Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][BOUNTY][IND] Indorse - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 7. (Read 28795 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
We're working on it. We'll announce it soon. Thanks!

I hope it will be this week..
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
very nice campaign Smiley I love the system that automatically counts the twitter and facebook stakes after the job is done..  Wink
btw these guys have good bounty program and their project also seems to be good. What do you think  https://crypto.tickets/
spreading another bounty promotional link inside a different ico it is very banned in the rules of this forum, here does not require it,
it's an indorse tread that requires this ico comment completely
Activity: 262
Merit: 100
Hy чтo икcы cлoвили дpyзья?
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
very nice campaign Smiley I love the system that automatically counts the twitter and facebook stakes after the job is done..  Wink
btw these guys have good bounty program and their project also seems to be good. What do you think  https://crypto.tickets/
Beginning to feel as if you're spamming links. You've said exactly the same thing in different threads without considering the fact that those ICOs are over. Go to services and just offer yourself up instead
Activity: 569
Merit: 250
https://stake.com/
The current IND token price is still very cheap all bounty participants do not get the results that match their work, it is conceivable how small will be obtained for participants of social media campaigns. I am waiting for IND token exchange in other exchanges and expect price will rise high.
Activity: 234
for a social media gift campaign participant when will token be shared?
Thank you,

We're working on it. We'll announce it soon. Thanks!
Activity: 420
Does anyone receive the ICO TOKEN?
when I receive IND ICO answer please?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

is this your first bounty dude?
dev will send rewards to you, just wait and patience  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008

Social media bounties are still not distributed and the IND team going to count the stakes will manually,  it will take time to count once finished we will get our bounties, until we have to wait.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
You not serious guys
1000 IND for 1 ETH ICO price
 and now 3000 IDN for 1ETH Sad

patience man. it is normal to havedown prices after the ico, remember that many bounty hunters will dump their tokens. once a token will be out in the market, we need to expect this. just hold you IND for now.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
You not serious guys
1000 IND for 1 ETH ICO price
 and now 3000 IDN for 1ETH Sad
Activity: 518
Activity: 78
for a social media gift campaign participant when will token be shared?
Thank you,
this project runs successfully, it looks like the price of 1 IND is very cheap, is there any hope the price will go up. I've bought 1000 IND
I think the project has good potential, because even such  fund as ICOAge was going to take part in Indorse
Activity: 294
this project runs successfully, it looks like the price of 1 IND is very cheap, is there any hope the price will go up. I've bought 1000 IND

it has a potential to raise. just wait a few weeks and the value will start to rise up. you must buy now because the price in below the ico price.
Activity: 948
Merit: 110
Activity: 112
Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00
where i can see list participan fb & twitter ?
We can not see it. Because the data of social media campaign participants is in the portal. So there is no spreadsheet for social media campaign.
Activity: 289
where i can see list participan fb & twitter ?
are the bounty distributed?where we can trade them?
For signature campaigns have been shared. but for social media is still in the process of calculation.
You can trade IND at Etherdelta and Coss.io https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/indorse-token/#markets

So when do they plan to distribute the bounty tokens for Facebook and Twitter campaigns? I heard there are a lot of participants involved. It's gonna be bloody work to sort and check those posts.

Yeah, we're working on it. Announcement will be out soon.
This information make me happy, thank you for your hard work. I hope you will succeed!
Activity: 234
are the bounty distributed?where we can trade them?
For signature campaigns have been shared. but for social media is still in the process of calculation.
You can trade IND at Etherdelta and Coss.io https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/indorse-token/#markets

So when do they plan to distribute the bounty tokens for Facebook and Twitter campaigns? I heard there are a lot of participants involved. It's gonna be bloody work to sort and check those posts.

Yeah, we're working on it. Announcement will be out soon.
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
i have received tokens IDN on my MEW from the result of branding signature campaign and now i waiting for the results bounty social media facebook and twitter thank you for your hard work so far
Pages:
Jump to: