Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][BOUNTY][IND] Indorse - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 11. (Read 28795 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Has anyone started to receive payments for the bounty? I have yet nothing.. Dev, when will be distribution bounty?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
no coins have been distributed yet?
this is past the date that was promised, do you take another step back?
if there is very unfortunate

Doesn't really matter unless you plan to sell into my tiny buy orders way under ico on yobit. Maybe though, someone will sell them to me... maybe you?
I got an order in the satoshi range with your name on it
your words are hard to understand, you should not be promoting here,
what are you doing here? is it like me?
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
Dear Sir/Mdm ...

my stakes on https://bounty.indorse.io still pending please fix it.

Thank You
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

[/quote]
so what happend to my article ?
Can you update that ? http://www.cryptocoinindonesia.com/2017/07/indorse-platform-social-network-yang-membayar.html
after 2 month of waiting and now i get nothing for that Cheesy
I follow the bounty program in an honest way, if it continues like this it seems I have to use the cheat way maybe it will make you a little more concerned: D
[/quote]

Your article has this:
"Ether dan BTC dalam pre-sale TOKEN mulai tanggal 25 juli – 3 Agustus 2017, target minimum pencapaian pada pre-sale token"

What kind of mumbled garbage is this???
Can you please translate your Indo-English?

Who speaks, or writes, or reads this way? A combination of 2 languages?
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Doesn't really matter unless you plan to sell into my tiny buy orders way under ico on yobit. Maybe though, someone will sell them to me... maybe you?
I got an order in the satoshi range with your name on it
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
The period of final check for Signatures, Translation & Media has just ended. Irfan has finalized spreadsheets & rewards. No changes will be done from now on. Social Media bounty announcement will be done once it's finished.

The spreadsheets have been sent to tech team for distribution. You'll see the rewards in your wallets soon.

Please do not PM me. Post comments here in this thread only, if you have any questions.

I'll keep posting the important updates about the distribution in this thread. Thanks for your patience. Smiley

Finally some good news. Does payouts will start today? as was stated earlier? I hope to be so
yes.that is a nice news.we need wait the distribution of the bounty patiently.i hope we can get it as quickly as possible.
The period of final check for Signatures, Translation & Media has just ended. Irfan has finalized spreadsheets & rewards. No changes will be done from now on. Social Media bounty announcement will be done once it's finished.

The spreadsheets have been sent to tech team for distribution. You'll see the rewards in your wallets soon.

Please do not PM me. Post comments here in this thread only, if you have any questions.

I'll keep posting the important updates about the distribution in this thread. Thanks for your patience. Smiley

Finally some good news. Does payouts will start today? as was stated earlier? I hope to be so
Activity: 294
Merit: 100

Thanks for the update dev. we are all waiting for the distribution.
Will hold the token i receive and hope it will be listed on some good exchange.
Activity: 234

Hello everyone!

We've started with miscellaneous bounty distributions today (for people who've arranged meetups etc)

Irfan has updated all the spreadsheets. I request everyone who participated to go through them.

1. Signature - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1IuUOLsVQWSDj2ES2vFmU0707ERSvWTbxRombhcmYMIs/

2. Translations - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XpFJielrUsEuQqRV5Jg-unxb4_0rQ2LjI1grdEFWKLQ/

3. Media (Blog posts, video) - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1OvbpIO1MNORgNF-MJPZdJYtIHAHw7ZoSHW9wed78rag/

If you have any questions / doubts / comments, please post them in this thread before 19 September 12 PM UTC to get them solved.

As we'll be coding the addresses in the program for distributions, we won't be able to change anything after 19 September 12 PM UTC. The bounties will be distributed as per above [first signatures, then translations & then media].

DO NOT EMAIL / DIRECT MESSAGE. Post your questions here only.

Social media campaign bounty distributions will be done after these bounties are distributed. We're checking it all, we've banned most of the duplicate accounts. Facebook & slack connections are checked. We're now working on to check twitter activities. I know it's not showing correct info in the bounty portal. I request your patience. Our team is on it & your efforts will be rewarded.

If you still have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks!
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
https://etherdelta.com/#IND-ETH
IND trading at etherdelta.com at price below the ICO!
Why so?
Has anyone started to receive payment of the bounty? After all, it was promised that today they will begin
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Ifran pak10 what was with my whitepaper ?
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
Hello Dev when distribution for bounty Blog???

Thaks..
As i heard, bounty distribution will start today. So, we need just to wait a little bit more)
Activity: 227
Merit: 104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytGcSqm3rdc&t=48s
Hello Dev when distribution for bounty Blog???

Thaks..
Activity: 602
Joined the social media campaigns, thank you guys and good luck for the team!
Do not you see the threads, there's already said that, this campaign is closed, it seems you just want to add your post just ..
Activity: 1432
Joined the social media campaigns, thank you guys and good luck for the team!
Oh you are too late mate because of this ico was over, we are waiting from bounties distribution, I think it's will happen today or tomorrow.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
hey dev, i have a problem.  i did retweet  all of tweet. but in bounty portal it show 12 retweet.  i can't understand about the problem .
do not panic gays,. everyone is experiencing the same thing, dev has announced it will be calculated manually, so calm just waiting for the result,
bounty portal experience load interference, automatic system not in use again
hey dev, i have a problem.  i did retweet  all of tweet. but in bounty portal it show 12 retweet.  i can't understand about the problem .
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
So I guess there is no need for me to manually add indorse token on MEW because it is now showing on the website - IND right? I am seeing IND there. Can anyone confirm that they are seeing IND too on MEW?
Pages:
Jump to: