Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] BitCourse Community Airdrop - [CLOSED FOR NOW] - page 18. (Read 6857 times)

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
I applied for it, I hope this token spread all over the world
Activity: 144
Merit: 0
What a privilege to be a part of this awesome project and community! Thanks to the team for the opportunity! God bless! BitCourse to the Moon!
Activity: 3
Joined airdrop!
I wil support the project!
Wishing this project on success path!
Activity: 42
I'm very excited to see this project lunch. With the holidays coming up it will be a great conversation starter to be able to send friends and family members to start their cryptocurrency Journey. With crypto reaching Mass adoption in a very short time there needs to be a spot where people can come and learn how to take advantage of this Paradigm Shift. Great project I'm excited too watch it grow
Activity: 161
Merit: 11
Hi dev you should include the link to the website on your twitter profile. Makes it a lot easier for people trying to find info on the project
Activity: 490
I joined you because I believe in you and in your project
Activity: 51
Nice one. Cudos to the BitCourse Team. Y'all really doing a great job
Activity: 359
Very good project,i want to join your airdrop,good luck dev..
Activity: 7
I like this project. You have an interesting idea and technology. Wish you good luck. Smiley Smiley Smiley Wink Wink Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 27
Think this is a great project. Awesome!!
Activity: 54
It's a simple rules, have a join telegram and fllow twitter, thanks for airdrop sir, best project.
Activity: 70
Very good project! Respect! Wink
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
one way to determine the cheaters is if they used different ether address as to what is on their respective bitcointalk profile. Well, I put all my trust for the success of the airdrop and the project.
Activity: 35
I have taken part in the airdrop...this project is going to be awesome
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
Applied for their airdrop....sounds very promising. personal teaching and consulting platform is a good idea.
Activity: 141
nice project goodluck and i will support this project looking forward for this and thanks for sharing
Activity: 266
Wow very awesome concept project. I see this project Will be succeed and go to moon. Goodluck dev :-)
Activity: 42
This project is very good and I support it
Activity: 546
Merit: 106
The personal teaching and consulting platform is a good idea.

Good luck to a ray of light in the darkness of ignorance!  Smiley
Activity: 101
Merit: 12
I think you need a full cover. Or by 90%. Because people with low incomes do not have monetary reserves for training.
Pages:
Jump to: