Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Avalon ASIC chip distribution - page 42. (Read 220163 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
SUP;ifeltsweet;BkkCoins
Activity: 40
I understand, I'll pm you zefir. Thanks.
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I understand, it is a good standpoint since the blockchain is the proof of the orders. Thank you for clarifying.

I guess the easiest thing to do for nsfsj is to ask for a refund.

Zefir, please note me as interested for 320 additional chips.
donator
Activity: 919
Merit: 1000
I'll take em for 28 btc.

I guess you could sign my address 1JVfngaFgaqa3BqBeP7ftFdPwr2sD514y3 with the address you bougth the chips to prove the transfer to Zefir and then I could use my own address to claim ownership of those chips if needed.

Sure.
@Zefir
Can you confirm that this will be OK?

I outlined why I am not going to get involved in after-sales trades here. I have almost 300 buyers, and for obvious reasons I can't support trades once I locked the reference address for an order.

My offer to buy-back chips for a full refund is still valid. If however you want to make some extra bucks by selling chips for more than you paid, that's your business then. I outlined how to process such trades in the mentioned post, and I am not going to start messing up my reference addresses generated from the blockchain.

I hope you understand and can agree with the process I outlined for your trade.
I'll take em for 28 btc.

I guess you could sign my address 1JVfngaFgaqa3BqBeP7ftFdPwr2sD514y3 with the address you bougth the chips to prove the transfer to Zefir and then I could use my own address to claim ownership of those chips if needed.

Sure.
@Zefir
Can you confirm that this will be OK?
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I'll take em for 28 btc.

I have ordered 320 chips in batch 3 which I'm willing to give up. Not sure about the policy, but I'm willing to sell the address which I bought the chips with so the buyer can sign and verify the ownership when time comes. I am selling all of them to one buyer, no split buys.

Should I post this in the marketplace instead btw?
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
sup;fasmax;BkkCoins
Activity: 338
Merit: 251
Thanks fruitrunner! I can see why you would want to quote my original post. Don't worry though, I won't forget about you or anyone who helps me get my two test chips. This is going to save me a lot of time. If your in the US (Im on the west coast) I can provide assembly of burnin or bkkcoins pcbs. Im not sure if I will offer this to the public or not yet. I would like to have at least a working K1 board before I ask anyone for chips and I would like to work with small batches at first because I don't want to ask for too much trust right away. I will decide what to do when we get closer to having chips but my offer to you (and anyone else helping me) will stand.

I should have a bkkcoins k1 working a few days after I get the chips. I have local assembly lined up and I would like to run some test on the board once its working. I will be using the second chip to test my own design and to research the inner workings of the chip.

I would like to thank BKKCoins for his work on the K series boards and for sharing his design with us all. He is an inspiration to me and many others. I would suggest people consider giving some more chips to him now because he deserves at least 16 chips for his k16 and a few more for k1 testing.
donator
Code:
Users decided   :   102 /   268 (38.06%)
Chips assigned  : 20710 / 55450 (37.35%)

Owner          Project           own chips  supporters  total chips   sample chips
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BkkCoins       Klondike              130           7         1700        5.10
Exoskeleton    Exoskeleton           120           1          170        0.51
OROBANK        OROBANK               100           0          100        0.30
burnin         BITburner XX            0          68        11010       33.02
danattacker    danattacker            10           0           10        0.03
flyonwall      ASIC Chip Condo       960           1         1360        4.08
hata1234       hata1234              960           0          960        2.88
jcp            jcp                  1150           0         1150        3.45
marto74        marto74                60           2         2110        6.33
rgzen          rgzen                 500           7          890        2.67
ryepdx         ryepdx                  0           2          100        0.30
stripykitteh   Caterpillar           200           2          450        1.35
strombom       strombom              650           1          700        2.10
Activity: 30
At first I did not want to compete with burnin and the other developers over chips. Now that its clear they will be receiving plenty of chips Im looking for a few people who will help me get two sample chips to test with. If you are interested in helping me and have any questions please send a PM. That way we don't derail this topic here.

I ordered 120 of my own chips from zefir so Im 35% of the way to my first test chip already. I only need 548 more chips pledged to get my two test chips. This is out of over 35,000 chips still unassigned. I will make note of any member who donates their chips to me. I can offer a nice kick back once we get our rigs up and working, but I don't want to spoil the spirit of community/donation by starting a bidding war here today.

As soon as I reach my goal of two test chips I will take this post down. I only need two test chips. A big huge thank you to everyone willing to help me out!

SUP; Exoskeleton ; fruitrunner
Activity: 12
SUP; rgzen; pcosias
Activity: 17
SUP; burnin; jwatchachang
At first I did not want to compete with burnin and the other developers over chips. Now that its clear they will be receiving plenty of chips Im looking for a few people who will help me get two sample chips to test with. If you are interested in helping me and have any questions please send a PM. That way we don't derail this topic here.

I ordered 120 of my own chips from zefir so Im 35% of the way to my first test chip already. I only need 548 more chips pledged to get my two test chips. This is out of over 35,000 chips still unassigned. I will make note of any member who donates their chips to me. I can offer a nice kick back once we get our rigs up and working, but I don't want to spoil the spirit of community/donation by starting a bidding war here today.

As soon as I reach my goal of two test chips I will take this post down. I only need two test chips. A big huge thank you to everyone willing to help me out!
OWN; Exoskeleton
Activity: 31
SUP; FullFathom5; flyonwall

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511
SUP; rgzen; geopolisch
legendary
Activity: 1015
is there any want to sell his chip ?. i will buy it .
donator
Code:
Users decided   :    96 /   269 (35.69%)
Chips assigned  : 20010 / 55450 (36.09%)

Owner          Project           own chips  supporters  total chips   sample chips
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BkkCoins       Klondike              130           7         1700        5.10
OROBANK        OROBANK               100           0          100        0.30
burnin         BITburner XX            0          67        10990       32.96
danattacker    danattacker            10           0           10        0.03
flyonwall      ASIC Chip Condo       960           0          960        2.88
hata1234       hata1234              960           0          960        2.88
jcp            jcp                  1150           0         1150        3.45
marto74        marto74                60           2         2110        6.33
rgzen          rgzen                 500           5          780        2.34
ryepdx         ryepdx                  0           2          100        0.30
stripykitteh   Caterpillar           200           2          450        1.35
strombom       strombom              650           1          700        2.10