Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][BOUNTY][IND] Indorse - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 6. (Read 28795 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
I hope these counts for the bounty campaign of the Indorse team finish as soon as possible and that they will distribute our reward because it's been a long time since this campaign ended...
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Why the distribution for social media gifts is so long and no token distribution announcements are over. We really hope that IND distribution will be delivered as soon as possible.
eagerly awaiting the distribution of social media in the share,IND prices are still very cheap, still below ico price for now,
manual counting definitely takes a long time, so the distribution will be very slow,hopefully the price will be good after distribution of social media
Activity: 500
BountyMarketcap
Why the distribution for social media gifts is so long and no token distribution announcements are over. We really hope that IND distribution will be delivered as soon as possible.
Activity: 910
Merit: 520
The price is very disappointing and there is no movement to go up to the moon, and still below the ico price .. Sad Sad
Yes, the price is really something wrong. It is unclear why it is so low. I hope the launch of the alpha project will correct this situation
Activity: 406
Hi, also in the bounty cabinet, until you get your tokens, tell me when the counting of social network tokens will end and when we get our tokens.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
The price is very disappointing and there is no movement to go up to the moon, and still below the ico price .. Sad Sad
Activity: 476
My social media campaign still for pending on bounty portal ,why that?
Don't worry, we all have the same. We just have to wait until all our work is checked

yes me also same. i hope dev will soon solve and distribute to us.
Activity: 630
Don't worry, we all have the same. We just have to wait until all our work is checked
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
They are counting the stake for a social media campaign manually and it will take a very long time, but if the token has already been distributed to the token price tag participant is still very cheap, nothing can be expected
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Hi

Its over 2-3weeks and still not received any coin for social media bounties.Why so much delay now???Kindly reply as everyone wants to know the reason.Every second project is delaying the bounty payments without any reason and even some of them either run with the bounties or reduce the bounty amounts.Rapidly changing the rules after completion of campaign.I hope Indorse will not do that with its participants. 
Activity: 714
I just checked my wallet and see there are already 545 Indorse token thanks dev.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592
Bounty manager around ?I have few question for him.Please ifran PM me .
Activity: 1239
Merit: 562
Activity: 569
https://stake.com/
Will your social media campaign payments receive emails from you? Or automatically go straight into the nature of our ETH wallet? thank you
Activity: 854
Merit: 502
CTO & Spokesman
This bounty portal immediately I did not like, I knew that it would be a lot of problems and delays
Activity: 714
Merit: 316
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Lower than ICO price. Facebook and Twitter campaign is also very delayed. But I believe they will be successful.Give it some time.

all of the projects done in recent days have low price problems. in this case ico join is very stupid. Angry Angry Angry
Activity: 658
Merit: 280
Lower than ICO price. Facebook and Twitter campaign is also very delayed. But I believe they will be successful.Give it some time.

Activity: 294
Merit: 100
The current IND token price is still very cheap all bounty participants do not get the results that match their work, it is conceivable how small will be obtained for participants of social media campaigns. I am waiting for IND token exchange in other exchanges and expect price will rise high.

it is a good time to buy more indorse token. should buy now when the price is below the ICO price. it will rise soon when they start to do their roadmaps
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
where are facebook and twitter spreadsheet??
There is no spreadsheet for social media bounty, they have a bounty portal but some issue there to count the stakes, so the IND team will do manual count it will take some time to update at portal.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
where are facebook and twitter spreadsheet??
Pages:
Jump to: