Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED] WDC - AUCTION!!! [CLOSED] won by megablue - page 3. (Read 5532 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
Can we use an escrow?

I don't trust you though. You uploaded the same images megablue uploaded, so you're probably in with him.

Let me connect to you via TV to see what your PMs say. I wouldn't risk my rep for such a small amount.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Hahaha! Its limitless!
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Yacoin, I already sent you .44 BTC. Please send corresponding WDC (1000) to WbDXHrtAfMThAxnbdQ3yj2YqWq9nfPBoWQ

I'm still trying to sync my wallet.
OMG ? EVERYBODY IS TRYING TO SCAM ME? wtf... :|

This community is fucked up!
legendary
I'd rather not as I have the rep to back it, but if you insist I trust saudibull. You pay escrow fees.
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Bitcoin super-duper-mega-ultra-hyper-node
Just connected to megablue via TV and saw the PMs in his inbox. I can confirm that his screenshots are legit. Here is the one I took:

The scammer is Yacoin. Do not trust him!
Can we use an escrow?

I don't trust you though. You uploaded the same images megablue uploaded, so you're probably in with him.
legendary
In any case. Does anybody still want to buy these 4k WDC from me? I have work tomorrow and need to sell them, already way past my supposed bedtime because I said I'd have to sell these damn WDC tonight.

....ok

So long as you send first, I'll give you 60LTC. See my rep thread for reassurance.
In any case. Does anybody still want to buy these 4k WDC from me? I have work tomorrow and need to sell them, already way past my supposed bedtime because I said I'd have to sell these damn WDC tonight.

....ok
Who is limitless?
I'm almost positive that Yacoin is Limitless.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
This is madness people...

i thought i told you early to use escrow
This is madness people...
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
find some hero memebers do it( with good reputation) not me
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
So many coins so little hash power
never mind.

Either way we're gonna get teamviewer to see the PMs, so this will be sorted out soon. What I suspect right now, and I can say this with near certainty, is that the scammer account is an alt for AlternativeCypt.

Stay tuned folks.

Fucking idiot, I've been posting at the exact time he was. Why is every assumed scammer MY account nowadays? For fuck's sake
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
@Bit_John
I'm up an hour past night night time to watch this madness lol who needs TV!
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Megablue, if you didn't find a witness yet, I'll do it.

More witness will be better, Prelude, just accessed my computer.
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: