Pages:
Author

Topic: [Closed] Pure PPS Bonus - CoinSauce - Instant Payouts - 2 Step Sign Up - page 4. (Read 10127 times)

legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1002
Booo no more 5% bonus =(
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Also note you should change the topic as it now is 100% and topic still shows 105%  Angry Roll Eyes

Damn, just noticed that.  Guess thats proof that the pool is underfunded having to switch things like that.

kind regards
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1000
Also note you should change the topic as it now is 100% and topic still shows 105%  Angry Roll Eyes
I couldnt even cash out a 0.05btc user.

Damn.  They are going to lose their userbase if this isnt fixed

kind regards
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
Any updates? Seems smaller balances are getting paid out but not the larger ones.

I managed to cash out the top users 22btc once, ive tried over the last day or so and it seems sometimes you can cash out and other times you cant.
I guess it means that the pool is just scraping by.

I would recommend that ppl dont leave their payout until its large or you might be waiting a while.
Additionally, eveyone cashing out quickly might be starving the pool while its waiting for confirms or block payouts.

[update] : Just tried to cash out the top users 15btc, got this msg : We cannot send out the payment. Either the hot-wallet is out of funds, or is offline. Usually the former.

kind regards

i got this too WTF? switching pool until i get my payment http://www.coinsauce.org/user/qulutidi
vip
Activity: 1358
AKA: gigavps
Hi BasementMiner!,

Now that the site is back up, there is a 500 error when trying to reach my account page.

http://www.coinsauce.org/user/lojimati

I am owed 28 bitcoins from your service. Please pay these coins to the address on file which is also below.

13DKYnikjWqsUVLuDQKJDtwemZ9ZPoqTDz

Best regards,
gigavps
Any updates? Seems smaller balances are getting paid out but not the larger ones.

I managed to cash out the top users 22btc once, ive tried over the last day or so and it seems sometimes you can cash out and other times you cant.
I guess it means that the pool is just scraping by.

I would recommend that ppl dont leave their payout until its large or you might be waiting a while.
Additionally, eveyone cashing out quickly might be starving the pool while its waiting for confirms or block payouts.

[update] : Just tried to cash out the top users 15btc, got this msg : We cannot send out the payment. Either the hot-wallet is out of funds, or is offline. Usually the former.

kind regards
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Pool will be down in a few moments for maintenance.

Edit: Pool is back up
Looks like the pool is down again!

502 Bad Gateway

nginx/1.1.19
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
These periods of lack of funding smack directly against your claims of instant payouts.  You'll notice you're getting 1/6 of the hashrate because of it.

If this issue isn't fixed soon I'm removing coinsauce as my backup. Undecided
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
These periods of lack of funding smack directly against your claims of instant payouts.  You'll notice you're getting 1/6 of the hashrate because of it.
Activity: 476
Power to the people!
pools wallet looks dry again.
Activity: 109
Pool will be down in a few moments for maintenance.

Edit: Pool is back up
vip
Seems to be paying out now.

[update] : tried cashing out a few other users and all gave me the 500 error.

[update2] : cashed out a few other users, but only worked on smaller balances, the top user with 20btc wouldnt cash out, same 500 error.  Seems the pool is underfunded.

kind regards

Seems to be paying out now.

[update] : tried cashing out a few other users and all gave me the 500 error.

[update2] : cashed out a few other users, but only worked on smaller balances, the top user with 20btc wouldnt cash out, same 500 error.  Seems the pool is underfunded.

kind regards
legendary
big 500

This makes  me lose confidence in your pool!  Embarrassed
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Same here.
500 internal server error:/

Edit: finally got my payment.

Btw. info about DOA/stales would be nice.
Activity: 476
Power to the people!
when you try to cash out it gives a big 500 im guessing your wallet you use has run dry an has to be refilled.
vip
Activity: 574
Don't send me a pm unless you gpg encrypt it.
Except that anyone can cash you out which is sub optimal...

quite sub optimal. Please change this.

I have changed my mind on this. Please leave the system exactly the way it is.  Grin
You like getting little micropayments occasionally?

Or did you decide that it wasn't a risk since the address couldn't be changed?

Don't change this.  Leave exactly as is.
legendary

I have changed my mind on this. Please leave the system exactly the way it is.  Grin
hmmmmmmm
vip

You like getting little micropayments occasionally?

Or did you decide that it wasn't a risk since the address couldn't be changed?

Well, i didn't like them when they were coming to my wallet.  Grin

But sending them to another service that handles btc makes me less worried about fees around small payments.
Pages:
Jump to: