Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] WDC - AUCTION!!! [CLOSED] won by megablue - page 7. (Read 5532 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
50% sent. waiting...

Date: 5/17/13 11:30
To: trade 2000 WDC with coin LhJfRv5hR5JfPwRDHsaXtqdverpRZ4Tpm3
Debit: -40.00 LTC
Net amount: -40.00 LTC
Transaction ID: 421cca890b482ad70907d59654a2560ea082f263a92311a3d03548a49434a6f3

waiting for confirmation...
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Something is fishy about megablue. He claims to have sent me some litecoins but nothing shows up on blockchain.info nor on btc-e.com .

Why don't we use an escrow?
LOL I'm not even mad, megablue. Y u mad tho?
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Guys, it sucks but... We lost. We should leave this thread for OP and megablue to make their transaction.

PS- If this falls through, my bid still stands.
Just for the record, my post was literally right after megablue's and I edited it to not say 71 BTC cuz I figured I lost. If megablue is trying to scam you, I'll trade with you dude.

You're all scammers. Prelude was the only deserving bidder.
Go fuck yourself dude. I've never scammed anyone. You're the asshole here. I was going to send to the OP first anyhow. Eat shit.

Check your PM's.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Just for the record, my post was literally right after megablue's and I edited it to not say 71 BTC cuz I figured I lost. If megablue is trying to scam you, I'll trade with you dude.

Go fuck yourself dude. I've never scammed anyone. You're the asshole here. I was going to send to the OP first anyhow. Eat shit.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Due to an increasing number of scammers and dishonest people on this forum I cannot send first as I have invested way too much time and money and electricity into this.

Then you should have a good rep - Otherwise like I said I can offer escrow, 1 %

Dealt with saudibull often, have no fear of using his escrow. Great guy!
Due to an increasing number of scammers and dishonest people on this forum I cannot send first as I have invested way too much time and money and electricity into this.

alright, then we do 50% first, i will send first. I put my trust on you.

Give me your LTC address.

Pm'd you. Just send as many as you're comfortable with. I do not care. I will send back as many as I see in my wallet, we can start lower if you wish so.
Why can't you do it out of the goodness of your heart and take a fee for something that will take no more than 3 minutes of your time?
Ive given out many different coins in free faucets / other than that, nothing is free - Smiley
Why can't you do it out of the goodness of your heart and take a fee for something that will take no more than 3 minutes of your time?

Then you should have a good rep - Otherwise like I said I can offer escrow, 1 %
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I've ignored him.

alright, then we do 50% first, i will send first. I put my trust on you.

Give me your LTC address.
Im surprised he hasnt been marked yet, Alt. Crypt has been accused so many, times, and when hes not being accused hes accusing others.. Better off just blocking him as with limitless -
Just read my signature.

I'm ill ater ate. Wat?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
Just read my signature.
Winner: megablue

Price: 80 LTC / 4000 WDC (or 20 ltc / 1000 WDC).

So.. can you send first? Tongue

My address: WTi8FbE64QaootTRdY4pDFyxw333wzRfKf
Pages:
Jump to: