Pages:
Author

Topic: [CLOSED][BOUNTY][IND] Indorse - Decentralized Professional Network on Blockchain - page 10. (Read 28795 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
While they count retweets manually, they will dissapear mostly. Fine. Many people have honestly completed the task, and now it seems that we will get nothing. I hope I'm wrong.

"Many people have honestly"   -   No, actually very few were honest...

Your account is less than 1 month old and you seem to already have knowledge of how the manual counting process works...

So um, how many multiple accounts did you have participate? and how Honest were you??

i don't know who will check my count on twitter and facebook. i did all task and waiting for spreadsheet. i did not seen any help. if u are dev plz let me know about my takes.

my social account is here below:
facebook URL: https://www.facebook.com/imtiazmahmood786
Twitter URL:  https://twitter.com/ImtiazMahmood1
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I like this one ,, and I'm so excited on my bounty payment,,  when can we use the Idorse platform because I want to tranfer in Indorse , I don't like steemit any more
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
While they count retweets manually, they will dissapear mostly. Fine. Many people have honestly completed the task, and now it seems that we will get nothing. I hope I'm wrong.

"Many people have honestly"   -   No, actually very few were honest...

Your account is less than 1 month old and you seem to already have knowledge of how the manual counting process works...

So um, how many multiple accounts did you have participate? and how Honest were you??
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Activity: 532
I read that the Indorse team completed the spreadshet. I participated in the facebook bounty campaign but I see in my personal area on the bounty portal and still all at zero... I hope to receive my fair reward soon
bounty portal does not seem to be in use anymore, now only using manual counting, just waiting for the results of entry in each MEW,
hopefully according to work so far
Activity: 658
I read that the Indorse team completed the spreadshet. I participated in the facebook bounty campaign but I see in my personal area on the bounty portal and still all at zero... I hope to receive my fair reward soon
Activity: 1190
when distribution is carried out
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I'm still waiting for this distribution, hopefully there's good news from Dev about this distribution, because everyone is looking forward to the prize of this project, and the date that Dev has promised at that time is over, maybe Dev today will provide information, on this distribution

Yes definitely. The date is over, spreadsheets have already been finalised & sent to the tech team for distributions. I'll update the community as soon as I get an update from the tech team about the processing of distributions.

We had to extend the date earlier for 2 days, because there were a lot of participants who had doubts & complaints. Irfan has worked hard to resolve them & to process everything fairly. We finished it & sent ahead.

Thanks for your patience again Smiley

I really hope that this means we will get a bounty today or tomorrow. Thank you dev and good luck
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
I'm still waiting for this distribution, hopefully there's good news from Dev about this distribution, because everyone is looking forward to the prize of this project, and the date that Dev has promised at that time is over, maybe Dev today will provide information, on this distribution

Yes definitely. The date is over, spreadsheets have already been finalised & sent to the tech team for distributions. I'll update the community as soon as I get an update from the tech team about the processing of distributions.

We had to extend the date earlier for 2 days, because there were a lot of participants who had doubts & complaints. Irfan has worked hard to resolve them & to process everything fairly. We finished it & sent ahead.

If the next 2 days for everything looks fixed, hopefully there's no further delay, that all participants and investors have been waiting for this prize since the ICO ended ...
When will the team send the prize to the wallet of all participants ??

the spreadsheet is already handed to the distribution team according to avadhoot.
so i guess we will wait for the next three days for our bounty.

Sweet. Which one of you guys are going to fill my orders way down there??
Will it be you? I mean, you got them for free, might as well  Kiss

Just move them over to Yobit as I don't use the others. I may join etherdelta tho, don't want to let those traders have all the fun!
There will be plenty of open orders for your selling needs and I'm more than willing to take them off your hands at a value you probably won't consider fair  Wink

Good will wait it done by team ..  Smiley Wink
Activity: 1432

Thanks for quick update about distribution of bounty, and now again we have wait for indorse dev team have distribution the our bounty, so I think it's will happen soon as avadhoot told.
Activity: 647
The Operating System for DAOs
If spreadsheets are OK and already sent to team Yesterday then what exactly are they waiting for now?
Activity: 234

Activity: 364
Activity: 105
Merit: 10

the spreadsheet is already handed to the distribution team according to avadhoot.
I think bounty is distributed on Monday, maybe they are busy for the preparation of the roadmap, so in need of patience for us
Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

Sweet. Which one of you guys are going to fill my orders way down there??
Will it be you? I mean, you got them for free, might as well  Kiss

Just move them over to Yobit as I don't use the others. I may join etherdelta tho, don't want to let those traders have all the fun!
There will be plenty of open orders for your selling needs and I'm more than willing to take them off your hands at a value you probably won't consider fair  Wink

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

Activity: 448
Your article has this:
"Ether dan BTC dalam pre-sale TOKEN mulai tanggal 25 juli – 3 Agustus 2017, target minimum pencapaian pada pre-sale token"

What kind of mumbled garbage is this???
Can you please translate your Indo-English?

Who speaks, or writes, or reads this way? A combination of 2 languages?

I'm an Indonesian and i can say that the first half of his article (until slightly below the video) is decent, it's different from others and looks like he wrote it himself. The second half is bad though, generic information about the project and token sale which can be obtained either in the website or ann.
Activity: 630
hey dev, i have a problem.  i did retweet  all of tweet. but in bounty portal it show 12 retweet.  i can't understand about the problem .
do not panic gays,. everyone is experiencing the same thing, dev has announced it will be calculated manually, so calm just waiting for the result,
bounty portal experience load interference, automatic system not in use again

Oh man Thank you.  for inform me.
Pages:
Jump to: