Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Avalon ASIC chip distribution - page 24. (Read 220162 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1007
What does one chip yield in terms of bitcoins in one day?

Please don't hijack this thread. There are several bitcoin calculator in the internet. You only have to use Google. For reference use: http://www.bitcoinx.com/profit/
Activity: 359
Merit: 250
What does one chip yield in terms of bitcoins in one day?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
May I ask how many chips from the 1st batch were unclaimed and how were they distributed between manufacturers Smiley
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
Yes, I'm sorry, but I am sooooo excited.

I'm feeling like a little child before christmas  Grin

Thanks again Zefir for your great professional work.

Know how you feel Wink But I'm sure Zefir is doing his job the right way. Hope the next batches will ship in 1 package.

Activity: 178
Merit: 101
Yes, I'm sorry, but I am sooooo excited.

I'm feeling like a little child before christmas  Grin

Thanks again Zefir for your great professional work.
Activity: 64
Hey Zefir,

any idea when the next batches will arrive?

If he had more or new information, I'm sure he would let us know immediately.
Activity: 178
Merit: 101
Hey Zefir,

any idea when the next batches will arrive?
donator
Activity: 919
Merit: 1000
Oh God...Did you ship the chip out?
Because I don't want to receive my all chips together.
I want to receive it asap.
But I Put the address "Ship all orders at once to one address".
Because I only want to ship it to one address.
I miss your mean.. Cry
Can I change the shipping option now and change it to ship separate.
Or it's too late?

Undecided

I shipped every single chip I had, since they would be wasted if kept by me (since I can't do much with them). So yes, it is basically too late, and since you checked to send your orders in one package, I did not ship to you this time.

I feel sorry for you and will contact you via PM to find a solution.
donator
Activity: 919
Merit: 1000
Zefir can you or someone who have new chips in hand read this number on chip
Hi, sent all chips and didn't keep a single one to check. Those receiving them will maybe soon be able to respond.

Zefir do we get any indication that the chips have been sent from batch one for those of us in that batch? For example I had requested to have mine sent to burnin but no idea if you did yet.. How will you handle letting people know?
I sent out all chips, so everyone who had a valid shipping address locked will receive them soon. Those (9 users from the 1st batch) without were skipped and will get their chips after providing the data with the subsequent batches.

Due to the packaging format I could not provide a strict fcfs-based distribution, but had to consider what is best for smooth production. As one consequence, I sent the surplus chips to manufacturers who have chips coming in the subsequent batches, so they can build up reserves to serve orders as fast as possible.

Do we get a tracking number when chips are sent?
Yes, I will contact all recipients and provide their individual tracking number.
Activity: 57
Oh God...Did you ship the chip out?
Because I don't want to receive my all chips together.
I want to receive it asap.
But I Put the address "Ship all orders at once to one address".
Because I only want to ship it to one address.
I miss your mean.. Cry
Can I change the shipping option now and change it to ship separate.
Or it's too late?
Activity: 77
Long night passed - I can't count QFN48 chips any more Wink

Heading to Germany now to send packages from there.

Thank you very much for your effort!
Activity: 552
Merit: 500
Zefir do we get any indication that the chips have been sent from batch one for those of us in that batch? For example I had requested to have mine sent to burnin but no idea if you did yet.. How will you handle letting people know?
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
same like my sample, all sample form same week 21 (20-26 may)
Chip on hongkong picture have 24 number for week (10-16 Jun)
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Ok, thanks. Can you write a company name? Or they do it just for you?
I do not know how is it in the Russia but here we have 2 options.
There is one post office import declaration handled by national post office and thier customs branch what is a lot simpler then standard import declaration what cost a lot more. Here (EU) there is no customs fee on electronic, just need to pay VAT on declared value (some country need Inovice, simple delcared value on cn22 is not enough !)
But even that "complicated" full declaration does not cost much - around 25 eur. Postage sent with DHL, fedex, UPS require this full import declaration and its normal practise that currier handle that for you and bill later recipient. While that simple post import declaration is free and usual with national post service and EMS!
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile

The last numbers of a sample chip i have is 212C. But i doubt that its part of the newest chips.
Activity: 48
http://imageshack.us/a/img801/4629/8k5g.jpg
Activity: 18
Ok, i understand. Thank you very much, SebastianJu!
legendary

I searched them just for this. And its a german company for importing into germany so it cant be used for russia. But you might ask someone with a business to import it for you.
Activity: 18
legendary
I would use a cn23 and declare a worth of 0.5$ per chip or so. Thats a value thats realistic to customs. Of course you would pay vat on it. But better than risking problems.
Thanks for info, SebastianJu!
What about quantity? Russian customs may think, that 150pcs - is a "for commercial use", and it will be difficult (or very expencive) to make all "papers" for customs.
Did you (or someone)) have expirience sending such quantities to Russia?

That might be a problem. I solved this problem by using a company that imports the chips for me. The company is writing me a bill about the customs fees then.
Cheating at some point isnt a good idea because it can lead to getting sued for tax evasion.
Pages:
Jump to: