Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] Buying BTC with PayPal - $100 available - page 12. (Read 32516 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
Actually, I think that the Walmart money transfer service (aka RIA Financial Services) has once again proven the age-old theory that competition is great for the consumer...

Send $900 via MoneyGram, the fee now appears to be $11.50 (10-minute service), per the calculator:

https://www.moneygram.com/wps/portal/moneygramonline/home/estimator

Who would have thought, right?  Grin
Thats shocking but great news!
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
Actually, I think that the Walmart money transfer service (aka RIA Financial Services) has once again proven the age-old theory that competition is great for the consumer...

Send $900 via MoneyGram, the fee now appears to be $11.50 (10-minute service), per the calculator:

https://www.moneygram.com/wps/portal/moneygramonline/home/estimator

Who would have thought, right?  Grin
Activity: 602
Acc bought - used solely for signature testing
If you are in the U.S. consider using walmart2walmart instead. Works same exact way as moneygram except you have to pick up specifically at a Walmart. $10 fee total up to $900 whereas Moneygram for 2.5 BTC is going to be at least $40 or $50 fee.
Activity: 335
PM sent, will purchase 2.5BTC from you per offer above, if it's not already sold.   Cool

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000
UPDATED:

Selling 2.5 BTC @ bitstamp spot for Moneygram. I won't pay the full fee but I'm willing to split it, I'm in the US for those who need to calculator th fee.

Double read above before posting your link or offer here. Rate and fee is non negotiable. Only accepting moneygram right now.

I have no problem sending first to those I trust. Otherwise escrow which would be released AFTER I pick up the moneygram payment.

I will NOT trade over skype, any other messenger or email. Always double check to make sure you're dealing with me and not a imposter.
legendary
Activity: 812
Merit: 1002
I can run out to grab you one full $500, or I have a $300 and $200 I can trade now.

edit: multiple done deals with xetsr for vanilla, moneypak, and walmart-2-walmart
legendary
Need a $500 vanilla reload. Have BTC and looking for a 1:1 trade @ bitstamp spot.
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
Send me a private message if you need some quick paypal funds. Have $500 available right now. If I'm online, I can usually send in 5 - 10 minutes.

Only dealing with trusted members. If you're not trusted, please do not message me.

No email, skype or any other messenger.

i have some ^_^
legendary
Send me a private message if you need some quick paypal funds. Have $500 available right now. If I'm online, I can usually send in 5 - 10 minutes.

Only dealing with trusted members. If you're not trusted, please do not message me.

No email, skype or any other messenger.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Just did an exchange with this user, I sent BTC first and the paypal was promptly received shortly afterwards.
legendary
Buying again. Message me if you want to sell at bitstamp spot.
PM'd you mate

Thanks for the quick trade.

Need 1 more BTC, anyone selling?
Activity: 266
PM'd you mate
legendary
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Sent You PM ! ... Waiting your Reply  Wink

he is  the  good exchnage in this world...............deal many time
Activity: 672
http://fuk.io - check it out!
im on as always Smiley
legendary
Need $250 in BTC for paypal. Message me if interested. No Skype.
legendary
Anyone nervous about this price drop and want to sell, message me. Buying up to $500 today!
legendary
Do you go for lower deals like 150-200$ ? If yes, i'm willing to go first.
btw

$1BTC=1$paypal, right?

Sent you a PM.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Do you go for lower deals like 150-200$ ? If yes, i'm willing to go first.
btw

$1BTC=1$paypal, right?
legendary
Still buying. Bitstamp spot... could also do moneygram or WU if you pay fees.
Pages:
Jump to: