Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] BitCourse Community Airdrop - [CLOSED FOR NOW] - page 17. (Read 6857 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Hi! In my opinion it looks quite promising! I will follow you and wish good luck!
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
I think your project will contribute to the achievement of access to education.
Activity: 287
A good site. Professional approach to business. I hope the project will be successful.
Activity: 37
Merit: 0
Cryptocurrency for educator and learner including people with disabilities.
thank you for chances to be part of this team by joining in your airdrop
Activity: 280
Merit: 152
i need to repeat what i already mentioned in the ANN thread........promising website - the idea of the project is charming - education and consulting are key services - thanks for this opportunity Smiley
Activity: 239
Joined the airdrop guys.

I hope that this project will make a stand and will be in close relationship with it-s community.
Wish you all the best,
Activity: 126
A good idea is a training and consulting platform. Good luck.
Activity: 302
I carefully read all the rules, I hope I succeeded in fulfilling them  Smiley
Activity: 616
Merit: 105
wow nice idea and good project
Activity: 22
This project is really special.
Most of the projects nowadays are about the modernised world. of course they are all very special...
However helping countries who need funding for education is really important.
Activity: 43
Like the idea of the project.
Joined and will hold the coin, thanks for this opportunity.
Activity: 350
Interesting concept in global aggregation of qualified instructors and providing target consulting services within their sphere of knowledge base, essentially accommodating both ends of the project.  The guarantee consultation satisfaction is a nice warranty of sorts to the potential clients and i'd imagine one of the main selling points of your platform.  Keep us updated with the progression of this project.  
Activity: 273
Merit: 14
Thanks for the opportunity and goodluck to the whole team!
Activity: 70
The noble goal of the project I think old profitable is not immediately. We have to wait a bit. Investing in education is most profitable, but it takes time for them to generate income
Activity: 392
The correct idea is that many people do not have sufficient funds to pay for unknown consultants.
Activity: 73
This project is really special.
Most of the projects nowadays are about the modernised world. of course they are all very special...
However helping countries who need funding for education is really important.
Good luck!
Activity: 72
another detailed token airdrop project. it has long and challenging roadmap. attractive site design nd promising elit project. we all watching steps.
Activity: 245
Merit: 20
Activity: 66
Thank you for this and good luck with the project...
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Very important project . Education is one of the most important things in our life . We should support this project .
Pages:
Jump to: