworks anyways.

been out of the loop.. any new developments in the pipeline? or are we just sitting hoping for the best?
Shit 104..
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
August 20, 2014, 08:55:04 AM

August 19, 2014, 07:35:19 PM

August 19, 2014, 07:15:09 PM

Potentially could get to many with one or two votes each.  I say make the call as it is your GPC that is up for grabs.  Will the other feeds in French and Spanish have their entries posted in the English feed?  24th for the logo and then start the background one running till the end of the month.  Maybe that sets us up for some development news for Sept. 

On a side note to all of you, your comments on my tweets are welcome.  I am a humble student. 
August 19, 2014, 06:58:08 PM
August 19, 2014, 06:52:51 PM
How long do i make the logo contest guys? we have to fix an ending for it.

Will Sunday 24th August look like a good idea?

Smiley

Works for me or maybe a choice of 5. 
August 19, 2014, 06:44:40 PM
How long do i make the logo contest guys? we have to fix an ending for it.

Will Sunday 24th August look like a good idea?

Smiley
August 19, 2014, 05:31:17 PM
August 19, 2014, 05:29:01 PM
I opened a spanish and and french thread for the contest. If any other language is your mother tongue, feel free to do the same. Smiley

If you have the links I can tweet them.
August 19, 2014, 04:44:51 PM
August 19, 2014, 04:44:34 PM
Hi!

I have been thinking features for GROUPcoin..
I think something like 4chan type of forum integrated in the wallet would be awesome! People could get together with people who have same intrest and share thoughts, pictures etc.

I also think that anonymity should be included too, just for an option (NinjagrouP or something). Anonymity in transfers and option for anonymity in the 4chan type forum, or then just make separate "NinjagrouP" forum or something like that.

Food for thought!

Great ideas, now we need the devteam able to do that  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: