Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] ASICMiner Prisma 1.4th/s - 1.47 BTC - page 12. (Read 49702 times)

Activity: 268
Merit: 250
Thanks again Crazy since switching to PI on the wifi been running awesome Grin Grin
For those trying to save pool settings on first use in Minera when you click save and restart miner it doesn't appear to do anything just drops you down in the gui about 1 screen look at table, you must select one of those choices as it says you must do to basically initiate minera after that you can make any changes you need

Where do we DL your fork of Minera?

https://github.com/crazybitcoinguy/minera

Follow the Manual installation instructions for now. I'm also going to create a compact image and upload for my group buy participants later tonight.
here is the image link Grin Grin
yxt
legendary
Activity: 3528
Merit: 1116
is there a link to that image?
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
I've got Minera running on my rPi now, but I can't seem to get it to save settings or start mining.  I had my Prisma running on the BE controller earlier today, so I presume I'm doing something wrong on the Pi.  Any thoughts?

I checked the SD to make sure it wasn't write-locked, and moved the UART to the other USB slot, just to see.  Still nothing.

Cheers.

Are you using my image or manual install? Cgminer main branch or ASICMiner branch?

Try shelling in as minera and run screen -r to attach to the cgminer instance. Make sure there aren't any errors. If the screen session doesn't exist, maybe cgminer is failing to start. You can always try kicking it off from the command line to see if it returns any errors.
I ended up just blasting the SD card and dropping your image, it's up and running now.  Cheers.
I've got Minera running on my rPi now, but I can't seem to get it to save settings or start mining.  I had my Prisma running on the BE controller earlier today, so I presume I'm doing something wrong on the Pi.  Any thoughts?

I checked the SD to make sure it wasn't write-locked, and moved the UART to the other USB slot, just to see.  Still nothing.

Cheers.
also with minera you have to select 1 of those altcoin things when you first try to save it drops you to a list just pick 1 and it will let you make changes
Activity: 476
Hey what does the system load actually measure in Minera?
legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007

Cheers.

Are you using my image or manual install? Cgminer main branch or ASICMiner branch?

Try shelling in as minera and run screen -r to attach to the cgminer instance. Make sure there aren't any errors. If the screen session doesn't exist, maybe cgminer is failing to start. You can always try kicking it off from the command line to see if it returns any errors.
legendary
To CrazyGuy or anyone capable of helping me:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=854527.new#new

Please help me setup those prismas

Check out the second post in this thread.
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002

Cheers.
Activity: 476
I got the USB adapters and moved everything over (3 Prismas) to the RPi with CrazyGuys fork of Minera  this morning, it's been up now for 5 hours with no issues.

Back to mining at Eligius by the way.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
To CrazyGuy or anyone capable of helping me:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=854527.new#new

Please help me setup those prismas
legendary
I really like that minera interface. I have been up and running for a day and a half using the BE controller and bfgminer 4.10 as a proxy to run the pool of my choice without any problems besides user error setting it up after moving it. Thanks CrazyGuy for fixing my user error. I have two fans per unit on a fan controller and also a box fan pushing air up from under them after I looked at those pictures of that burnt board. I would love to try minera and turn off the setup I have going with bfgminer as a proxy, although working well, very well to be honest, id like to use this RPI and give my main pc a break. Have the USB to uart adapters shipped out yet?

Yes, I shipped them all first class on Saturday. I expect most of you will be receiving them tomorrow or Wednesday.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
I really like that minera interface. I have been up and running for a day and a half using the BE controller and bfgminer 4.10 as a proxy to run the pool of my choice without any problems besides user error setting it up after moving it. Thanks CrazyGuy for fixing my user error. I have two fans per unit on a fan controller and also a box fan pushing air up from under them after I looked at those pictures of that burnt board. I would love to try minera and turn off the setup I have going with bfgminer as a proxy, although working well, very well to be honest, id like to use this RPI and give my main pc a break. Have the USB to uart adapters shipped out yet?
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Anxious to try your image CrazyGuy I'm hoping it will sort out these seemingly random power down issues on problem boards. I think one of my hashing boards would end up like the burnt one above with several transistors breaking 100C even without load. I think that's where it started with one of the transistors completely burnt off and damage downhill. The heat damage stops with the other side/half of the hashing board.

Has anyone tried to use these usb adapters to connect to PC and just use cgminer? Safe to assume to dip switch them 1-4 and 2x per raspi?

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
I think I will wait for your full image tonight I keep messing up the manual compile somehow.
This looks great by the way I cannot wait to try it. 
You rock dude.

Just over 20 straight hours on my RPi with a 3 board prisma. No hiccups.

Activity: 504
Merit: 500
Minera looks sweet Smiley
so thanks for the update to fix poolside hashrate reporting in minera also i found a fix for the bet0 errors I tend to get them after a restart or making changes to pool info etc and restarting minera or miner doesn't solve them most of the time but if i load rockminer fork then go back to asisminer fork it comes up fine no errors   Kiss Kiss

legendary
Just over 20 straight hours on my RPi with a 3 board prisma. No hiccups.

legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1004
Thanks.
I will follow them.

Follow the Manual installation instructions for now. I'm also going to create a compact image and upload for my group buy participants later tonight.
legendary

Pages:
Jump to: