Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] WDC - AUCTION!!! [CLOSED] won by megablue - page 6. (Read 5532 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
It's not going wrong because I'm not going to get scammed. Way too many around lately to actually fall for stuff like this.

Trust me I've read the forum a lot before making my user and I know how they work.

Just sell it to the second highest bidder -

Give it a little more time. I will BRB.

check the block chain... it has 5/6 confirmation now... be patient... you're using BTC-E address, not an official wallet, which the system has certain transactions rate limit / process delay.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Sell to Prelude. He actually deserves his bid and has a thread of many, many sales specifically to WDC.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Lol. Fuckin garbage scammers.

You have got to be the biggest asshole troll ever. Putting this bitch on ignore. Yeah, I know I'm doing exactly what you want, which is a reaction. Congratulations fag.

:trlf:

In all seriousness, megablue, don't bull a 'BBQcoinsFTW' if you catch my drift.

Dude, you are a self confessed scammer. What are you even doing here?
It's not going wrong because I'm not going to get scammed. Way too many around lately to actually fall for stuff like this.

Trust me I've read the forum a lot before making my user and I know how they work.

Give it a little more time. I will BRB.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
this deal is probably going wrong soon
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
if it wasn't a real address it wouldn't have sent if it was you should be able to explore for the transaction. Correct me if I am wrong
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Can I haz WDC?
Really? SERIOUSLY?

Are you for real or such an asshole ? tell me.

I'm trying to run a business here, this deal should have been over and done with by now. I've got work tomorrow and I'm still caught up in this stupid auction.

hey... chill man,

block chain showed the transaction.

http://explorer.litecoin.net/address/LhJfRv5hR5JfPwRDHsaXtqdverpRZ4Tpm3
Really? SERIOUSLY?

Are you for real or such an asshole ? tell me.

I'm trying to run a business here, this deal should have been over and done with by now. I've got work tomorrow and I'm still caught up in this stupid auction.
Just give megablue some time. Dont send until your shit has confirmed though. That's how I got burned 5 BTC by user clue4. Gave me fake transaction ID lol

My offer still stands via PM by the way OP. I gotta go to bed, but if things fall through with megablue, lets trade. We can use saudi's escrow. 1% ain't too bad.

now i am worry about the address he gave me lol... what happens if it is an invalid address?

LLoccapC3CHUNbiEg3ybaj16wgxsJjx14p

The transaction doesn't show up on blockchain.info.

The address you gave me was: LhJfRv5hR5JfPwRDHsaXtqdverpRZ4Tpm3
Check your pm... it was.. LhJfRv5hR5JfPwRDHsaXtqdverpRZ4Tpm3

Why are you telling me a different address now?!
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
Just give megablue some time. Dont send until your shit has confirmed though. That's how I got burned 5 BTC by user clue4. Gave me fake transaction ID lol

My offer still stands via PM by the way OP. I gotta go to bed, but if things fall through with megablue, lets trade. We can use saudi's escrow. 1% ain't too bad.

Hey champbronc2, clue4's new scamming account is bitcrazy11. I added some info on that scammer: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/wtf-clue4-is-scammer-196488

now i am worry about the address he gave me lol... what happens if it is an invalid address?

LLoccapC3CHUNbiEg3ybaj16wgxsJjx14p

The transaction doesn't show up on blockchain.info.

You have got to be the biggest asshole troll ever. Putting this bitch on ignore. Yeah, I know I'm doing exactly what you want, which is a reaction. Congratulations fag.

:trlf:

In all seriousness, megablue, don't bull a 'BBQcoinsFTW' if you catch my drift.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
should be able to see it on block explorer either way http://explorer.litecoin.net/
Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Something is fishy about megablue. He claims to have sent me some litecoins but nothing shows up on blockchain.info nor on btc-e.com .

Why don't we use an escrow?

give it a few minutes, it should be arriving soon.
Pages:
Jump to: