Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Avalon ASIC chip distribution - page 45. (Read 220163 times)

legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

if somebody wants to sell some of his chips - iam looking for a total of 100-200 chips - just send my an PM Wink
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
SUP;ausbitbank;burnin
fex
Activity: 145
Merit: 100
SUP;fex;burnin
Activity: 475
Merit: 255
SUP; burnin; ZephramC
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
SUP; iikun; burnin
legendary
Activity: 1036
DARKNETMARKETS.COM
SUP;burnin;lenny_
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
SUP;r3animation;burnin
Activity: 24
SUP;burnin;ckz666
legendary
Activity: 1015
SUP; burnin; tigerfree
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
Wow the fact that you are going to test prototypes so we can make and informed decision is really clever and helpful zefir! It's nice to see that you have the back of those who ordered chips from you. Nicely done.

Generally, with the portion of reserved chips I plan to supply all Open Source projects that offer manufacturing services with chips and ask to send me a fully functional prototype board for testing in return. I'll post my test results to support people still indecisive which board to take.

Activity: 50
SUP;marto74;skrubalov
legendary
Activity: 966
SUP; burnin; pazor
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
SUP;maxmint;burnin
Activity: 12
SUP; burnin; nomabitva
Activity: 35

Have you read and understood my OP? I stated at least 10 times in this thread to NOT use MtGox or any other services that use addresses you do not control (i.e. can not sign with). The has to be the same address where the chips were paid from, coins will go back to sender (that's why it is important to control the address). You need to sign your request to prevent false claims.

Does this help?

Hope so, I'm asking for an friend
Activity: 64
Merit: 10
SUP; burnin; pro-bitcoin
donator
Activity: 919
Buy backs and Refunds
I have currently more folks interested in buying more chips than those asking to get them refunded. Therefore I am opening a limited buy-back window for all of you who changed their minds. The current demand is for ~4k more chips, so here is the process how to get your coins back:

• PM me your refund request with
    • a single CVS formatted line: ; <-N>; <-C>;
      Note:
      • this is the exact same line you bought your chips with, but now with negative number of chips N and negative number of coins C
      • all or nothing - no partial refunds, i.e. if you bough 100 chips with one particular order, you can't get only 60 chips refunded
    • a signature of that line signed with

Which sending adress is that one?, the first one is the sending adress you get generated on eg. mtgox, but what is the other one?

Have you read and understood my OP? I stated at least 10 times in this thread to NOT use MtGox or any other services that use addresses you do not control (i.e. can not sign with). The has to be the same address where the chips were paid from, coins will go back to sender (that's why it is important to control the address). You need to sign your request to prevent false claims.

Does this help?
Activity: 38
SUP;Burnin;Carleton
Activity: 822
Merit: 1002
SUP;burnin;adamlm
Activity: 58
SUP; burnin; Starcraftman
Pages:
Jump to: