Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] WDC - AUCTION!!! [CLOSED] won by megablue - page 4. (Read 5532 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
Either way we're gonna get teamviewer to see the PMs, so this will be sorted out soon. What I suspect right now, and I can say this with near certainty, is that the scammer account is an alt for AlternativeCypt.

Stay tuned folks.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Just connected to megablue's pc thru teamviewer, uploading screen cap to imgur right now.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
YACoin sent me a picture of her wallet and her mining. And she is demanding my WDC address so she can pay me.

If I had to guess, megablue is pulling one elaborate scam.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
How come, in the screenshot you are able to send message to yourself? photoshop mistakes?

Try sending yourself a message. It works.

Now this is absolutely annoying. People calling me a photoshopper what is wrong with you I'm just trying to sell 4 fucking thousand worldcoins and this happens. You people are crazy
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
Megablue, if you didn't find a witness yet, I'll do it.

Re: (No subject)
« Sent to: yacoin on: Today at 03:31:53 AM »
Quote  Reply  Delete 
This guy claims to have sent me 40 LTC but I see absolutely nothing on blockchain.info and he insists I send the WDC now.

LOL WTF!
Bitcoin is the tool which will be used to pave the path to a better future

You can send messages to yourself. It was a mistake.

I didn't photoshop, I'm just not good with imageshack.us. I also forgot my account password lol.
I wanted to send it to champbronc2 but I think i fucked up..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10

nice... you take your sweet time to photoshop... why can't you post it right away, when things go wrong?

How come, in the screenshot you are able to send message to yourself? photoshop mistakes?
LOL   .. wow  Maybe you should considering hiring someone to set up and run your next auction *
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
explain the last message, yacoin. why did you send youself a message?
Jesus christ this is getting preposterous..
Activity: 35
MS Paint.
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
What the fuck lol who's photoshoppin who!?
i would not recommand use any escrow register less than a year. I dont even trust myself lol

Your probably right - lol  me too
Now i'm truly confused who the victim is.  Lips sealed  Lips sealed  Lips sealed  Lips sealed
Where are the mods?
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
yacoin sent to yacoin?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Can someone be my witness?
I can share my screen via teamviewer to proof it, i will refresh my inbox to show what he said.

Willing to Teamviewer in to help move this along.

Just sent my teamviewer id and password, please check pm.

Thanks!
LOL what a magnificent ending. Truly did not see that coming. I thought megablue would be the fucker here.
Pages:
Jump to: