Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Avalon ASIC chip distribution - page 44. (Read 220163 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
SUP; burnin; mmorin
Activity: 173
Merit: 102
SUP;arij;burnin
Activity: 303
Merit: 250
SUP;BkkCoins;samurai1200
donator
Activity: 919
Merit: 1000
I believe that if you change the seller Zefir will put that order to the back of the queue, so it's probably not going to be quite as fast as you think.  At least that's what he indicated to me when I asked.

That's exactly right, since I see it as the only fair method to handle. Chips bought back go into my reserve and should this reserve ever be filled up, I'll sell the remainder from the last batch.

So far, I bought back less than 1k chips, while I sold ~2.5k more than planned. Since I had not a refund request for 2 weeks now, I am not expecting to reach a level where more chips will be available from me.

Please consider joining the still active group buys, even if the chips ordered today might ship a month later than our last batch.
Activity: 15
SUP;tronath;burnin
Activity: 77
Merit: 10
SUP; f.baasch75; burnin
Activity: 93
OWN;rgzen
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003

if somebody wants to sell some of his chips - iam looking for a total of 100-200 chips - just send my an PM Wink

There are also some group buys that are still open if you want to go that route.

of course... but then i have to wait until 10 weeks from now...
so maybe if somebody ordered to much... need cash... or just want to get profit right now... here i am Wink

I believe that if you change the seller Zefir will put that order to the back of the queue, so it's probably not going to be quite as fast as you think.  At least that's what he indicated to me when I asked.
Activity: 491
Merit: 514
SUP; tehfiend; burnin
Activity: 322
SUP;alexuk;burnin
Activity: 146
Merit: 100
@WiRED
SUP;LainZ;burnin
Activity: 170
SUP;SteveB;burnin
Activity: 7
SUP;scruffbot;burnin
Activity: 85
SUP;Egon;BkkCoins
Activity: 362
SUP;mikep2012;burnin
Activity: 358
SUP;actudoran;burnin
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

if somebody wants to sell some of his chips - iam looking for a total of 100-200 chips - just send my an PM Wink

There are also some group buys that are still open if you want to go that route.

of course... but then i have to wait until 10 weeks from now...
so maybe if somebody ordered to much... need cash... or just want to get profit right now... here i am Wink
Activity: 189
You are here ---------> but you're not all there.
SUP;niner;burnin
Activity: 139
SUP;shep80;BkkCoins
Activity: 140
SUP;Knecke;BkkCoins
Pages:
Jump to: