Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] WDC - AUCTION!!! [CLOSED] won by megablue - page 10. (Read 5548 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Sold way too many for 10LTC/1000WDC, a lot for 20LTC, and some for 30LTC.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
What price did he sell them for?
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
lol prelude is trying to recover all the coins he sold yesterday, lol, lol!
TIME UPDATE: 30 minutes until auction closes. Just a half an hour.

CURRENT PRICE: 61 LTC from user "Prelude" - (going rate of 15.25 LTC / 1000 WDC.)

No one doing any more bidding ? Really? I have seen people wanting to buy for a lot more than 15.25 LTC / 1000 WDC. I guess they went to sleep Sad

I think you sharks just want some cheap deals. Selling for the current going rate is going to leave me as poor as a homeless person hahaha.
TIME UPDATE: 40 minutes until auction closes. Not much time left!

CURRENT PRICE: 61 LTC from user "Prelude" - (going rate of 15.25 LTC / 1000 WDC.)

I will sell these 4,000 babies for 61 LTC to Prelude if nobody else makes another bid.

Are you really going to allow such a cheap price for a coin that will be going for maybe 30-40 LTC / 1000 WDC in 1-2 days from now?
TIME UPDATE: 45 minutes until auction closes. HURRY UP!

I do not know of these other scam accusations nor do I care as long as the winner of the auction will be fair and honest with me.

Many lies can be spread from each side. And since I do not know any of the parties involved, I will not get involved or let it affect my auction.

I am running a business here.

TIME UPDATE: 50 minutes until auction closes. HURRY UP!

I don't have any debts. All of my trades are successful and the fact that I don't have a tag reflects that. No one offered any proof and slandered my name, without proving it through block explorers. So don't make accusations that you cannot defend with PROOF
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
If I was a scammer, I'd have a tag. I'm SENDING FIRST anyways. So shush.

Then pay off your debts first asshole.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=201871.20
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/scam-accusation-alternativecypt-201425
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.2141761

Nobody should enable this type of behavior. Yacoin, please ignore AC's bids.
If I was a scammer, I'd have a tag. I'm SENDING FIRST anyways. So shush.
A bid is a bid. Mister Prelude cannot withdraw once he has bid.

This is how auctions work!
Price should probably be dropped to 51 LTC for Prelude cuz Prelude wouldn't have offered 61 LTC if he knew AlternativeCypt was a scammer.
TIME UPDATE: 55 MINUTES REMAINING FROM AUCTION
Still the highest offer remains:

61 LTC from user "Prelude".

This means a current going rate of 15.25 LTC / 1000 WDC.

Do I hear more ? There are people selling these WDC's for 20-30 LTC / 1000 WDC. You can get them here at almost half the price.

I've also seen somebody buying them at 20 LTC / 1000 WDC. I could sell it to that man but I will stay fair to my customers and auction here!
I have no idea but for this deal I will take anti-scammer measure.

The winner will either have to:

A). Send first
B). Accept to use an escrow
C). A with a twist, we send in small pieces to avoid any problems.
Activity: 756

We have an offer of 46 LTC / 4000 WDC from AlternativeCrypt.

This means a current going rate of 11.5 LTC / 1000 WDC.

DO I HEAR MORE LADIES AND GENTS? STILL AN EXTREMELY CHEAP PRICE!

you were buing for.1.8LTC per 100 WDC what gives?Smiley any inside info or hoping it will exceed this level?

An auction is an auction. I am hoping it will exceed that level as WDC's will probably be worth more tomorrow. Otherwise I will lose some money but I will stay fair to my customers.

Isn't alternativecypt also a known scammer?

We have an offer of 61 LTC from user "Prelude". The highest so far.

This means a current going rate of 15.25 LTC / 1000 WDC.

Do I hear more ladies and gentlemen? There are people selling these WDC's for 20-30 LTC / 1000 WDC. You can get them here at almost half the price.

I've also seen somebody buying them at 20 LTC / 1000 WDC. I could sell it to that man but I will stay fair to my customers and auction here!

We have an offer of 46 LTC / 4000 WDC from AlternativeCrypt.

This means a current going rate of 11.5 LTC / 1000 WDC.

DO I HEAR MORE LADIES AND GENTS? STILL AN EXTREMELY CHEAP PRICE!

you were buing for.1.8LTC per 100 WDC what gives?Smiley any inside info or hoping it will exceed this level?

An auction is an auction. I am hoping it will exceed that level as WDC's will probably be worth more tomorrow. Otherwise I will lose some money but I will stay fair to my customers.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Pages:
Jump to: