Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] WDC - AUCTION!!! [CLOSED] won by megablue - page 8. (Read 5532 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Well then, congrats to megablue...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
re auction!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
lol AltCypt, why are you calling yourself a scammer? I mean, that's good you admit it at least.
Winner: megablue

Price: 80 LTC / 4000 WDC (or 20 ltc / 1000 WDC).

AlternativeCypt. I have browsed the forums and you are also accused of scamming. I am sorry but I cannot make any deals with you and BBQCoinsFTW.

At the time I did not know these people were scammer and interfering with my business.

I was running the auction and was dedicated to offer price updates every 5 minutes to my customers. In all fairness I did not have any time to check for scammers.
ULTRA AUCTION ROUND DUE TO SCAMMERS CONTROVERSY. 5 MINUTES ADDED TO AUCTION FOR FAIRNESS, STARTING AT 40 LTC. DO YOU AGREE OP?
yacoin, are you invalidating scammers bids? Seems like the honest thing to do in my opinion, but the call is up to you.

Now that you proved to me he is a scammer I wouldn't have sold to him, don't worry. I don't do deals with dishonest people.
Ill offer my service for escrow on this deal, 1% WDC fee /
legendary
yacoin, are you invalidating scammers bids? Seems like the honest thing to do in my opinion, but the call is up to you.
Looks like megablue wins.

YACoin, disappointed in your morals.
Auction closed. 0 minutes left.

No more bidding.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
legendary
I feel like I'm paying more than I should be here because of this shit. Some clarity would be appreciated, unless OP doesn't care about selling to know scammers.
3 minutes left Smiley

Prelude will win with 17.52 ltc / 1000 WDC.
My bids shouldn't count. Nor should BBQcoinsFTW.
Don't give me that "based off what"  Roll Eyes

I have so many links on you silly boy
Theres too many on you....
TIME UPDATE: 5 minutes until auction closes. 300 seconds

CURRENT PRICE: 70.1 LTC from user "Prelude" - (going rate of 17.525 LTC / 1000 WDC.)

Hmm? It's not that I don't care. I like to be truthfull and honest. But I don't see any evidence he is a scammer. And since I don't trust anyone, I can't trust the people saying he is one without any proper evidence.

Lol dude, you're playing ignorant. Just do a little research. Ignorance is not an excuse.

You just want the $$. If you wanna be that guy, that's up to you.

What research man? I don't have time for that. I'm running a business and time is money.

If you show me proof he is a scammer I will not accept his offers anymore.

There, AltCypt showed you. All you gotta do is type the username in the search bar.
TIME UPDATE: 5 minutes until auction closes. 300 seconds

CURRENT PRICE: 70.1 LTC from user "Prelude" - (going rate of 17.525 LTC / 1000 WDC.)

Hmm? It's not that I don't care. I like to be truthfull and honest. But I don't see any evidence he is a scammer. And since I don't trust anyone, I can't trust the people saying he is one without any proper evidence.

Lol dude, you're playing ignorant. Just do a little research. Ignorance is not an excuse.

What research man? I don't have time for that. I'm running a business and time is money.

If you show me proof he is a scammer I will not accept his offers anymore.

legendary
Pages:
Jump to: