Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed] Pure PPS Bonus - CoinSauce - Instant Payouts - 2 Step Sign Up - page 5. (Read 10127 times)

rjk
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
1ngldh
Except that anyone can cash you out which is sub optimal...

quite sub optimal. Please change this.

I have changed my mind on this. Please leave the system exactly the way it is.  Grin
You like getting little micropayments occasionally?

Or did you decide that it wasn't a risk since the address couldn't be changed?
vip
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
AKA: gigavps

I have changed my mind on this. Please leave the system exactly the way it is.  Grin
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
vip
Activity: 1358
AKA: gigavps

legendary
Activity: 1666
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
button is a great feature  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
can anymore tweaking be done to lower rejects / invalids? Im gettin bout 1-1.5% on pool currently. That aint too bad but, could be better. abcpool I see like .5%
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
Are we still having connection problems?

The invalid/valid rate seems normal at the moment.
Activity: 476
Power to the people!
could be how longpoll is setup if your hash is staying up i wouldnt worry.
Activity: 126
I seem to be getting alot of this kind of thing from the Pool

[26/06/2012 13:04:36] Disconnected from server
[26/06/2012 13:04:47] Warning: work queue empty, miner is idle

All the issues that have piled up in the past few days have been fixed.
just thought i would let you know it is doing that thing again showing 0.00 mh/sec but share count is still going up

Could you tell me your username (pm would be fine). Smiley

The servers are located in California, US and hosted on Amazon EC2. I don't have any plans to move anywhere else simply because of security requirements and ease of scalability. I appreciate your offer though.
just thought i would let you know it is doing that thing again showing 0.00 mh/sec but share count is still going up
ok thanks for the response it seems like the server is working better

do you get on IRC at all? i was just wondering if you had a chance to think over my offer for a US based server yet
hey i am showing shares that it is saying is valid but the reward is 0    Huh what is up with that

Share #         Submitted:       Reward:    Valid:
1972967       4 minutes ago    0              Yes
1972963       4 minutes ago    0              Yes

Those shares were actually invalid. There was a mistake in the query that maked the share valid for all shares. Other than that, nothing was affected.
Power to the people!
website is working now but you cant cash out just gives a huge 500.

thats fixed now
I ended up leaving the pool due to getting such a high reject rate that i saw on no other pool but this one, I dont know if the reject rate was due to the overwhelming glitches that the server was having but if they are fixed i would be willing to give the server another shot

On another Note, Is there any plans to having a US server?

I do have a Server available for use if there is talk of one
Hey guys, really sorry for the inconvinence suffered in the past few days. I'm currently out of town (and in the middle of nowhere). All I have with me is a 3G Chromebook with Debian.

I finally got a 3G connection and was able to deploy the bugfixes. The database should be speedy now.

On the other hand, I'm glad I brought my 3G Chromebook, this hotel doesn't have Wi-Fi!  Although the coverage is shady here Sad
Power to the people!
pool looks to be off again

Back but very laggy.

DOWN
Activity: 188
I'm getting an issue with your pool not providing enough work and the webpages seem slow to load, bandwidth issues?

I'm getting the message Pool 0 not providing work fast enough for my miner, which isn't very fast (5970@386MH/card/second) but my hashing rate on your website reflects the lack of work sometimes showing close to 800MH but sometimes showing closer to 650. Just wanted to let you know Smiley

Otherwise, great pool, awesome interface, awesome 105% and logging, and 20 decimal precision Smiley

I'm having the same issues here.
Pages:
Jump to: