Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed] Pure PPS Bonus - CoinSauce - Instant Payouts - 2 Step Sign Up - page 2. (Read 10127 times)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Clearly you missed my sarcasm.

Clearly you missed my sincerity and needlessly obfuscated the thread.

My simple feature request is that we have an auto payout method.
A simple 0.1 or greater auto payout would put this pool in line with the benchmark standard.

This might also elevate the hot wallet out of funds frustration, being that payouts could happen when funds are subsequently available.

Please comment BasementMiner.  You seem to have skipped past my last post.

kind regards

I don't reply to every suggestion but I do read them. This is already planned and was suggested previously by those who didn't want to receive random payments by other people cashing out for them.

I've added some funds to create a 50 BTC buffer on the pool's wallet, there shouldn't be any payment issues anytime soon.

Thanks.
Activity: 112

Clearly you missed my sincerity and needlessly obfuscated the thread.

My simple feature request is that we have an auto payout method.
A simple 0.1 or greater auto payout would put this pool in line with the benchmark standard.

This might also elevate the hot wallet out of funds frustration, being that payouts could happen when funds are subsequently available.

Please comment BasementMiner.  You seem to have skipped past my last post.

kind regards
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
POOL DOWN

Our upstream pool died on us, the automatic failover failed (ironic, right?) so I had to manually switch the pool.

thanks for being on the ball
POOL DOWN

Our upstream pool died on us, the automatic failover failed (ironic, right?) so I had to manually switch the pool.
Activity: 126
vip
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
Who needs auto payout ...

Clearly its something I would like to see, hence the asking.  There are very few pools that dont have it.

kind regards

kind regards
What's the actual pps rate? The rate listed on the page has no fee taken out..

Its 0.00002855 at the moment, 100% no fee.

kind regards
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
What's the actual pps rate? The rate listed on the page has no fee taken out..
Who needs auto payout ...

Clearly its something I would like to see, hence the asking.  There are very few pools that dont have it.

kind regards
vip
Can you also add auto payout.

kind regards

Who needs auto payout when there are people clicking payout for you even though you've only accumulated .06 btc?  Wink
Can you also add auto payout.

kind regards
I think once a pool start charging a fee they need to stick to the extra perks such as instant withdrawals otherwise what exactly are miners paying for.

We're definitely not going to charge any fees until I get these logistical issues fixed, the wallet is being filled manually at the moment. Sometimes I don't react fast enough to prevent some of you from receiving payout errors. This will certainly be resolved.

I'm currently working on improving the proxy code which should be done tomorrow.

Thanks for the community's support.
Activity: 504
Merit: 502
I think once a pool start charging a fee they need to stick to the extra perks such as instant withdrawals otherwise what exactly are miners paying for.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
Power to the people!
I stoped using the pool cause of funds coming up empty so much.
vip
Tell you what.  Set yourself a daily timer and add funds each time it goes off.  This perpetual out of funds business is getting old.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Just a heads up we'll be moving to a new hosting provider (SoftLayer) tomorrow.

The downtime should be minimal (estimated 10 minutes) as all that is required is migrating the database to the new host.

DNS will be updated to reflect host changes. The old pool server will continue to be online until I have confirmed no more requests are routed to it.

Thanks.

Why did you start the migration? Everything looked hunky-dory on AWS.
vip
Activity: 188
Payments aren't working.
k payments are working now
Payments are currently disabled.

Still disabled, how long until payments are re-enabled?

kind regards

I'm going to postpone the migration until I am finished porting the proxy to Go. I'm bringing up the payments now.
Pages:
Jump to: