Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Buying BTC with PayPal - $100 available - page 11. (Read 32516 times)

legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
Buying again. Can pay through paypal or serve. I can get moneypaks but rate would still be 2% since I would be buying these with cash in store.

If you're not accepting the payment methods I listed or rate then do NOT post your link here.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Sold to ruggedman_dan. Closing this for now... waiting to see where this price goes before selling anymore.

good choice - made alot of business with him Wink
legendary
Sold to ruggedman_dan. Closing this for now... waiting to see where this price goes before selling anymore.
Activity: 712
pm'd u
legendary
3 BTC for sale. See the first post for details.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Can I purchase like 1 btc from you?
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
Another quick and easy 5btc transaction with xetsr. His flexibility and response times are top notch  Wink
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
The cheddar breed jealousy
Got any coins for sale?
I'll nab a few.
Activity: 602
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
Just Wanted to say that you are Good One
and deserve all the best always

Happy Holiday for you
One pending deal. Still have some more left for Moneygram or Walmart 2 Walmart - you pay the fees. Bitstamp last. Don't post here offering less.
Happy holidays to both of you (even though Xetsr has done many deals with me and for whatever reason decided to remove his rep saying we've done many successful deals...)

Happy holidays to you guys too Cheesy

KingOfSports- I don't believe we've done any deals? unless it was awhile ago, maybe one or two... I usually remember who've I dealt with. Different account or something? I rarely remove feedback unless they turn out to be a scammer trying to scam using my feedback to make them look more "trusted".
We did two or three trades about a year ago. You had left feedback for one of them and it disappeared about a month ago from this account's feedback. Regardless my account would still show red due to Vod's accusation so I don't mind.

I might be interested in buying some of these BTC you sell at bitstamp in the future, I'd send or deposit first no problem.

Used to run a "bitcoin to moneypak to cash and repeat" business that made me thousands. Hardest part was finding bitcoin at market prices so if I start anything of that sorta thing again I'll contact you.  
legendary

Happy Holiday for you
One pending deal. Still have some more left for Moneygram or Walmart 2 Walmart - you pay the fees. Bitstamp last. Don't post here offering less.
Happy holidays to both of you (even though Xetsr has done many deals with me and for whatever reason decided to remove his rep saying we've done many successful deals...)

Happy holidays to you guys too Cheesy

KingOfSports- I don't believe we've done any deals? unless it was awhile ago, maybe one or two... I usually remember who've I dealt with. Different account or something? I rarely remove feedback unless they turn out to be a scammer trying to scam using my feedback to make them look more "trusted".
Activity: 602
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing

Happy Holiday for you
Activity: 695
E-Currency Exchanger

Happy Holiday for you
legendary
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
i was able to get my pp thanks anyway.
legendary
Done deal. Thanks again Smiley

Worried about the price drop? Sell me your BTC  Cheesy I can usually send paypal within 5 minutes after agreeing on price and you sending me your address.
legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1119
You do my .4BTC for your $130.00 in PayPal?
legendary
Buying again. Trusted members only.
Activity: 728
you buying or sell now?
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
For a brief moment, I almost thought that maybe Walmart is owed some thanks for steamrolling the big money transfer companies on US-to-US transfer fees.

Then I thought.... that would be like thanking satan for creating a lake of fire  Smiley
legendary
I've actually sold some BTC for walmart 2 walmart transfer 3 days ago and still waiting to pick it up... either their machine was down (or the lady working didn't know what she was doing) or the lines for returns and money transfers were long enough that I didn't feel like waiting at least an hour. Once I pick it up I can accept w2w again unless.

I did notice moneygram fees went down. I remember it was like $70 for $900 or something like that.
Pages:
Jump to: